Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ImhotepBrah View Post
    This describes my life.

We're all gonna make it brahs
    A month after his death I had discovered and joined the Misc. Then in a matter of days I started lifting seriously. Went from 250 to 200 now trying to finish my shredding.

We're all gona make it brahs!
    Son of Zeus, brother of Hercules, and father of aesthetics

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**
    Look up my thread "Miscers in NY"

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***
    ***Misc Photography Crew***

Registered User TheFourthPooper's Avatar
    TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not really. But the fact that most of the world would die to have my life (or any of ours most likely) is something that I use to put things in perspective.
    Sig line can't be a novel

nereuswolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) nereuswolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) nereuswolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) nereuswolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) nereuswolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) nereuswolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) nereuswolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) nereuswolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) nereuswolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) nereuswolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) nereuswolf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    More or less. It's hard to say right now. Objectively it is good. Good job straight out of college with a bunch of good experience, sexy/submissive GF of three years who's still infatuated with me, very strong/aesthetic, solid group of friends, have had a lot of cool experience (lived in asia, written/self-published) a book or two for fun), and do interesting stuff very frequently (last week- gay bar for a friend's birthday and then went on a vineyard tour the next day, week before went ATVing/dirtbiking in upstate NY, this weekend going barhopping in brooklyn, stuff like that).

But there's still an empty feeling inside. It's hard to describe. Really where I want to be by age 30 is:
    - CEO 10k/day-style job in tech
    - If not competing in BBing then at least insanely aesthetic and doing modeling-type stuff at the least
    - Having insane adventures & 'experiencing life' (whatever that means)

So it's not that the current state isn't good, because it objectively is, but it's more that the actions necessary to get to where I want to be almost require a high level of dissatisfaction with the status quo because they are so difficult that pain is the only way to motivate myself to do them. It's a weird balance.

If anyone here wants to talk feel free to PM or post here

dear diary
    lift heavy + cold showers + meditation + nofap = god mode

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Young brahs, you can't wait for happiness to find you, you have to go out and get it. You do this by taking a moment to marvel at what life has to offer. Amazing friendships, chicks, visiting other places, technology, kindness you see around you, etc. etc. You may think, if I had A and B I would be happy, but likely you wouldn't change your outlook. You'd just want something else, more money, a hotter chick, whatever. Take a moment to realize how lucky you are to be alive and living in a country that enables you to have limitless possibilities.

Cliffs:
    Look inward, not outward young brahs. To sub a song, treat every day like you were dying (which we all will eventually so might as well enjoy our time while we're here).

Be content and happy you stupid phuks!

Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saqmanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you look at the one above you you'll never be happy but if you look at the one below you then you'll be grateful and you'll be content with what you have.

Works for me each time, yes things can be better but hey at least we have opportunities and aren't in a hand to mouth situation, look at all the situations out there where people have it hard, kids in Syria don't have anything to eat, look at Africa no clean water, babies die due to malnutrition etc just look around the globe and you'll see where a lot better of than most

Unfortunately we ain't happy because we think we need this and that and were never happy as those wants never end, in reality we could survive on a lot less, another factor that I believe comes into play is having nothing to live for ?

Just some of my thoughts
    رضيت بالله رباً وبالسلام ديناً و بمحمدٍ نبياً

Registered User TheFourthPooper's Avatar
    TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Saqmanz View Post
    If you look at the one above you you'll never be happy but if you look at the one below you then you'll be grateful and you'll be content with what you have.

Works for me each time, yes things can be better but hey at least we have opportunities and aren't in a hand to mouth situation, look at all the situations out there where people have it hard, kids in Syria don't have anything to eat, look at Africa no clean water, babies die due to malnutrition etc just look around the globe and you'll see where a lot better of than most

Unfortunately we ain't happy because we think we need this and that and were never happy as those wants never end, in reality we could survive on a lot less, another factor that I believe comes into play is having nothing to live for ?

Just some of my thoughts
    I agree with all of this. The more you learn about the world the more you can put your own life in perspective.
    Sig line can't be a novel

1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not sure if anyone had posted this, but happiness is fleeting. Good advice I got from an older lady was you're not going to be happy all the time but just be aware of when you are and make the most of it. For me, getting things done and working on myself always make me feel better after and I think that's what life is all about aside from sharing good experiences with loved ones/friends.

Also happiness doesn't work like once I have this or that or a girlfriend I'll be happy. A girlfriend may cure loneliness but after a few weeks the "honeymoon" effect will have left and you'll be back to saying this or that will make you happy again.

p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No I would kill myself if I could but it would cause grief for my parents. Waiting for them to die first.

smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smvdz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    words can not even describe the happiness i feel.... ever since i started smoking dat mary jane on a daily basis for meditational purposes....i no longer care about material possesions.... hapiness does not come from earthly possesions like getting a girlfriend.... a good job, good grades etc....

No it comes from deep within your spirit. The key to happiness is knowing who you really are and accepting yourself, and any circumstances you may be in. The key to happiness is focusing on the present moment, and not worrying about the past of the future...

pjkim14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjkim14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjkim14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjkim14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjkim14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjkim14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjkim14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjkim14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjkim14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjkim14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjkim14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats with all these lil bish threads. stop polluting the misc with your sob stories.
    kthx

MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not really no.

I left the US in 2010 to go work and travel in Asia. Have been to over ten countries since then. Have lived in two. Have done and experienced probably more in these last four years than I have in my previous 26 combined.

I still often would rather sleep 9 to 10 hours on my free days then actually go out and do something. Not a good sign. I have an amazing girlfriend, my family supports my strange lifestyle (who the hell wants to live in this backwards part of China but me??), go to the gym often and I have a nice job but I still often wake up depressed, looking forward to sleeping.
    미국 사람 / 美国人

*Korea Krew*

1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MetaFitX23 View Post
    Not really no.

I left the US in 2010 to go work and travel in Asia. Have been to over ten countries since then. Have lived in two. Have done and experienced probably more in these last four years than I have in my previous 26 combined.

I still often would rather sleep 9 to 10 hours on my free days then actually go out and do something. Not a good sign. I have an amazing girlfriend, my family supports my strange lifestyle (who the hell wants to live in this backwards part of China but me??), go to the gym often and I have a nice job but I still often wake up depressed, looking forward to sleeping.
    mirin ur life and the asian poon

Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewcifer69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    tfw look better than 90% of dudes at college, but sit alone at lunch reading GoT

giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm happy with who i am and who i have around me. there are some things that could be for the better but it's all in time. yeah, i am pretty happy i guess.

TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm very happy with certain areas, while totally dissatisfied in others. Happy with the fact that I have the all the basics in life. Food shelter, I can read and write etc...

But i'm still miserable about the lack of meaningful female presence in my life......
    "Radiant as the sun, Cool as the moon"

sharma77palak is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Happiness

To be happy in life I believe in 5*5 rule;
    5 people you spend time with.
    5 thoughts you most have.
    5 types of food you eat.
    5 things you are most grateful for
    5 things you are reading today.