Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    25 years old, training at least 8 years with good science knowledge and work ethic...Never understood why people always question natural or not. I guess jealousy or just haven't tested their limits yet. This is a great thread displaying pictures over many many years on the journey to developing a quality natural physique.

Originally Posted by openyour__eyes View Post
    PHAT is awesome and as long as you're hitting everything and recovering adequately I'd say modifying it for 4 days to fit your schedule is perfectly fine.. I started my own blend of 5/3/1 and some other stuff in the middle of my last cut amd Im still going with that so definitely look into it.
    Did you get good gains off of Layne's PHAT program?! I'm looking to try this program after my current 8 week one is done, I really like the principles behind it.

thank you dude I will. really appreciate the feedback. and saw your new pic on your page the back is looking brutal man!
    Appreciate it! If only I could get my chest to grow as fast as my back, always found the pull movements easier than push

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Honestly... I actually believe the natty claim with this, 8 years is a long time, definitely looking great OP.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Aesthetic Wizard openyour__eyes's Avatar
    openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mhilliard44 View Post
    25 years old, training at least 8 years with good science knowledge and work ethic...Never understood why people always question natural or not. I guess jealousy or just haven't tested their limits yet. This is a great thread displaying pictures over many many years on the journey to developing a quality natural physique.

Did you get good gains off of Layne's PHAT program?! I'm looking to try this program after my current 8 week one is done, I really like the principles behind it.
    Haha thanks man that's how I see it. For 8 years (probably close to 10-11 if you count calisthenics and martial arts/etc) (and half of it being serious trial & error/learning curve) it doesn't look like much on paper. I feel as though I am so far from where I want to be and a lot of the times even feel like it's out of reach. Or have thoughts like f8ck, do I even lift, or will I either just get fat from trying to lean bulk/reverse diet, then just diet it all off and still be in the 160's. That would suck. But we will see what happens with this route this time I guess.

& I didn't actually do Layne's program to the T (although he is the man), but I kind of adapted the idea behind it and designed something really similar for myself. I was hopping around between a few different routines and I actually started my strength/hypertrophy split when I started my last diet. So I kind of used it as a base to get to a decent level before I started doing 5/3/1. I pretty much just did the basics of PHAT and trained each body part 2x/week, while implementing heavy compound power lifting days / hypertrophy days etc you know how it goes.

After that I began using 5/3/1 for deadlifting only since it was really lagging, then about 6 weeks after that I went full on 5/3/1.

Currently I'm kinda doing this weird blend of PHAT and 5/3/1 I guess. But the 5/3/1 lifts and eating are my main focus. I'll admit I need to clean up my accessory movements and bring in more consistency with those.. faaaackkkk

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Honestly... I actually believe the natty claim with this, 8 years is a long time, definitely looking great OP.
    Lol finally. Thank you for the kind words man. Hopefully over time we can start showing people something credible in the natural world that's actually believable, but doesn't look like an emaciated muscle-less orange colored hospital patient.

Sorry for the essay post!
    Your life is your own, rise up and live it.

RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dem legs are beast. Nice work, OP. You've definitely got the diet down to a science.

MarkoPW is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkoPW is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkoPW is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkoPW is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkoPW is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkoPW is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkoPW is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkoPW is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkoPW is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkoPW is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkoPW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Super progress, congrats for everything! Very good on you!

zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good job m8,good stuff sticking with it natty,im off to check out ur youtube channel
    Always finds something wrong with everything crew*

sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Thread killer crew*

openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RagingVeins View Post
    Dem legs are beast. Nice work, OP. You've definitely got the diet down to a science.
    Originally Posted by MarkoPW View Post
    Super progress, congrats for everything! Very good on you!
    Originally Posted by zzfh View Post
    good job m8,good stuff sticking with it natty,im off to check out ur youtube channel
    thanks a lot guys. and if anyone else is interested in lifting or nutrition or metal at all please check out that channel and ******** page, I'm trying to spread it around. and not have a doucher channel like there are so many of nowadays

Registered User afteraesthetics's Avatar
    afteraesthetics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesomne and inspirational transformation bro

Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking good, man.

Originally Posted by afteraesthetics View Post
    Awesomne and inspirational transformation bro
    Originally Posted by Kobiaszi View Post
    Looking good, man.
    thx dudes. repped and repped on recharge.

thinking about making this into an epic youtube vid what do you guys suggest? worth it?

7714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7714 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good work bro keep it up.

Originally Posted by 7714 View Post
    Good work bro keep it up.
    thanks man I plan on it.

Might start editing this together in video form this weekend and hopefully my brain doesn't fry from looking at too much footage from when I was a fat mess.

Found way more footage than I anticipated and having to convert so many different file types is definitely a pain. The process has begun though haha. From skinny to fat to shred all in video format. If anyone wants to check out other videos please check out Murderscene Fitness at www.youtube.com/thisismurderscene or www.********.com/mrdrfit thanks again everyone.

zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Found way more footage than I anticipated and having to convert so many different file types is definitely a pain. The process has begun though haha. From skinny to fat to shred all in video format. If anyone wants to check out other videos please check out Murderscene Fitness at www.youtube.com/thisismurderscene or www.********.com/mrdrfit thanks again everyone.
    lookin forward to seeing it brah
    Always finds something wrong with everything crew*

sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Thread killer crew*

Why flexibledieting works. Pic on the left: end of my last diet, 2000 calories, pretty shreddy at 160lbs or so. Pic on the right: current (April 2014), reverse dieted up from 2k calories to current amount (3200) and weighing around 167. Eating awesome food like ribs, pizza, ice cream, chocolate, whatever I want as long as it's within my daily goals and making sure I still get enough fruits/vegetables/fiber etc. Minimal amount of fat gained but some fat gain comes with adding weight unless you are on drugs. There is no such thing as a "clean" or "dirty" food, just healthy and unhealthy amounts depending on your goals. Hopefully I will be able to keep adding food more and more, maintain as lean of a physique as I can, and get some quality weight on - then the next dieting phase should go pretty smoothly. There are no shortcuts or miracle supplements.. just eat the correct amounts you need for your body and goals. Eat vegetables and fruits daily, make sure your fiber intake is on point, and stay consistent and it is not as big of a deal as people make it out to be. It's just a little math and eventually becomes second nature. It's all about moderation, consistency, and enjoying life. Hit up Murderscene Fitness on FB at www.********.com/mrdrfit or www.youtube.com/thisismurderscene for online training // nutrition coaching options.

spartan5533 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    subscribed on youtube, the dedication bro.... woah !!! Thx for showing people time and consistency brings the best results.

nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Would be very pleased to look like this at 6"3 by 25
    Youtube Channel --> youtube.com/channel/UCNSdg8uIH4A1dRey0-Kzdpg

It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years

We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations

DL - 240kg
    Squat - 180kg
    Bench - 130kg
    Total - 550kg

Originally Posted by spartan5533 View Post
    subscribed on youtube, the dedication bro.... woah !!! Thx for showing people time and consistency brings the best results.
    thx bro repped! just trying to make a little difference. if you like it telling a friend would be awesome dude! trying to get the word out. thanks again for the kind words

mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sickening physique and transformation man, sickening! Repped and subbed to youtube channel

iHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) iHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy sht your lats are ridiuclous! Along with everything else of course. Mirin' legs too. Mad respect for your obvious hard work and dedication throughout the years.

Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    very good im gonna stay natty aswell!
    satans soul collector

PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Inspiring stuff op - really great progress

tominmk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tominmk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tominmk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tominmk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tominmk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tominmk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tominmk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tominmk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Being of a smiliar age and also natural I have to say you have made some serious progress and obtained a great physique! Well done man!
    Time to shred!
    Gaspari SuperDrive
    USP Modern BCAA
    Animal Uni-Vite
    Gold Standard

Registered User afteraesthetics's Avatar
    afteraesthetics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Always a big motivation to see natty transformations like this, nice one!

Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great job man. It's kinda sad that people even question you about being natty. Naturals can get very lean, and it's not like your claiming some giant size. Your like 167-170 natural your saying. Most people just don't want to put in any effort I guess.

I'm lifelong natural as well. Haven't even taken any supps in over 10 years. Granted I'm kinda fat, but I get the same responses about my size and strength sometimes, i/e claims of being a user. I try to tell people that you can be real lean or very big and strong natural sorta easy. Not easy, but its doable for most with average or better genetics. Now trying to be big and lean. That's where it becomes real though for Natty's That takes years of extreme dedication and diet vigilance.
    Bench 335 x 4, 375 x 1
    Squat 455 x 2
    DL 495 x 4

Hundert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hundert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hundert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hundert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hundert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hundert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hundert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hundert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hundert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hundert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hundert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    beefcake BEEFCAKE (no homo, just mirin)

Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Great job man. It's kinda sad that people even question you about being natty. Naturals can get very lean, and it's not like your claiming some giant size. Your like 167-170 natural your saying. Most people just don't want to put in any effort I guess.

I'm lifelong natural as well. Haven't even taken any supps in over 10 years. Granted I'm kinda fat, but I get the same responses about my size and strength sometimes, i/e claims of being a user. I try to tell people that you can be real lean or very big and strong natural sorta easy. Not easy, but its doable for most with average or better genetics. Now trying to be big and lean. That's where it becomes real though for Natty's That takes years of extreme dedication and diet vigilance.
    thanks dude yeah people are weird like that sometimes. I could be 190 but chubby and no one would question it but shredded down at 165 and it raises dumb questions. Nope it's just a diet, try it haha. That is my next hurdle though, to keep going with gaining and resist the urge for the extreme shredding lol. I know in the long run it'll be worth it

soccerzion will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccerzion will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccerzion will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccerzion will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccerzion will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccerzion will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccerzion will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccerzion will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccerzion will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccerzion will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccerzion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great stuff dude

thanks dudes.

Everyone knows one of these guys. I won't even hate, they are just so blinded by their own failures that they throw out accusations to results they have deemed impossible for their body. Next time you encounter an internet tough guy like this try and point them in the right direction.

Figured I'm gonna just use this thread for all my updates/pics/videos/whatev and just keep it going so hope everyone who's in will dig that. Started to add some meme's onto my ******** and instagram so throwing all that on here too B] hopefully I will finally have some free time soon to edit this transformation video it's about a quarter of the way done.

Anyway... bout dat "clean eating" lol.

What’s the point in eating “clean” for X amount of time if you’re just letting yourself be miserable enough to earn a “cheat day” that causes you to go overboard, form a negative relationship with food, and potentially lead to eating disorders? Sounds logical brah. Why not just eat flexibly, in moderation according to your goals, and be able to enjoy life and whatever food you want. Don’t let food treat you like you should be the next storyline on Law and Order SVU.