Page 243 of 271 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,290 of 8110
    Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Epithet View Post
    Originally Posted by pep_meister View Post
    I was pretty shocked when she told me the rate. I knew he was high but not $350/hr high. in the last 2 years the quality has defiantly dropped off. A lot of his stuff looks flat and lacks depth. I love the style though, probably my favorite how off the wall it is.

I'm pretty lucky to have Levi Hilton right down the street who doesn't have a huge market for his style work in the town he's in... example on a piece that is his idea it's like $500/8hrs. his sleeve work is nice... any of you guys near east texas should check him out. he's 2.5 hours east of dallas.

[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/rmr4lu.png[/MG]

[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2lutikj.png[IMG]
    That reminds me. You never replied to that. Have you seen you on youtube?
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

http://www.angry-developer.com/

GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hopefully getting my leg finished up in Nov/Dec; here's a wee action shot from when we worked on it last:

Also a wee peak at my "collection leg" with pieces from Gre Hale, James Mckenna and Alex Benjamin.

The past few weeks I've been toying with getting the lower half of my stomach tattooed; always loved traditional eagle chest pieces, so I'm thinking something along the lines of this below, but with larger wings coming slightly further and around my stomach...

If I go through with it, I think it's the perfect opportunity to get tattooed by one of my favourites, https://www.instagram.com/xamthespaniard/?hl=en

byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I really love his work. His colour palette is unique. You can easily identify a piece as his. I remember someone ITT saying theyre booked with him soon and posting a sketch. No idea if its BlackJack.

Btw congrats on your IFBB Pro card. That's an incredible achievement. Back to collecting now?
    Thank you brother. It was a long, grinding year to get it, but it was worth it. Very grateful to do it in four total shows.

As a matter of fact, yes!

Four sessions with Jun January through April.
    At least one or two with Roman. I can book with him when ever. 2 to 4 week wait at the most.
    And a couple with Nikko before the end of the year. I need to re-establish my relationship with his wife so I can get booked.
    Men's Physique IFBB Pro

Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's up guys? Who do u guys think are top artists at lowrider n inkslingers n what r their rates? Thanks

byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Payrab View Post
    It really feels like he's coasting with his work. His work from a few years ago was much, much better. All his **** looks the exact same now. Def wouldn't pay $350 an hour.
    Agreed. He's taken the freehand concept a bit too far. It's now become very ordinary. Just skulls or zombie ladies.
    Men's Physique IFBB Pro

type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pyzjn View Post
    How do you guys feel about Jose Perez Jr? I have an opportunity to get a sleeve with him, but his rates are $375/hr, and a full sleeve would take 3-4 8 hour sessions I'm assuming...

Thoughts? Anyone have any work done by him?
    damn 375 an hour!!! chhhitttt! Pass on that. I would of thought the ceiling on these prices would cap at 275 an hour. Didnt think there are that many ppl out there willing to spend that much on sleeves but each year the prices keep going up. If anything I would of thought the prices would of dropped as there are more new younger artists in the game that are doing good work but like Epithet said these guys charging 3k for a days session are now raising the prices on average to mediocre artists. I guess its cool since its a business but kinda wack for the collectors that we are getting gouged.

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That reminds me. You never replied to that. Have you seen you on youtube?
    haha! i had no clue. pretty cool you came across that.
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) type1brahs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Wallofchina View Post
    N also does anyone know any good b&g artists out in arizona beside duffy. Thanks
    Hit up Andrick Aviles https://www.instagram.com/andrickaviles/
    then this dude https://www.instagram.com/pg_tattoo/

Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the reply back, i got an appointment with ab nxt week, they work at the same shop. I was just curious who else is out there i can book an appointment with.

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the reply back, i got an appointment with ab nxt week, they work at the same shop. I was just curious who else is out there i can book an appointment with.
    check out https://www.********.com/JoshHaganTattoo/ he does incredible color work and is super solid with BNG. he has a style similar to danny lepore when it comes to bng.

he's out of tucson i think
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

he does incredible color work and is super solid with BNG. he has a style similar to danny lepore when it comes to bng.
    he's out of tucson i think[/QUOTE]

Much appreciated it. do u know his going rate, and how far he is booked out? n do u know how much some of the artists charge at lowrider and inkslingers?

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welp here is the latest addition. Had a last minute opportunity with @q_tattoos and I couldn't be happier. Hard af to get good angles since it's inner bicep and no, I haven't lifted in almost a year now so yeah laugh it up lol. Heading back tomorrow

Anyways, 6 hours almost non stop (literally just 1 two minute bathroom break). This was the most difficult piece I've endured mostly due to the awkward position of the arm combined with my poor circulation.

this is healed and it was my first time using dermalize. Wow. Game changer... I left it on for 5 days and ZERO peeling. And it was nice to not have to worry about showering, clothes touch it or ruining clothes with aquaphor lol

Got both my babies back home now, I'm ready to heal.
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    this is healed and it was my first time using dermalize. Wow. Game changer... I left it on for 5 days and ZERO peeling. And it was nice to not have to worry about showering, clothes touch it or ruining clothes with aquaphor lol.
    Yep.
    Q puts some ****ing Korean Wizardy into his pieces. I think its the h2ocean + dermalize + secret Korean recipe, but my god do they heal without any fuss.
    http://www.inklocations.com - Find the best tattoo artists, anywhere in the world.

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm a complete vanilla canvas. I may have the opportunity to travel to China in a few months and entertaining the idea of getting my first tattoo there. Even if it's something small.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

n do u know how much some of the artists charge at lowrider and inkslingers?
    Ive called several times inquiring about several artists in the past year or so. Last year i called about Fred Flores and Ricardo Avila both were 1500 per day. I dont know if they stilll are that rate as they seem pretty popular. Then the other dudes that arent quite up there with Fred, Ricardo and Brian G charge ne where between 1200-1500 per day. So not really cheap but not extreme. Theres a new guy there I recently inquired about https://www.instagram.com/joetattcruz/ but for 1200 1500 i feel like i might be rolling the dice unless i go with the normal statue piece. The pros to inkslinger though is for 1200-1500 bucks you are prob gonna be able to get a half sleeve to even 3/4 of a sleeve in 8-10 hours depending on the complexity and detail of the piece you choose vs going somewhere elsewhere it might take 3 - 4 settings for a proper half sleeve

Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    Welp here is the latest addition. Had a last minute opportunity with @q_tattoos and I couldn't be happier. Hard af to get good angles since it's inner bicep and no, I haven't lifted in almost a year now so yeah laugh it up lol. Heading back tomorrow

Anyways, 6 hours almost non stop (literally just 1 two minute bathroom break). This was the most difficult piece I've endured mostly due to the awkward position of the arm combined with my poor circulation.

this is healed and it was my first time using dermalize. Wow. Game changer... I left it on for 5 days and ZERO peeling. And it was nice to not have to worry about showering, clothes touch it or ruining clothes with aquaphor lol

Got both my babies back home now, I'm ready to heal.
    nice work, did you tell your artist how you were going to heal it?

Originally Posted by Mighty Matt View Post
    I'm a complete vanilla canvas. I may have the opportunity to travel to China in a few months and entertaining the idea of getting my first tattoo there. Even if it's something small.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    Any reason to why you wanna get your first tattoo in china?

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by type1brahs View Post

Any reason to why you wanna get your first tattoo in china?
    Just thought it would mean more to me to receive a tattoo linked to travel. Like as a memory more than just a piece of art.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

Registered User SickSideSoldado's Avatar
    SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Update misc bros

I got my second session with JpJ on October 28th I'm not sure why he took down the video he had of my tattoo for the first session. either way I'll post it so you guys can see it when it's done ✌️️
    dreaming to live insane but i will maintain

Who are the top b&g artists in Vegas? If u know how much they charge, please let me know.
    N also what u guys opinions in working out after a tat? Should u take a couple days off so it won't ruin the ink? N how long should I stop training bjj? I know that ruins the ink like hell.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Wallofchina; 10-17-2016 at 07:31 AM.

daniel rocha, fernie andrade, robert pho, pako_tattoos is a bad ass upcoming artist who apprenticed at skin designz, last i checked he was $150/hr. pete terranova $200/hr and tattoos at his wifes shop aged in oak with carl grace $350/hr. he's better at custom stuff than bng portraits, miguel camarillo, james strickland, kevin furness.

basically most of the dudes at seven and skin designz.
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pep_meister View Post
    damn is carl grace $$$ $350/hr. would love to get something by him because his style is pretty unique but cant swing the hourly.
    Originally Posted by type1brahs View Post
    nice work, did you tell your artist how you were going to heal it?
    It was all his doing. He asked what I've used in the past, and I told him just aquaphor. He then rolled out this stuff that looked like graph paper and started measuring and then slapped it on. He just said to wear it for AT LEAST 3 days but shoot for 5. Also warned me that some people can have allergic reactions to it, but typically just around the edges and showed me a "scar" he has. It was a trip, but he still uses this stuff exclusively
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

Thanks for all the recommendations guys. Really need to get in touch with josh Hagan out in Tucson n poko in Vegas. Hopefully their price will be pretty reasonable, probably 1500/day will be my max. Planning on going to Vegas for Halloween weekend so hopefully I will stop by the shop poko tattoo at n set something up. Really don't know what to get yet but got like a week n half to think of something. If u guys know a good idea which fits his strong suit, I would love to hear it. Thanks everyone for posting, I have learned so much. Keep up the good work guys.

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jun cha posted an IG video story of the piece he was working on.... 3 shots in 3 different lightnings. honestly, i wasn't that impressed.
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Booked in tomorrow with harley kirkwood! Side thigh. I already have a statue based sleeve, now continuing down onto my leg. Don't know if I want to go animals or more statues.

Anyone got awesome pictures of bears?

Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jujuB View Post
    jun cha posted an IG video story of the piece he was working on.... 3 shots in 3 different lightnings. honestly, i wasn't that impressed.
    Must've removed them because there's only one up now.
    And I can't fault the piece to be honest.

Originally Posted by Alpha Moth View Post
    Booked in tomorrow with harley kirkwood! Side thigh. I already have a statue based sleeve, now continuing down onto my leg. Don't know if I want to go animals or more statues.

Dope. Love Harley Kirkwood's work. Pics us up asap.
    http://www.inklocations.com - Find the best tattoo artists, anywhere in the world.

Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Alpha Moth View Post

Awesome man, did you get one of his slots that came up this week or were you booked in already? Let us know what he's like, got real bad vibes off that IG competition he did where he was raffling off a tattoo just for the ticket money, rather than giving it to a charity or something.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *
    IPF 105kg

Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Andybird View Post
    Awesome man, did you get one of his slots that came up this week or were you booked in already? Let us know what he's like, got real bad vibes off that IG competition he did where he was raffling off a tattoo just for the ticket money, rather than giving it to a charity or something.
    I'm friends with one of his cousins actually. She says he's a pretty good dude. Will post up tomorrow. I took the one he said where he had a spot available

meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First tattoo. Finally got in to see Jun after a long wait and I was not disappointed

Stats:
    6'0', 180 lb., 10% bf
    S:405 B:255 D:500 PC:275
    *Misc Mobility Crew*
    *Misc Calisthenic Crew*
    *Positivity Crew*
    Cincinnati Bengals

*Diamond Dog*

thoughts on this tomorrow for harley?

I want a big piece. Either ribs or legs, still deciding how much pain i want to go through. Or a bear. Will be getting all eventually on the sleeve but.

Deiform is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deiform is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deiform is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deiform is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deiform is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deiform is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deiform is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deiform is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deiform is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deiform is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deiform is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love tattoos, so I'll work my way through all 243 pages. Unfortunately I have no work done so I can't contribute towards this thread properly... yet.

johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What you guys think of levi bartnett, is he the best Band G artist in Australia at the current time?