Page 247 of 271 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,410 of 8110
    Registered User SickSideSoldado's Avatar
    SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by viral302 View Post
    Dude ... that is ridiculously sweet! I'm sure you're showing that off every chance you get!!
    Thanks man, you bet I am LoL I'm currently on spread viral302 and Epithet
    dreaming to live insane but i will maintain

Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone know victor Portugal rate for the state, he's coming to Cali in Jan?

Yogobro1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yogobro1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yogobro1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yogobro1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yogobro1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yogobro1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yogobro1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yogobro1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yogobro1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yogobro1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yogobro1995 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Out of Curiosity how much typically does a sleeve cost going from bicep to shoulder?

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Yogobro1995 View Post
    Out of Curiosity how much typically does a sleeve cost going from bicep to shoulder?
    could be totally done in 2 8 hour sittings
    15 hours or so x $150-$250 hr

$3 grand or so all said and done.
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Been trying to get in touch with Tony Mancia for a month now to set up an appointment. His assistant keeps saying he'll call me in a day or two and he never does lol. Feel like an idiot having to keep emailing to remind them. Them feelz.
    Last edited by pyzjn; 10-29-2016 at 07:22 PM.
    NASM certified

JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi Lads,

Long hiatus from posting I know, been travelling/working in some far flung places.
    Back in OZ now for the summer, just thought I'd give you all an update.
    Had to move a session with Jun, which now means another 2 year wait. In the mean time, been in contact with both Matt Jordan and Domantas for leg sleeves. Matt replied pretty much straight away and really personably, see below:

"Hey dude! Sounds rad! I have been trying to work in a bigger more open style lately but I'm sure we could reach a rad compromise on design, send me some reference, photos of your leg and will take it from there 😎👍"

I'm used to dealing with studio managers, so a reply like this is refreshing, especially given he is really starting to make some waves in the industry.

Also got a reply from Carlos Torres's studio manager Juliette (who I've been emailing for 3 years), unfortunately it was the same reply as usual, see below:

Hello Josh,
    Unfortunately, Carlos has selected a small handful of new projects for the upcoming year.

With existing projects and the select few he took, he is very booked.

Thank you for your understanding

Juliette
    (310) 918-5722
    www.carlostorresart.com

Torres looks to be only tattooing existing clients these days.

Other than my personal ink, been great looking through the posts of some of the regulars on here and some of the newer posters.

J

Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone with a recent session with Jun know if he's using Dermalize Pro or equivalent yet?

I'm almost tempted to buy some + h2o to bring incase he doesn't because that is the GOAT of healing methods.
    http://www.inklocations.com - Find the best tattoo artists, anywhere in the world.

GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Nostalgiac View Post
    Anyone with a recent session with Jun know if he's using Dermalize Pro or equivalent yet?

I'm almost tempted to buy some + h2o to bring incase he doesn't because that is the GOAT of healing methods.
    You're a fan of H2Ocean? I've been thinking about getting some for my next session... Used various things on different artists' recommendations; Bepanthen, A&D, Tattoo Goo, Hustle Butter. I've resorted back to Bepanthen, it seems to work well for me.

Really keen to try Dermalize Pro too.

meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hey I just got your message, but just use whatever Jun gives you. Mine healed perfectly and there was barely any peeling afterwards. Was srsly surprised
    Stats:
    6'0', 180 lb., 10% bf
    S:405 B:255 D:500 PC:275
    *Misc Mobility Crew*
    *Misc Calisthenic Crew*
    *Positivity Crew*
    Cincinnati Bengals

*Diamond Dog*

Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GreyBrah View Post
    You're a fan of H2Ocean? I've been thinking about getting some for my next session... Used various things on different artists' recommendations; Bepanthen, A&D, Tattoo Goo, Hustle Butter. I've resorted back to Bepanthen, it seems to work well for me.

Really keen to try Dermalize Pro too.

Yeah it's dope.
    h2ocean + dermalize pro -> wait 3~ish days. Take it off. leave dry for a day or two. then bepanthen till fully healed.

Originally Posted by meyer23 View Post
    Hey I just got your message, but just use whatever Jun gives you. Mine healed perfectly and there was barely any peeling afterwards. Was srsly surprised
    Cheers mate. Last (first) session with him was 2 years ago almost to the day.
    http://www.inklocations.com - Find the best tattoo artists, anywhere in the world.

Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah it's dope.
    h2ocean + dermalize pro -> wait 3~ish days. Take it off. leave dry for a day or two. then bepanthen till fully healed.

Cheers mate. Last (first) session with him was 2 years ago almost to the day.
    Sean the Artist that just did my last Tattoo recommended Aveeno moisturizing cream and bacterial soup. Honestly it is almost fully healed in less than week. Just amazing! This compares to over two weeks with A&D ointment, my wife even longer.

How long was the heal process with h2ocean and bepanthen?
    ---Chicago Crew---
    ♒Morning_Workout_Crew♒

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i too like H2ocean.
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SickSideSoldado is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Misc bros I've run into a bit of a dilemma, Jose wants to continue doing the back portion of my half sleeve I can get in a lot sooner in January,(new clients till September) I asked if he thought he could finish it in one session as it won't be as detailed as my first half. he showed me the concept and it's another woman's face with day of the dead face paint and two flowers . I'd love to get it done the issue is if this turns into two sessions that's another 5k, 🤔 My girl friend is telling me to just doit along with one of my sisters but my wallet is telling me otherwise.
    The thought of getting a second job again is gut wrenching LoL

Need advice from misc bros once again what would you guys do if in my position.
    Joses day rate is 2.5k if he does get it done in one more that be me spending a total of 7.5k on a half sleeve

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SickSideSoldado View Post
    Misc bros I've run into a bit of a dilemma, Jose wants to continue doing the back portion of my half sleeve I can get in a lot sooner in January,(new clients till September) I asked if he thought he could finish it in one session as it won't be as detailed as my first half. he showed me the concept and it's another woman's face with day of the dead face paint and two flowers . I'd love to get it done the issue is if this turns into two sessions that's another 5k, 🤔 My girl friend is telling me to just doit along with one of my sisters but my wallet is telling me otherwise.

Joses day rate is 2.5k if he does get it done in one more that be me spending a total of 7.5k on a half sleeve
    You really think anyone here is going to tell you not to do it? Lmao just do it. Especially since he bumped his rates and you're still getting his old prices. You're gonna regret it if you don't do it now and change your mind later.
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

http://www.angry-developer.com/

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Misc bros I've run into a bit of a dilemma, Jose wants to continue doing the back portion of my half sleeve I can get in a lot sooner in January,(new clients till September) I asked if he thought he could finish it in one session as it won't be as detailed as my first half. he showed me the concept and it's another woman's face with day of the dead face paint and two flowers . I'd love to get it done the issue is if this turns into two sessions that's another 5k, �� My girl friend is telling me to just doit along with one of my sisters but my wallet is telling me otherwise.

Holy fuark he bumped up his rates ?! I'll be heading over to get a part time job today. Full time welder currently, part time cook it's what I did before I became a welder LoL sure enough my old boss is always willing to hire me back 👍 Thanks for the input bro

Thanks for the motivation misc bruh I needed those words of encouragement ayyy lmao my next appointment is January 19th 2017

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy fuark he bumped up his rates ?! I'll be heading over to get a part time job today. Full time welder currently, part time cook it's what I did before I became a welder LoL sure enough my old boss is always willing to hire me back �� Thanks for the input bro
    Yeah a page or two back someone said he's $3k for an 8 hour session now.
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

http://www.angry-developer.com/

pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Epithet View Post
    Yeah a page or two back someone said he's $3k for an 8 hour session now.
    This. I emailed him a few weeks ago and he's at 3k for 8 hours (ridiculous btw)
    NASM certified

That's insane I allready thought 2.5k 8hour session was a lot, how much longer do you think these top quality artists can keep raising the rates before it gets out of hand ? This motivates me even more to get it done now with his former rate 🤔💰 he states in his emails minimum of two sessions to start a project.

TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pyzjn View Post
    Been trying to get in touch with Tony Mancia for a month now to set up an appointment. His assistant keeps saying he'll call me in a day or two and he never does lol. Feel like an idiot having to keep emailing to remind them. Them feelz.
    Have you got to talkin about rates or anything? Love his work too
    Miscin' since 07

That's insane I allready thought 2.5k 8hour session was a lot, how much longer do you think these top quality artists can keep raising the rates before it gets out of hand ? This motivates me even more to get it done now with his former rate 🤔💰 he states in his emails minimum of two sessions to start a project.
    2.5 is a lot but supply and demand brah. unfortunately. i don't blame them. if they cane make more money and stay booked who wouldn't do it.
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*

TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)
    found a sick BnG japanese artist in LA for a reasonable rate! I've got some irezumi on my left shin I'm not too crazy about that covers about half of my lower leg, and in addition to completing the half sleeve the tattooist thinks he can do some things to the existing work to bring it to life a bit. So juiced. How do i link instagram posts guys?

My appointment is set for 1/26, thursday before the golden state expo so I plan to stick around to check out the convention. I'm actually in contact with two studios to hopefully get work at the convention but I'm guessing it's a bit of a long shot. we'll see.
    Miscin' since 07

Just finished up 2 days with Jun as he had a spot clear up the day I got in. 14 hours on Sat, and just under 10 hours on Sunday.

Came here thinking we'd get time to extend down to wrist and finish it all but nope lmao. Next time!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMe9QoRD...aken-by=juncha

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did you already pay for the whole project in advance with jun cha?
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

Originally Posted by jujuB View Post
    did you already pay for the whole project in advance with jun cha?
    Nope. Paying after each session.

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope. Paying after each session.
    dang, so you have to pay for a fulls day of work even though it might not be a fulls day?
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

Originally Posted by jujuB View Post
    dang, so you have to pay for a fulls day of work even though it might not be a fulls day?
    He charges for however much work he's done. I've never had less than a full days work from him so i'm not really how sure he'd handle that situation. From my sessions I've had no issues with the price he charges.

What do you guys think of @garrett_harper_tattoos he is a former apprentice of Jose Perez Jr? He will be guest spotting at a tattoo shop here in Milwaukee over the weekend. I might just let him finish the back portion of my forearm check out his Ig and let me know your guys opinions. His hourly rate is $175 compared to joses New rate $375/hour or the price I paid $300/hour

What do you guys think of @garrett_harper_tattoos he is a former apprentice of Jose Perez Jr? He will be guest spotting at a tattoo shop here in Milwaukee over the weekend. I might just let him finish the back portion of my forearm check out his Ig and let me know your guys opinions. His hourly rate is $175 compared to joses New rate $375/hour or the price I paid $300/hour
    His stuff looks good, I think it'll be apparent that your half sleeve was done by artists of two different calibers though
    Miscin' since 07