Page 230 of 271 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,900 of 8110
    VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been wanting to get inked up for awhile, but my mate told me about a bad experience he had that's kind of put me off of it.

Basically he was meant to go in and get a sleeve done, but wanted to see it before hand so he could have a better idea of what was going on his arm, but the guy wanted to show him the day he was to get it done with the idea of him seeing it and agreeing to it on spot, so when my mate wanted to reschedule for next week the artist got all pissy and told him to fuk off.

I can understand and appreciate that the artist booked my friend and all, but ghosting my mate and expecting him to commit to summat he's never seen on spot like that and then getting proper fucked off when a reschedule was asked made me wonder if all artists are divas like that.

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Demgaainz View Post
    1 month until I'm going overseas to vegas for a 2 day back to back sesh with daniel rocha. Never been to the US before, so im wondering whats the tipping policy is there? Here where I live in Norway, the tip is always included in the price.
    i'm not a huge tipper like some. for me... typically tip $40 for a half a day sitting. $80 for a full day. tbh i wish tipping wasn't a thing with tattoos but since it is... most of us already travel hundreds/thousands of miles + paying $150/$300 hr.
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Demgaainz View Post
    1 month until I'm going overseas to vegas for a 2 day back to back sesh with daniel rocha. Never been to the US before, so im wondering whats the tipping policy is there? Here where I live in Norway, the tip is always included in the price.
    i would give them $200 as a tip

Originally Posted by VocelLoser View Post
    I've been wanting to get inked up for awhile, but my mate told me about a bad experience he had that's kind of put me off of it.

Basically he was meant to go in and get a sleeve done, but wanted to see it before hand so he could have a better idea of what was going on his arm, but the guy wanted to show him the day he was to get it done with the idea of him seeing it and agreeing to it on spot, so when my mate wanted to reschedule for next week the artist got all pissy and told him to fuk off.

I can understand and appreciate that the artist booked my friend and all, but ghosting my mate and expecting him to commit to summat he's never seen on spot like that and then getting proper fucked off when a reschedule was asked made me wonder if all artists are divas like that.
    that's usually how it works

a good artist is way to busy to be working on the stencil of a future client.

the outline is usually done, and shown to the customer the day of the actual tattooing. by re-scheduling, you throw people that the artist has booked weeks/months in advance out of order.
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Not seeing the tattoo until the day is standard practice.

Only once have I arrived and they had a design ready (that they drew earlier this morning, and I'm sure the only reason it was drawn up is because it was a custom design, not a reference for something).. Every other time I'll get there, we have a quick talk about the ideas I sent through, they put something together, come grab me for feedback, iterate etc. Takes an hour or two usually before they'll start preparing the stencil or drawing it up on the spot.
    http://www.inklocations.com - Find the best tattoo artists, anywhere in the world.

Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't remember who was asking for it before, - but a single chest piece rather than something one each pec
    Jun just posted up an owl in this style.
    http://www.inklocations.com - Find the best tattoo artists, anywhere in the world.

jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone else wonder how artists who are extremely difficult to book like jun cha, norberg, etc have you wait years in advance, but only post up the same work on social media over and over again? it's never anything new....

do these guys either just charge so much, they don't have to take clients often, maybe a couple times a month, or are they actually clients on a weekly basis?? i never understood this.

Originally Posted by jujuB View Post
    anyone else wonder how artists who are extremely difficult to book like jun cha, norberg, etc have you wait years in advance, but only post up the same work on social media over and over again? it's never anything new....

do these guys either just charge so much, they don't have to take clients often, maybe a couple times a month, or are they actually clients on a weekly basis?? i never understood this.
    From the ones I've talked to, they all work 5-6 days a week, long hours, every week.
    They also aren't posting all work on social media until its finished or close to, nor do they post a picture of every piece they do.
    And also don't really prioritise posting pictures with their limited time.

Originally Posted by Nostalgiac View Post
    From the ones I've talked to, they all work 5-6 days a week, long hours, every week.
    They also aren't posting all work on social media until its finished or close to, nor do they post a picture of every piece they do.
    And also don't really prioritise posting pictures with their limited time.
    if they are working that much, then surely some pieces are being finished up, the day of. it would still be interesting to see what they are doing, instead of posting up the same piece over and over and over again. only takes two seconds to post a picture anyway. unless you're jun cha, 1 hour of taking pics with a $10k lens. lol

claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't posted in here much but had a recent scare with my artist leaving his shop. Luckily he contacted me so we can keep working on my leg. Here is a quick picture of the right side. On the left side I have Chronos with a Skull Clock. We are doing Atlas once I get done with prep and my artist settles on a new shop, so likely in August. After that we are doing Athena on my inner thigh.

The orange red will fade into a lighter orange kind of like a sunset.

I am going to die under a heavy barbell one day and it's going to be f*cking awesome--HamburgerTrain

()---() York Barbell Club #36 ()---()
    ***Knee Dragger Unite***
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    matias noble tattoo!! Booked August first
    2500 for the day he works long hours said he can get a half sleeve done in a day. Thoughts please? I really like his work....

Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Merica123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by claricSTi View Post
    Haven't posted in here much but had a recent scare with my artist leaving his shop. Luckily he contacted me so we can keep working on my leg. Here is a quick picture of the right side. On the left side I have Chronos with a Skull Clock. We are doing Atlas once I get done with prep and my artist settles on a new shop, so likely in August. After that we are doing Athena on my inner thigh.

The orange red will fade into a lighter orange kind of like a sun
    Awesome work !

Originally Posted by Merica123 View Post
    matias noble tattoo!! Booked August first
    2500 for the day he works long hours said he can get a half sleeve done in a day. Thoughts please? I really like his work....
    extremely talented. 2500 for a full sleeve is right on the dot when it comes to pricing. what are you looking to get??

harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't believe I haven't posted in here yet. I currently have 7. Left foot, left shin, left quad, right calf, right quad, right ribs, left half sleeve. Currently saving for a full torso piece. My two main favorite styles are neo-traditional Americana and black and grey geometric dot work. Life goal is to get a full sleeve and/or back piece done by Thomas Hooper.

I've heard his wait list is outrageous, and I'll be paying a hefty price tag. Will be more than worth it, though.
    |USAF K9 Crew|
    |Patriarch Crew|
    |Garage Gym Crew|

Squat: 475 (sleeves)
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 485
    Snatch: 195
    C&J: 245

extremely talented. 2500 for a full sleeve is right on the dot when it comes to pricing. what are you looking to get??
    Appreciate the input bro!
    2500 Canadian so US I think low 2k. Yea I spoke to his assistant and he said he works extremely fast and can do a half sleeve in a day sitting with a lot of detail. I can't post pics yet bc I'm new to the forums. Wish I could I found some bad ass pics for my tattoo, I decided to go with good vs evil theme. Two angels fighting.

The Good angel will sort of look like assassins creed character with wings.

The Evil angel i had I mind just looks bad ass wish I can post links to show you. I can't yet ! The rest I'm leaving up to him.
    Last edited by Merica123; 06-16-2016 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Bc

if they are working that much, then surely some pieces are being finished up, the day of. it would still be interesting to see what they are doing, instead of posting up the same piece over and over and over again. only takes two seconds to post a picture anyway. unless you're jun cha, 1 hour of taking pics with a $10k lens. lol

I agree I feel like a lot of artist leave work out of there online portfolios, which sucks.

2500 Canadian so US I think low 2k. Yea I spoke to his assistant and he said he works extremely fast and can do a half sleeve in a day sitting with a lot of detail. I can't post pics yet bc I'm new to the forums. Wish I could I found some bad ass pics for my tattoo, I decided to go with good vs evil theme. Two angels fighting.

The Evil angel i had I mind just looks bad ass wish I can post links to show you. I can't yet ! The rest I'm leaving up to him.
    even better for pricing..
    have you seen batman v superman?
    the painting in that movie where lex turned it upside down made me want to get a piece inspired by it lol

"Devils don’t come from hell beneath us. They come from the sky."

but for my next piece, i've been thinking about getting a man in a gas mask, in a destroyed forest environment, holding a single white flower.

claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome work !
    Thanks! I need to snap pics of the other side. We still have to go back and add the white highlights to everything but are still working on the big peices. 8 hour session in August to do Atlas on my quad, and then in September we are doing another 8 hours on my inner leg and doing Athena. After that it will be a lot of back ground and highlight work, but I am hoping to get the whole leg finished by next spring or so
    I am going to die under a heavy barbell one day and it's going to be f*cking awesome--HamburgerTrain

()---() York Barbell Club #36 ()---()
    ***Knee Dragger Unite***
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Only once have I arrived and they had a design ready (that they drew earlier this morning, and I'm sure the only reason it was drawn up is because it was a custom design, not a reference for something).. Every other time I'll get there, we have a quick talk about the ideas I sent through, they put something together, come grab me for feedback, iterate etc. Takes an hour or two usually before they'll start preparing the stencil or drawing it up on the spot.
    not with my artist, the drawling is done months before we start inking the skin.
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

even better for pricing..
    have you seen batman v superman?
    the painting in that movie where lex turned it upside down made me want to get a piece inspired by it lol

"Devils don’t come from hell beneath us. They come from the sky."

but for my next piece, i've been thinking about getting a man in a gas mask, in a destroyed forest environment, holding a single white flower.
    Yes I have ! That would be bad ass. Check out Emilio winter he does a lot of work using batman as a theme.

HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i got about 4 hours done on my back yesterday. would it be a bad idea to go bike riding the day after? for cardio. would it mess up the ink. its 95 degrees out here
    Last edited by HotRod23; 06-16-2016 at 12:36 PM.
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**

★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★

Hard Boiled

terrible idea.

dont do it.

post up some pics.

HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    terrible idea.

dont do it.

post up some pics.
    ill post some up in a couple days
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**

★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★

Hard Boiled

JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Be careful mate, faster is generally not better.
    Any style that requires depth (3D), requires layering.
    There's plenty of 'good' work in IG pics that age horribly because the artist rushes.

Originally Posted by JJ2131 View Post
    There's plenty of 'good' work in IG pics that age horribly because the artist rushes.
    Any pics from your session w/ Jun?

JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ2131 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Any pics from your session w/ Jun?
    Not of my own, but Jun posted a pic of the inner and a vid of the sleeve.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BGP2xs-ilH4/?hl=en
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BGdQuRJilIA/?hl=en

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't remember who was asking for it before, - but a single chest piece rather than something one each pec
    Jun just posted up an owl in this style.
    That was me. This owl by Jun is an old tattoo. Seen it before. Honestly think this is his worst tattoo. Everything about it feels wrong. I've decided I want Dave Tevenal to do my chest/front. BnG for a center piece just doesn't work IMO.

Not of my own, but Jun posted a pic of the inner and a vid of the sleeve.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BGP2xs-ilH4/?hl=en
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BGdQuRJilIA/?hl=en
    And that is one of, if not the best, piece by Jun Cha. Everything flows absolutely perfect. Would smash/10
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

http://www.angry-developer.com/

VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000)

that's usually how it works

a good artist is way to busy to be working on the stencil of a future client.

the outline is usually done, and shown to the customer the day of the actual tattooing. by re-scheduling, you throw people that the artist has booked weeks/months in advance out of order.
    Huh.. I mean, I guess I can understand it but that seems proper fickle to just go in and cop an arm piece after seeing an outline.

I remember my mate speaking to the bloke for a few months prior, but the shop's policy was that they can't show the artwork online, so the guy was meant to keep in touch with my mate and let him know how the progress went but apparently he just drew summat up the day before he went in.

I don't understand why they wouldn't do a double consultation, with the first being what you wanted and the second being showing the artwork just to let people get used to the idea of summat being in their skin.

Originally Posted by Epithet View Post
    That was me. This owl by Jun is an old tattoo. Seen it before. Honestly think this is his worst tattoo. Everything about it feels wrong. I've decided I want Dave Tevenal to do my chest/front. BnG for a center piece just doesn't work IMO.

And that is one of, if not the best, piece by Jun Cha. Everything flows absolutely perfect. Would smash/10
    Haha thanks mate, appreciate that.

I don't mind the owl, I just think chest aesthetics mean alot to a chest piece, that lad dosent have the right kind of chest.

Huh.. I mean, I guess I can understand it but that seems proper fickle to just go in and cop an arm piece after seeing an outline.
    That's why you have to trust the artist.

His assistant seemed pretty confident in his work. 8 hours for a half sleeve seems fast I agree but his IG photos look good, but you're saying there could be a risk of it aging bad. Think it's risky ? I said time isn't a problem and I want the work to take as long as it has to take and his assistant said don't worry his work is very detailed And he's just fast with a gun. Also I guess he doesn't break often.

What is layering. Assuming going over the work more than once ? Thanks JJ
    Last edited by Merica123; 06-17-2016 at 03:57 AM.