Page 70 of 271 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,100 of 8110
    Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DaveBe View Post
    Can someone post some pics of good leg pieces? I'm really considering doing a leg sleeve/covering my leg up
    byrebv show him ur lil b leg sleeve

byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gbinkster View Post
    byrebv show him ur lil b leg sleeve
    Lower leg sleeve

Men's Physique IFBB Pro

Rediscovering the Russian L The Pirate's Avatar
    L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anyone out in LA that can reccomend good b&g artists for a chest piece. Will either be a portrait of my wife and son together or a boston strong memorial piece.
    Klown Saravia and the other low rider guys would be good choices just not sure if they would have an opening for a "day" at the end of september. Anyone out that way that can recommend some others I could call? Yelp and internet research is not really helping me. Would rep and would appreciate it

edit: sent klown an email but would like some other names to check out
    P.T.S. Getting stronger by the day

Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by L The Pirate View Post
    anyone out in LA that can reccomend good b&g artists for a chest piece. Will either be a portrait of my wife and son together or a boston strong memorial piece.
    Klown Saravia and the other low rider guys would be good choices just not sure if they would have an opening for a "day" at the end of september. Anyone out that way that can recommend some others I could call? Yelp and internet research is not really helping me. Would rep and would appreciate it

edit: sent klown an email but would like some other names to check out
    You check the dudes at Inkslingers? Also check out Freddie and booboo Negrete.

Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by byrnebv View Post
    This seems to be the flavor of the week. I've had a handful of people tell me this same thing and when asked, no one gives a decent answer. It's easy to hop on the hate train.
    Even josh Duffy told me the same thing when I was getting tatted by Tyrrell at timeline. When pressed, the only thing he could say was that he didn't like his bold, fantasy style. I told him, some people don't like bio, bio fem style either. It's just personal preference.
    IMO: It seems he has the same formula for doing everything, in particular hair and beards, they all look the same to me, and never unique to the individual. It also looks very flat/2D and lacks depth. However, I still think he is awesome, and his composition skills are crazy and the flow is amazing. Still mirin, just prefer something with a bit more depth to it, but you're right, personal preference. I'd still kill for a piece by him.

That eric guy is ****ing craazy. Easily one of the best I've seen. Im keen to see the piece on the poster on here, post it up!
    Last edited by Alpha Moth; 07-24-2014 at 06:22 PM.

Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For everyone curious, after a lurk, this is streetlethaleg6's work

Definitely a nice piece.

here is the top of it from the looks of it, before the bottom was done

I was also thinking of getting that piece in the same spot, so it balances out the male figures. This is my artist doing that piece, he pulls off statue work nicely I think. I'm going to have to think a lot about composition and so on for the rest of my arm.
    Last edited by Alpha Moth; 07-24-2014 at 07:33 PM.

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post

anyone know an artist in the states with work like AD Pancho? I've had a concept in mind for a while now, and he is the only one that I have seen (in my fairly limited exposure) that I feel can pull it off... But I wont be traveling anywhere near him in the foreseeable future...

zacksingerink on ig. check him out too. pretty similar style especially to the 2nd piece.
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    would to manipulate this hbb into a WWII pinup piece with a bomber jacket, maybe posing in front of a bomb or air planes in the air. this is what i contacted rember about doing. i think he's booked till next winter sometime which is fine with me. gives me plenty of time to save some $ up.

rember

also def think marcinizyn would kill it.
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First session for half sleeve is on August 17th. Front desk chick almost charged me $400 for a down payment, then she saw that my artist wrote down $200.

Rediscovering the Russian L The Pirate's Avatar
    L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Payrab View Post
    You check the dudes at Inkslingers? Also check out Freddie and booboo Negrete.
    Ty. I did look at inkslingers was looking at Brian or Fernie. other guys were ok, just not what I am looking for.
    P.T.S. Getting stronger by the day

GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Another wee session on my arm yesterday, not the best photo as it wraps a bit and you can't see the beak, but you get the idea

Next session will add a clock element to the area closest to my wrist that's currently empty, and tie it all together.

Last edited by GreyBrah; 07-25-2014 at 09:41 AM.

mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Guys I got shading done tuesday. Theres 2 spots where it seemed to have peeled prematurely, its a greyish colour instead of the black. The two spots hurt unlike the rest of the areas and there is very minor redness.

Has anyone experienced this? Pics can't do justice my camera is not that good.
    Shred now or 5ever hold your peas

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pep_meister View Post
    rember

hhnnnnnnggggggg
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    $300/hr. Definitely really steep, but that's world class talent and I have a year to save. Kind of glad I turned down Carl Grace earlier in the year so now I have an entire limb for Josh.
    Congrats bro!! I'm getting a whole sleeve by him the same month.

Carl Grace is dope when he wants to be but truth be told he's putting out some mediocre work these days. He's coming to a shop in Miami sometime near the end of the year and I'm passing as well. All he wants to do is freehand and though that is his specialty, a lot of his work has been looking too replicated like everyone's getting the same bs piece. There's one pic where he gives this chick a free-hand chest piece with like 12 random eyes and calls it a creepy eye "thingy" lol. Worst part is he seems to only be interested in free-hand pieces. I love his hand tattoos and his work when he is in the mood but no way he's going to give me some foolishness for that price.

Also what were you planning on getting from Josh?

Originally Posted by wrestleTECH92 View Post

Carl Grace is dope when he wants to be but truth be told he's putting out some mediocre work these days. He's coming to a shop in Miami sometime near the end of the year and I'm passing as well. All he wants to do is freehand and though that is his specialty, a lot of his work has been looking too replicated like everyone's getting the same bs piece. There's one pic where he gives this chick a free-hand chest piece with like 12 random eyes and calls it a creepy eye "thingy" lol. Worst part is he seems to only be interested in free-hand pieces. I love his hand tattoos and his work when he is in the mood but no way he's going to give me some foolishness for that price.

i agree 100%. I thought u were talking about the piece he did right next to me at the empire state convention... nope he just did almost the exact same thing at the live free convention. Some of his stuff is incredible but lately hasnt just been soso for him
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*

ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Alpha Moth View Post
    For everyone curious, after a lurk, this is streetlethaleg6's work

Definitely a nice piece.

here is the top of it from the looks of it, before the bottom was done

I was also thinking of getting that piece in the same spot, so it balances out the male figures. This is my artist doing that piece, he pulls off statue work nicely I think. I'm going to have to think a lot about composition and so on for the rest of my arm.
    why does everyone get that virgin mary tattoo? what does she symbolize? purity?
    GAINS, GAINS, More GAINS

jackmancactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackmancactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackmancactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackmancactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackmancactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackmancactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackmancactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackmancactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackmancactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackmancactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackmancactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Inn.

Getting my half sleeve finished next week by this bro. instagram . com/nate_hudson

byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ontclone View Post
    why does everyone get that virgin mary tattoo? what does she symbolize? purity?
    It's a classic piece by Michelangelo. La Pieta
    One of the best and smoothest sculptures ever produced.
    Men's Physique IFBB Pro

Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Honestly, that's one of the reasons I decided to not go with him. a Few years ago he was killing it, but he seems he just keeps banging out the same piece over and over and I wasn't willing to roll the dice on getting one of the lamer pieces.

As for Duffy, I honestly think I'm going to go full sleeve as well. I said I want a little freehand evil with some of his lady faces that he does. His work is straight up brilliant and I'm beyond stoked I'm in with him. Do you have any idea how fast he works? Hopefully we can get a lot done in one day.

Location: Surrey, Walton on thames, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agree with Carl grace talk, had the option to book in a day session with him and passed for other artists.

Still hnnnggggg at this everytime I see it though.

Current Lifts - B 140kg x 5| S 185kg x 3 | D 200kg x 6 | Front S 130kg x 5 |

☆☆☆ υк ¢яєω ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ MISC INK CREW ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ Occasional competitor crew ☆☆☆

tattedbrah83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattedbrah83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattedbrah83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattedbrah83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattedbrah83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattedbrah83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattedbrah83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattedbrah83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattedbrah83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattedbrah83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattedbrah83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    strong ink thread OP
    Flat bench 225x5
    Dumbbell bench 105x5
    Incline 205x3
    Deadlift 385x1

Current BF 13%

wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestleTECH92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly, that's one of the reasons I decided to not go with him. a Few years ago he was killing it, but he seems he just keeps banging out the same piece over and over and I wasn't willing to roll the dice on getting one of the lamer pieces.

As for Duffy, I honestly think I'm going to go full sleeve as well. I said I want a little freehand evil with some of his lady faces that he does. His work is straight up brilliant and I'm beyond stoked I'm in with him. Do you have any idea how fast he works? Hopefully we can get a lot done in one day.
    Yeah that definitely is right up his alley and I noticed that he and Torres have damn near mastered Victor Portugals peeling effect so you've got that option as well.

And how fast he works I'd imagine slow. He's a real artist so he's going to try his best to make your piece masterful. But at $300/hr he'd better be putting in some f***ing work lol

Originally Posted by Dhboy View Post
    Agree with Carl grace talk, had the option to book in a day session with him and passed for other artists.

also props to carl with how much ink he can sling in a single sitting. pretty good bang for the buck. he moves fast as ****.
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*

Originally Posted by Dhboy View Post

Yeah that's intense brah.. But nevertheless that guy who got the piece rolled the dice

TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hit up Radu Rusu around June to see if he was interested in doing a Boxer of Quirinal piece on my shoulder. He said that he was interested but would message me back in a few weeks because he was trying to open up his own shop. It's almost been a month, his twitter says that he is now the co-owner of a new shop, and I still haven't heard back from him. How much longer should I give it before I shoot him another message.

All that having been said, I'm still quite excited that he was interested in my idea.

Some of his work

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

You fight until it's done. And then you die.

ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000)

i want to get this done on my chest but i don't want the dove or the world to be in the pic. i want to replace the world with something that represents "me" or us. soo god watching over us but don't know what to replace the world with, any ideas?
    GAINS, GAINS, More GAINS

Top 10 B/G artist IMO

1.Niki/Portugal
    2.Niki/Portugal
    3.Eric Marcinzyn (slightly edges out carlos on creativity)
    4.Carlos Torres (Him and duffy have been deliberately using Portugals trademark effect)
    5.?? (Tough spot to fill)
    6.Jun Cha (His style is too exclusive)
    7.Ivano Natale
    8.Josh Duffy
    9.Carl Grace (Undeniable talent)
    10.Paul Booth (Price is too disrespectful so he gets disrespected!!)

B4 any says anything Nikko and Dimitri don't count as b/g artist

So what you think Brahs? pretty accurate or naa??

Originally Posted by TehHoneyBadger View Post
    I hit up Radu Rusu around June to see if he was interested in doing a Boxer of Quirinal piece on my shoulder. He said that he was interested but would message me back in a few weeks because he was trying to open up his own shop. It's almost been a month, his twitter says that he is now the co-owner of a new shop, and I still haven't heard back from him. How much longer should I give it before I shoot him another message.

All that having been said, I'm still quite excited that he was interested in my idea.
    It never hurts to shoot someone a reminder message. As you know he's opening up a new shop which takes a crap load of time and trust me as much as he likes your idea he hasn't thought about it once since you've last spoken to him. Email him and cross your fingers, after all that's all you can do from the sidelines right?

By the way his work is sick af!!

Top 10 B/G artist IMO

1.Niki/Portugal
    2.Niki/Portugal
    3.Eric Marcinzyn (slightly edges out carlos on creativity)
    4.Carlos Torres (Him and duffy have been deliberately using Portugals trademark effect)
    5.?? (Tough spot to fill)
    6.Jun Cha (His style is too exclusive)
    7.Ivano Natale
    8.Josh Duffy
    9.Carl Grace (Undeniable talent)
    10.Paul Booth (Price is too disrespectful so he gets disrespected!!)

B4 any says anything Nikko and Dimitri don't count as b/g artist

So what you think Brahs? pretty accurate or naa??
    what is nikko and portugals insta?

Originally Posted by Alpha Moth View Post
    what is nikko and portugals insta?
    instagram.com/nikkohurtado
    instagram.com/victorportugal

Google my friend.. Her name was Google