Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Fatsaurus View Post
    Lol I asked that earlier and some guy replied that white english speaking immigrants are just as bad as arabs or indians... Scroll up a bit
    they are as bad as in our government bends over for them and brings them all in and a lot of them take jobs that should be given to citizens instead of these backpackers. our employment rate is currently the worst it's ever been and these 2 million brits and other europeans here aren't making it easier for us, same goes the the kiwi's. these guys benefit far more from coming here then we do from going there (look up the stats a lot less aussies in britian and europe and NZ compared to them here).

culture wise they are fine since they aren't like indians or paki's so obviously they fit in but yeah other than that i'd prefer we had more stricter immigration laws for them as well. also most british kunts here are arrogant as fuk

annoying vegan bitchface aintevenmad's Avatar
    aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    Do you think that they'd sit through 3/4 of their education to be deported without getting the end cirtificate?
    In NSW the UWS (most poverty uni) you still like 2 months to drop out or change courses etc with nothing paid, before you have to pay the deposit. Oh and I meant these immigrants should still have to pay something. Anyone can drop out of uni, they still have to pay what is owed and for immigrants, theyd be looking at deportation back to dirkadirkastan or united states of curry.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    say that to my face fuker and not online n c wat happens

santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) santana77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CBlackJack View Post
    how is this a s*** hole?

Reason I ask is because I have an American University education so I guess they value my work more since the company I worked for would rather us move over there then hire an Australian.
    lmfao those girls look soooooo Swedish...

/sarcasm
    /failed multicult experiment/10
    Bodybuilder for life

Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oi damo you kunt, give us your lighter
    fuk off mien i dont have one
    oi whats your ****ing problem m8, u be ****ed in the head or something
    I just dont want
    no your ****ed mate
    I just want to give you me lighter
    you always pocket me lighter,
    no your ****ed mate
    always stealing my ****ing lighter
    can you for one second not be a ****wit

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by aintevenmad View Post
    say that to my face fuker and not online n c wat happens
    I would if you'd meet me.
    My gf goes there. It's pretty poverty.
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    but who was uninhabitable not arable desert?
    Straya for life kunt

HH88 is not very well liked. (-100) HH88 is not very well liked. (-100) HH88 is not very well liked. (-100) HH88 is not very well liked. (-100) HH88 is not very well liked. (-100) HH88 is not very well liked. (-100) HH88 is not very well liked. (-100) HH88 is not very well liked. (-100) HH88 is not very well liked. (-100) HH88 is not very well liked. (-100) HH88 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Deenly View Post
    Sweden should be for swedes, just like how I believe Iraq for iraqis.

China for chinese. Japan for japanese.

Why are white countries being flooded with Iraqis, Iranians, ****lians, pakistanis, Indians, chinese people?
    I don't care for America, Canada, Australia. <--those countries were multicultural from the get-go

but why is Europe being floored with non-white immigrants?

I went to Brussels, Belgium last month and I thought i was in Lebanon.

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How is Canada not on that list?
    Originally Posted by vanert View Post
    Pukkin Cali has a higher population total than Canada...
    Originally Posted by AndreSoCal View Post
    I never understood why anyone would want to live in Australia, Canada, or in the UK those places are boring and flat out weird.
    Originally Posted by KillaRhye View Post
    m8 i swer on me mums life if i have to tell you were full again ill fuk u up

nah jks, a lot of aussies are racist (very true) you see it occur on the daily. also australians have this sense of we are being over-run by asians and lebanese people, you see it in every city, just thousands of asian and leb people and hard to spot an aussy.

srs there are soooo many ****ing asians in our country. honestly if you're born in say america, canada, UK, etc you probably wont get noticed or be told fuk off we're full.
    Someone's never been to Phoenix

I have a question for Aus brahs, how do you guys feel about english-speaking immigrants? Cuz i want to get the hell out of Canada before another winter like this one
    Originally Posted by aintevenmad View Post
    k now give America and Canada and Australia back to the natives, thank you in advance.
    I don't care for America, Canada, Australia. <--those countries were multicultural from the get-go

but why is Europe being floored with non-white immigrants?

I went to Brussels, Belgium last month and I thought i was in Lebanon.
    Originally Posted by FreeRadicals View Post

"But 95% of them are just trash looking to live off the backs of the whites."

brb Go to any high school enrichment program in Alberta, and check out the demographics.
    brb Go to any engineering, medical school, PhD STEM program and check out the demographics.
    brb look at Stats Canada's minority stats and look under average income.

Don't even try passing that bullchit off here in Canada. Canada has a strict immigration policy, that only lets a certain pedigree of people in.

What did you just say, you *******s?! HUH?!!?!

2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

HairyWBush Reps for life - Hamster Compassion: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181804893

Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not enough Kangaroos to go around mate, they are the only thing that can stop the monstrous sand spiders that lurk outside our cities, waiting for unwitting prey.
    Die Antwoord is GOAT crew
    Anti-leftie/ communist/ peasant crew
    Founder of the Foreigners for Trump crew

Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by detrimental View Post
    And you're speaking on behalf of these people, why?

Sig:
    پنجابیPunjabi Jatt Crewپنجابی
    united Pak/NorthWest-India crew *
    lol detrimental u seem like a genuinely upset racist , not even the funny kind . Did your girlfriend end up getting broadcasted by jamal and his freinds ?

ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    I would if you'd meet me.
    My gf goes there. It's pretty poverty.
    How's it poverty? Parra campus is pretty top notch, bad rep is just over exaggerated by people that don't go there
    Need a friendly voice, pm me

RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

"U can say what ever, but the bishes still fukk me." T529

MyronJobrawsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyronJobrawsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyronJobrawsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyronJobrawsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyronJobrawsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyronJobrawsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyronJobrawsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyronJobrawsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyronJobrawsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyronJobrawsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyronJobrawsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    carrying capacity brah wiki dat mane

notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    9/10 of Australia is desert, they barely have enough water to supply their current population.

Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by detrimental View Post
    Australia isn't a country that can sustain an enormous population, and many people see us as growing unnaturally fast as it is. We're arid as hell. The more people we have, the more agricultural land we're going to have to tear into - and we don't have a whole lot it as is, all things considered.

Dick Smith (Australian entrepreneur) has an excellent documentary about the population problem in this country. It'd serve everybody well in this thread to search it out and watch it. It actually reduces him to tears, as the population debate is one that is consistently swept under the political rug in the name of 'Growth, by any means necessary'.

So much of what has driven Australia to greatness both culturally and in terms of more tangible accomplishments in such a short period of time, has been our ability to remain a small, largely homogenous country. The country over the past two decades (the last 15 years especially) already has changed for the worse on a social level, heavily adversely affected by the farce of 'multiculturalism' and the en masse immigration of people from 3rd world, non-Western nations.
    Australia can SUPPORT much more than 23 million. Not saying it HAS to but it can. Northern Queensland and South East WA can support so much more. And rural towns in Victoria and NSW hasn't even been tapped into.

Honestly, this is a lie especially regarding Melbourne.

In the early 90’s Melbourne was an economic trash and had a huge drug problem in the 90s and early 2000s. The biggest drug users and abusers were Anglo-Australians and some suburbs were a no-go zone. However, since migration by the Asian and African community, places like North Melbourne, Ascot Vale, Sunshine and Footscary has cleaned up greatly. The druggies are now gone and the place is vibrating with small businesses.
    Yes, immigration and FDI is an important topic but don’t fill it with lies.

daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    we don't want race segregated communities like usa, full full full full

DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by notional View Post
    9/10 of Australia is desert, they barely have enough water to supply their current population.

Actually Australia is 20% forest, a decent proportion being rainforest, then bushland, desert is like 4-5/10

place is full cuz we live in the luckiest country on earth and dont want a flood of kunts coming in and ruining it

notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Centrelinkbrah View Post
    Australia can SUPPORT much more than 23 million. Not saying it HAS to but it can. Northern Queensland and South East WA can support so much more. And rural towns in Victoria and NSW hasn't even been tapped into.

Honestly, this is a lie especially regarding Melbourne.

In the early 90’s Melbourne was an economic trash and had a huge drug problem in the 90s and early 2000s. The biggest drug users and abusers were Anglo-Australians and some suburbs were a no-go zone. However, since migration by the Asian and African community, places like North Melbourne, Ascot Vale, Sunshine and Footscary has cleaned up greatly. The druggies are now gone and the place is vibrating with small businesses.
    Yes, immigration and FDI is an important topic but don’t fill it with lies.
    strong bullchit lmao Anglo-Australians were the ppl who built Australia

TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000) TheFlexatorium is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because we can't have an office christmas party now because the immigrants with different cultures find it insulting. I'm all for diversity but first and foremost this is a country with a european background, we celebrate christmas even if we're not religious. If you wanna live here, then you should put up with our customs and ways, not the other way around.

No racist.

Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by notional View Post
    strong bullchit lmao Anglo-Australians were the ppl who built Australia
    Did I say otherwise?

There are definitely numerous negative impacts of immigration and multiculturalism but there are some benefits.

Personally, I support small-medium sized Australia. With the government supporting regional Australia more. In regards to immigration, migrants shouldn’t be allowed to concentrate into suburbs and create ethnic enclaves. They should be separated around the country. All government services should be offered in English no other language. Migrants should be given probationary period, if they commit any jailable offense within 5 years they are deported. I believe in complete integration not multiculturalism

But it is true, some communities fit into Australia better than others.

kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by miscking21 View Post
    as an half ethnic australian whose grandparents immigrated (mums side) here in the 60s i think i speak for us all when i say "fuk off we are full". and this doesn't go for only asians and arabs but to all you euro and ameri *******s as well especially you british kunts. can't even walk in the city without hearing the british accent everywhere.

immigration was great 50 years ago when we needed it not anymore more though.
    u wot m8. British and Aus accent sound exactly the same

Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    far cough

we're full.

Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kbrown225 View Post
    u wot m8. British and Aus accent sound exactly the same
    True dat.

Also Texanians and Alabamians sound identical

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cause we are full

So fck off

DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheFlexatorium View Post
    Because we can't have an office christmas party now because the immigrants with different cultures find it insulting. I'm all for diversity but first and foremost this is a country with a european background, we celebrate christmas even if we're not religious. If you wanna live here, then you should put up with our customs and ways, not the other way around.

No racist.
    Agreed, but most Australians do seem angrily racist, regardless of the individual. I have not been to Australia before, however nice it looks in terms of scenery it is not somewhere i am wanting to go either.

kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000)

Why are white countries being flooded with Iraqis, Iranians, ****lians, pakistanis, Indians, chinese people?
    Nope. Not going to Africa. Why would I leave the USA anyway. Nothing special going on in Australia, just a handful of uptight cunnts and dangerous animals. I'll happily stay in Texas.

With that being said fukk off cunnts we're full.

Originally Posted by DurhamXI View Post
    Agreed, but most Australians do seem angrily racist, regardless of the individual. I have not been to Australia before, however nice it looks in terms of scenery it is not somewhere i am wanting to go either.
    thats bullchit. I'll tell you a racist country - FRANCE.

My cousin lives there and years ago she was bitching because all the cafes around Paris were run by Turks and Chinese.

Now she's moved to a coastal town she emails me and says "so much nicer here, Only French people"

DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Maybe because these countries are also full of white people? Globalisation and all.

Temporarily not banned Anondragon2012's Avatar
    Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Pheint View Post
    Because Australia was erected as, and always should remain, a bastion of British-European civilization, culture and race. You go outside in a major city now and it really can shock you how far down we've gone. We are inundated by immigrants - both legitimate and illegitimate - whom do not identify as Australian, but as persons of their original country. Multiculturalism as failed as thoroughly here as it has in Europe, and while the typical Australian male - whose sense of intellect is sub-par, I admit - recognises this, he fails to grasp the significance of what is happening to his nation, and what will inevitably become of it if this leftist sham is allowed to continue. He then breaks it down to race in his own mind, screaming 'fuk of where full', giving Australia its notoriously 'racist' image. There is good enough intent behind the 'fuck off we're full' expression used amongst bogans (Australia's low-class) and Australian labourers, but it is a product of poor education.

This is another element of the problem. The well-educated recognise the issue and know that there is an ongoing problem that requires urgent reversal, but are labelled racist if they speak up about it by Australia's growing left-wing student-aged population. If every true Australian had the guts to actively seek a solution rather than hoping it would simply go away, our nation would be in good hands again.
    I'm European and recently moved to the UK.
    I am 25 and was interested to make a move to Australia and work there for a couple years (I love surfing. I love the sun ).

I was shocked when half the English I talked to at work and off work were like "Australians are racist mullet wearing fu cks".
    To be honest I was always raised to respect other cultures and have a nuanced view of them. I was just shocked at how people who never went to Australia said crazy **** like this.
    Just when they hear some news story about an Australian saying "we want reduced immigration" immediately they think this.

This shows how ignorant and brainwashed many people here are in the UK.
    And let me tell you something...Its not just about Australia...The English will bad-mouth every other culture in the world and in Europe.
    "The Swiss are racist and weird" "The Japanese are weird" "The Germans are racist" etc...
    Ironically the country I am from they never criticized because I was there...But I know they do when Im not here.

And then they rant on and on about how immigration has benefitted the UK, how every UK citizen should marry inter-racially (not about love or anything.

Seriously I am not a racist by any means, but there is a serious schizophrenic problem in parts of Europe where some population has a desire to end their civilization. Dont want to sound pessimistic but thats how it is.
    And often its the couch potatoe, television watching, bad education, masses who think like this. This shows the System really did the job with a set goal to achieve this mindset.

Its seriously refreshing when I go to Asia...Asians are seriously nationalistic and not politically correct. The opposite of English people. They will openly say **** like "Europeans just are killing their civilization with immigration" in public or at work. I love it.

Originally Posted by Poida1 View Post
    thats bullchit. I'll tell you a racist country - FRANCE.

My cousin lives there and years ago she was bitching because all the cafes around Paris were run by Turks and Chinese.

Now she's moved to a coastal town she emails me and says "so much nicer here, Only French people"
    Maybe that is because Paris is full of rude kunts in general, it's pretty similar for most of the Île-de-France region.

Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stay the fuk out, we're full
    We freaks baby.

VGang.

No sleep crew
    3 pillows crew
    No pants crew
    Full gym attire at all times crew.