Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Spartan5364 View Post
    I like the way you think but let's slow down a bit and just focus on Europe first nomsayin?
    After that we can think about the rest broski
    Well Islam was already present in Europe only 80 years after Prophet Mohammed's death...

NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I should learn that language, then I'll be more intelligent!
    Entertaining conclusion. But to be fair, not being able to connect similar grammatical constructions as well as vocabulary is either a sign of being ignorant or just plain lazy.

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NoMilkForYou View Post
    Entertaining conclusion. But to be fair, not being able to connect similar grammatical constructions as well as vocabulary is either a sign of being ignorant or just plain lazy.
    oh I understood you just fine. Just thought it was odd you knew I was polish and then wrote in a totally different language lol

Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kadafi25 View Post
    The guy obviously has serious insecurities IRL. He's self-hating considering his sentiment on Wilders' racist outlook. And he randomly brought up Muslims and how they have somehow persecuted his people. Beta kunt was probably cuckolded by a Muslim alpha.
    i didn't bring it up, indosthetic did as a reason for why many indians hate muslims. i just clarified it, i don't care that muslims ruled india.

the only thing ive said itt has been over and over again, defending his free speech. leave it to some of you idiots to make it mean im an islamophobe or whatever

I regularly break pretty much every rule in Islam and I don't fast during Ramadan solely so that I can continue training and eating as I do throughout the year. So you can hardly call me a "Muslim" although I personally identify as a non-practicing Muslim.

And I have nothing against Indians, a lot of my good friends are Indian and Sri Lankan.
    good to know

You have been hypocritical ITT and randomly brought up your obvious dislike of Muslim people.
    and yet i continue to mention every muslim ive ever met has been some of the friendliest people ever. yet apparently i hate them. okay

The stupid reference to acid attacks when that is an Indian pandemic is testament to this fact. You have systematically gone beyond full retard ITT.
    okay 1, it was obviously a light hearted joke. do you take everything this seriously?

and 2. Estimates by the Human Rights Watch and the HRCP cite the number of acid attack victims to be as high 400-750 per year

^ pakistan

However, unlike Bangladesh, India's incidence rate of chemical assault has been increasing in the past decade, with a high 27 reported cases in 2010

^ india

assuming that both under report at similar rates, pakistanis do them at 20-40x higher rates, even though you have 10% of the population of india. okay then

NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh I understood you just fine. Just thought it was odd you knew I was polish and then wrote in a totally different language lol
    Well good then. That wasn't an option, unless I used google translate :'D

Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ancients View Post
    i didn't bring it up, indosthetic did as a reason for why many indians hate muslims. i just clarified it, i don't care that muslims ruled india.

good to know

and yet i continue to mention every muslim ive ever met has been some of the friendliest people ever. yet apparently i hate them. okay

okay 1, it was obviously a light hearted joke. do you take everything this seriously?

and 2. Estimates by the Human Rights Watch and the HRCP cite the number of acid attack victims to be as high 400-750 per year

^ pakistan

However, unlike Bangladesh, India's incidence rate of chemical assault has been increasing in the past decade, with a high 27 reported cases in 2010

^ india

assuming that both under report at similar rates, pakistanis do them at 20-40x higher rates, even though you have 10% of the population of india. okay then
    Still dropping ridiculous stats despite what I stated above? What are you trying to point-score for? Do you want to go into the gang-raping of foreign tourists statistics?
    Misc Number 1. Boxing Analyst and Pundit

P4P Misc Boxer of the Year

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

Misc Undisputed Chess Champion

dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000) dysenterygary is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NoMilkForYou View Post
    Second largest community in Israel, approx. 1 mil
    r u srs m8? doesn't sound right

AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    maybe you should try it sometimes, then you might finally break 170 lb

politically, he's a moron for singling out a group. actually he's a moron in more ways than just politically for doing that

but lol @ persecuting him because 'discrimination against minorities'
    He's been discriminating for years.

He's being persecuted this time for instigating hate like i said in our previous discussion you islamophobic piece of ****

bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tokana View Post
    Anyone who isn't white should leave Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand. I'm tired of non-whites they make me sick.
    Do you people understand difference between Europe and USA, Canada. Europe is not an immigrant continent and you are NOT welcome to live in Europe. Why at first place you all considered come to Europe. Why you don't go to Japan or Korea?

Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bbsitum View Post
    Do you people understand difference between Europe and USA, Canada. Europe is not an immigrant continent and you are NOT welcome to live in Europe. Why at first place you all considered come to Europe. Why you don't go to Japan or Korea?
    oh boy

Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    international organization stats are ridiculous now?

its like youre being retarded on purpose.

i dont give a chit about acid attacks or gang rapes. someone youve taken my posts supporting wilders free speech as begging for reps, then going off on some retarded tangent about being hypocritical somehow. and now we're talking crime in the subcontinent. great..
    When the crimes at issue are under-reported and obscured by police authorities (in both countries I might add), yes, international organisation stats are irrelevant.

I'm done with this now, I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror tonight and just think carefully about where it all went wrong in your life. And your obsession with my chess glory is unsettling to say the least.
    Misc Number 1. Boxing Analyst and Pundit

P4P Misc Boxer of the Year

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

Misc Undisputed Chess Champion

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think the difference (between considering europe over Japan/Korea) lies in Europe's politicians. That is who you need to address your most important questions to first. Also what is the difference between Europe and USA, Canada? And finally, what do you mean immigrant continent? there are Europeans in every continent of the world, what makes Europe sacred and immune to the same things? People move, deal with it.

AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you forgot vile..

i dont care if hes been talking crap about islam for a day or his entire life. hes free to do so and if you dont like it, youre welcome to go to saudi arabia or some other arab paradise where there is no discrimination
    Do you even comprehend?

He broke a dutch law, not a Saudi Arabian, or other Arab paradises law...hence is being persecuted....so no, he is not free to do so, even in Holland...

Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cause they don't speak normal... duhhh no but seriously they're immigration policy is not that welcoming as they have strict requirements as well their languages are mainly used only inside the country.
    *Snow Bunnies Crew*
    *Canada Crew*
    *Toronto Crew*
    *red for saying murica instead of America by crazy muricans*
    *Mod negged 4x and banned 2x crew*

YouTube Channel : www.youtube.com/channel/UC2WGScISJ1Tqt2AIAyAxaUw

Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well actually he's is free but he's not free to break the law.

Artikel 1 Grondwet biedt een belangrijke basis voor de bestrijding van discriminatie. In dit artikel staat namelijk het gelijkheidsbeginsel en het discriminatieverbod geformuleerd. Het artikel geeft aan dat gelijke gevallen gelijk behandeld dienen te worden (gelijkheidsbeginsel) en dat discriminatie op grond van godsdienst, levensovertuiging, politieke gezindheid, ras, geslacht of op welke grond dan ook niet is toegestaan (discriminatieverbod). Het gelijkheidsbeginsel en het verbod van discriminatie zijn een van de meest fundamentele beginselen van onze rechtsorde.1 In het hierna volgende stuk zal uiteengezet worden wat de betekenis is van artikel 1 Grondwet. Voorts zal worden uiteengezet wie een beroep kan doen op dit artikel en op welke wijze dit kan gebeuren.
    he broke the first amendment by saying he wanted to get rid of all moroccans, he used to say muslims and extremists and even criminals when he was really referring to moroccans. this time he said moroccans and that is against the law so there you have it.

indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kadafi25 View Post
    So you are going to hate on Moroccans because of an extreme minority of Muslims from other countries who have committed terrorist attacks in India?
    who said I hate Moroccans?

I dont give a phuck about this guy or the Netherlands, this is all just entertainment.
    Squat: 315lb
    Deadlift: 385
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100lb

OHP: 150lb
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 75lb
    Weighted Dips: 220lb
    Barbell Rows: 190lb
    Dumbbell Rows: 125lb
    Barbell curl: 135lb
    Dumbbell curl: 70lb

indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    Well Islam was already present in Europe only 80 years after Prophet Mohammed's death...
    Plagues tend to spread quickly and efficiently....

i dont care if hes been talking crap about islam for a day or his entire life. hes free to do so and if you dont like it, youre welcome to go to saudi arabia or some other arab paradise where there is no discrimination
    yeah i know he broke a law

its quite a weak law to say the least. he should be 100% able to say that he wants the netherlands to have dutch living there
    Lol, just shut up already

lmao, was hoping nobody would catch that.

do you agree that he, you, and every other dutch citizen should be able to say what wilders is saying without fear of some hate crime law?
    I stand for peace and acceptance of all races and religions...

not for discrimination

So what do you think?

lmao, was hoping nobody would catch that.

do you agree that he, you, and every other dutch citizen should be able to say what wilders is saying without fear of some hate crime law?
    I believe that if you say something offensive, that you have the right to say it...and if it offends someone, they have the right to retaliate in kind, or with violence. Wilders would have the right to offend Moroccans, as a people, Morocco the country, and the religion of Moroccans...but not a Moroccan individual, without that individual earning the right to demand physical retaliation, ie some kind of modern equivalent of a 'duel'. This would act as a personal check on cowardly incitements, while promoting virtue among men, etc.

I dont think Muslims have a right to declare fatwas in non-Islamic lands.

as do i

so.. that is a yes?

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Retaliating to an opinion/verbalization of thoughts with physical violence? lmao, strong barbarianism Molec.

please explain

it is entirely possible to believe in peace and still support a mans free speech
    I believe in laws that stand against discrimination of race or religion. So if people like you wanna express their bigot/racist feelings they can do so in private little hate groups. If someone, a politician, celebrity, someone who's partially running the country publicly tries to express those sick feelings and in addition try to get followers...I believe they should be punished....They do not contribute to society in any way with their actions.

any more questions mr islamophobe?

Originally Posted by detrimental View Post
    Retaliating to an opinion/verbalization of thoughts with physical violence? lmao, strong barbarianism Molec.
    It would be a good check against misrepresentations, smear campaigns, slander, libel, etc...and more effective than civil litigation srs. It would promote deep thought before insulting, and would get rid of alot of the nastier elements of our society like lawyers, political pundits, even disk jockeys/radio personalities and so on.

Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The point is: the way he was stirring up the group of people while he said 'so, do you guys want fewer x in this city?'. And the crowd chanted 'yea yea yea'.

Replace x with Jews/Blacks and you'll understand where the emotions come from.

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AdamEgypt View Post
    I believe in laws that stand against discrimination of race or religion. So if people like you wanna express their bigot/racist feelings they can do so in private little hate groups. If someone, a politician, celebrity, someone who's partially running the country publicly tries to express those sick feelings and in addition try to get followers...I believe they should be punished....They do not contribute to society in any way with their actions.

any more questions mr islamophobe?
    Speaking out against religious ideologies doesn't violate FOS.

Why in your opinion is it okay for immigrants to demand that laws be curtailed to protect their religious sensitivities, yet wrong for the established, domestic & largely native population to voice and congregate against an exogenous religious or cultural influence that they believe is a detriment to the social fabric of the country?

You sound like a fairy who can't handle the fact that your religion simply isn't, and won't ever be, widely accepted by the established populace. That populace has a right to voice complaints. Don't like it? Leave. It's fairly simple. Islam has been a feature in the West for roughly 2 decades, and over that time has managed to cause more tearing in social fabric than any other inclusion of exogenous culture ever has.

You aren't about to see 5 million white Western atheists migrate to the middle east and demand their views or culture be accepted. The entitlement you guys feel is absurd. BRB migrate to West, manipulate and misconstrue the establishment to appease my every sensitivity

Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    It would be a good check against misrepresentations, smear campaigns, slander, libel, etc...and more effective than civil litigation srs. It would promote deep thought before insulting, and would get rid of alot of the nastier elements of our society like lawyers, political pundits, even disk jockeys/radio personalities and so on.
    Are you serious right now? 'Promote deep thought'. LOL.

SILENCE! I WILL BEHEAD YOU!

It would promote even more violence and segregation and in the event that those institutions were removed, you can be assured that Islamic minorities would be forced out of Europe.

ITT third world Muslims and Africans are against free speech and think those who speak against Islam/Muslims should be punished.

What else is new.

Originally Posted by detrimental View Post
    Speaking out against religious ideologies doesn't violate FOS.

Why in your opinion is it okay for immigrants to demand that laws be curtailed to protect their religious sensitivities, yet wrong for the established, domestic & largely native population to voice and congregate against an exogenous religious or cultural influence that they believe is a detriment to the social fabric of the country?

You sound like a fairy who can't handle the fact that your religion simply isn't, and won't ever be, widely accepted by the established populace. That populace has a right to voice complaints. Don't like it? Leave. It's fairly simple. Islam has been a feature in the West for roughly 2 decades, and over that time has managed to cause more tearing in social fabric than any other inclusion of exogenous culture ever has.

You aren't about to see 5 million white Western atheists migrate to the middle east and demand their views or culture be accepted. The entitlement you guys feel is absurd. BRB migrate to West, manipulate and misconstrue the establishment to appease my every sensitivity
    Are you just trying to make a point or actually arguing my comments?

I havent demanded ****....there are laws in place and they were not upheld by a politician/celeb yesterday and I believe he should be persecuted and punished. So do the majority of Dutch people who have publicly stated to be ashamed of being dutch due to that guy and his followers.

There will always be unacceptance of my religion and any other religion because, what can i say, haters gonna hate. If people like you would take their heads out of their asses and just ponder about the fact that the problems caused by immigrants are not related to religion, especially in Holland. then a better place can be established by having the good Muslims and non muslims unite against those that cause problems but nah, hooligans gonna hooligan.

y u so mad?
    Last edited by AdamEgypt; 03-20-2014 at 08:05 PM.