Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by digitalchi View Post
    dudes mom could have just died and he was having a bad day. YOu cant go around pranking random people and expect everyone to be a "good sport"
    This.

Can't believe people were even shaking his hand after it, I would just stare him in the face and shake my head. What a little *******.

Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Keep playing the race card he says. Do you really want me to pick apart your post? Really?
    I changed it by wording it better, but mostly whatever I did post you would still see racist in it because it's what you do. Oh and guess what? I am a black man....lol guess I am really racist against black people now, huh? As someone of color I can tell you right now you are the type of person who puts the "racist" perspective into everything.
    *Positive Crew
    *MFC

Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That sh** is wreckless as fukc. It's almost sad that he wasn't killed doing this. He deserved someone, or a group, to pop off at him, hit him in the back of the head, run up to the vehicle, empty everything into it and laugh while walking away.

Inciting public fear isn't funny. People are on edge nowadays. Public killings, bombings, etc, etc. No one wants to die, or be under the assumption they're about to die....it's scary as fukc.

You're basically asking people to defend their lives when you do this. Someone fires back, they would be well within their rights to do so.

I wish death upon this person. He's gonna try that "prank" sh** with the wrong person and they're gonna give him the business.
    The guy at the end of the video tried shooting them multiple times

He had poverty aiming though, his bullets hit the road

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deenly View Post
    why are you wasting time on these neckbeards who are cowards in real life?

Neg him and just keep moving.
    I never neg unless I'm negged first. We can disagree without the negs in my opinion.

Cowards is putting it mildly though.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Pexterra View Post
    funny, the one that punched him in the video are the type of person who has no idea of consequences. This is why so many people that are to stupid to see consequences are in jail because they are to stupid to think of consequences. Which is also why I would bet money he won't make over 40k a year in his whole pathetic life. Natural selection might take care of him, but if I saw on the news he got killed, no chits would be given.
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-texas-sharpshooter
    I'm the voice of reason. Neg me if you're rustled but you cannot hide from the truth.

ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I changed it by wording it better, but mostly whatever I did post you would still see racist in it because it's what you do. Oh and guess what? I am a black man....lol guess I am really racist against black people now, huh? As someone of color I can tell you right now you are the type of person who puts the "racist" perspective into everything.
    The only one bringing race into this is YOU, you fukn idiot.
    http://Instagram.com/pbrianw (I follow misc brahs)

Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pexterra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why are you wasting time on these neckbeards who are cowards in real life?

Neg him and just keep moving.
    Speaking misc lingo with march join date and 13 posts, nice multi account bro
    *Positive Crew
    *MFC

I never neg unless I'm negged first. We can disagree without the negs in my opinion.

Cowards is putting it mildly though.
    Calling people cowards over the internet? lol
    *Positive Crew
    *MFC

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The prankster is lucky. One of these times one of these clowns is going to get killed.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Or, maybe instead of having to rewrite the sh** after you're called out on it, you could, I don't know, proofread the sh** to yourself and say, "Self, does this sound like a winning post?". Just a thought.

I don't give a fukc if you're black or not. You're only NOW saying that because your words were tailored to show him in the wrong, as a criminal, totally judging him based on THIS to make it seem as though you're right. Okay, fine, you're black.....have a cookie.

And no, I don't do that. At all. If you're wrong, you're wrong, regardless of color. Nice try though.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Originally Posted by ptotheb View Post
    Saying I am not being racist and then being called racist when I am the race I was supposedly being racist against? Time to go to a college and get some reading comprehension, lol.
    *Positive Crew
    *MFC

AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "as someone color" ...Didn't you claim to be white in another thread ?

OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by irTim View Post
    lol anyone who gets aggressive over a prank like this is a sensitive little bitch

Someone asks you to kiss their ass?

Tell em **** you

Straight up

Or, maybe instead of having to rewrite the sh** after you're called out on it, you could, I don't know, proofread the sh** to yourself and say, "Self, does this sound like a winning post?". Just a though.

I don't give a fukc if you're black or not. You're only NOW saying that because your words were tailored to show him in the wrong, as a criminal, totally judging him based on THIS to make it seem as though you're right. Okay, fine, you're black.....have a cookie.

And no, I don't do that. At all. If you're wrong, you're wrong, regardless of color. Nice try though.
    Yes, I am judging him based on this? he did something criminal so doesn't that make him indeed a criminal?
    *Positive Crew
    *MFC

Originally Posted by Tywin View Post
    The guy at the end of the video tried shooting them multiple times

He had poverty aiming though, his bullets hit the road
    I caught that. His nerves were still jittery. Mine would be too.

Just goes to show you, you never know who you're dealing with when you fukc around thinking things are jokes. Cut that sh** out. Leave people the hell alone. It's not that hard.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bound to happen when these YouTube pranksters take it way too far
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Saying I am not being racist and then being called racist when I am the race I was supposedly being racist against? Time to go to a college and get some reading comprehension, lol.
    Keep playing the "victim" card.

One of your pranker friends got knocked out and face cut

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Scruffy77 View Post
    that was a nice punch even tho it was a sucker punch

you don't know what a sucker punch is.... he was warned to back up, what else did you think he'd do? call in a ref to get it on?

guy is simply not funny, stupid prank. don't even get it.. what's in his back pocket?
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

Originally Posted by OAHUGROWN808 View Post

Someone asks you to kiss their ass?

Tell em **** you

Straight up
    Correct, but no reason to get physical unless you are in danger.
    *Positive Crew
    *MFC

brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was so sure it was gonna be the Mexican guy. He bumped into him and instantly the girl was like "OH GOD NOT TODAY!" lol. Definitely has warrants
    www.teamshmo.com -------- I know you wanna know what it's about

www.teamshmo.com/store --------- CHECK OUT MY FAWKING STORE! CAR BRAHS!!!

Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I caught that. His nerves were still jittery. Mine would be too.

Just goes to show you, you never know who you're dealing with when you fukc around thinking things are jokes. Cut that sh** out. Leave people the hell alone. It's not that hard.
    this.

don't fuk with people.

7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's your thoughts on this fake "drive-by" shooting prank?

these ones by the higher youtube pranksters are all fake as fuk (srs)
    *We're all gonna make it Crew*

Originally Posted by brent89 View Post
    I was so sure it was gonna be the Mexican guy. He bumped into him and instantly the girl was like "OH GOD NOT TODAY!" lol. Definitely has warrants
    Lol, I actual like the pranks he's done so far, but this one was dumb...wasn't funny at all.
    *Positive Crew
    *MFC

JDilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDilla93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Would anyone be mad if one of those guys die because they do something fuarking stupid? I wouldn't.

Keep playing the "victim" card.

One of your pranker friends got knocked out and face cut
    My friends? lol, yeah that guy in the video is my best bud.
    *Positive Crew
    *MFC

Davdukes4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Davdukes4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Davdukes4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Davdukes4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Davdukes4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Davdukes4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Davdukes4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Davdukes4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Davdukes4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Davdukes4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Davdukes4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Scruffy77 View Post
    that was a nice punch even tho it was a sucker punch
    What about that punch made it a sucker punch?

He walks up to two random dudes he doesn't know. Stands over them. Asks them to kiss his as multiple times...They edit out some stuff....who knows how long he was really insulting him or what he said in the edited out part..... Then the guy told him to back up repeatedly. Followed up by one solid punch. Is he supposed to tell them they are about to fight? I would have thought it was inferred...but I'm not a overly cocky douche with a scar under my lip.

p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree with everyone who said this ******* deserved it. You can't just go around ****ing with people for your own monatary gains and assessment. Someone earlier in the video, warned him, that he was going to get knocked out

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    what's in his back pocket?
    This was the most disturbing part. Like they knew he was going to pull out a donkey. A lot of those guys were massive cowards letting that guy reach behind his back.

gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    finally. hope it stops this wave of "pranks".

it's not even funny. just awkward as ****

The majority of posters agreed that youtuber deserved getting knocked out. Thank you based god, Misc

Originally Posted by ptotheb View Post
    This.

He's losing argument and pulls the race card.

strong victim mentality.