Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500)

Am I the only one who grew out of/doesn't give a chit about lifting anymore?(srs)

Now that I'm working full time, am in a pretty committed long term relationship, and earning some pretty good money, I seriously couldn't give a chit about lifting for aesthetics or for sloots to mire me. I started off as a skinny ecto, who got bullied and got made fun of for no reason, I was never a bad looking kid, in fact, in retrospect A LOT of girls liked me, but my self esteem was so low I didn't even REALIZE the positive attention I was getting from the ladies until now. I hated myself, I hated my body, I hated the way I looked and I hated God for making me this way, I almost gave up...Until I found bodybuilding, it was a beacon of hope in the pitch-black sorry excuse for a life God forced me to endure, it was like a breath of fresh air for me, it was.... My "calling". For the next 7 years I put my blood sweat and tears into this "sport", for 7 years, I would work out 6-7 days a week CONSISTENTLY, NEVER missing a workout, but always missing out on church, dating opportunities, and various other social actives, not because I was anti-social, no... But all because I wanted to make my "gainz", yeah that's right, my "gainz", all because I thought it would attract more females to me and people would respect me. Years passed and I manged to balloon from a 5'11, 165lb ecto, to a 6'0 230lb beef cake, it was AWESOME, sloots were mirin', guys asked me for workout tips, and I was FINALLY alpha, I FINALLY reached my goals! I looked SOOO good, or so I thought...That was until I went back to college (OP dropped out due to family issues after his freshman year, and took a year off before he came back) and everybody made fun of me for being "fat".. U wut m8? Fat? How could I be fat, I was aesthetic, I was strong, I wasn't skinny, I had muscle... I kept lying to myself until I was forced to be honest,one day I took a good look in the mirror and faced reality, they were right, I was just a blobby phatphuck with meaty arms, a chubby lethargic face, and a gut.

Being an extremist and a bodybuilder I did what any self respecting lifter would do, I picked myself up and slowly began a 10 month cut, using the same format I did before I dirty bulked into a phatphuck, 6 meals a day, same time, same meals, same macros, no sugars, moderate carbs, low fats, high protein, 3hrs in the gym a day 5 -6 days a week. Between school, work, my family and my girlfriend, it took everything I had in me to keep from going insane, I often functioned off of 4-5 hours of sleep and woke up at 5am every morning just to fit everything in.Through the hell that I've been through I've lost loved ones, relationships with my boys have gone down the drain and I can honestly say after 7 years of bulking and cutting the results I've gotten while very nice, SERIOUSLY wasn't worth what I've sacrificed or missed out on. I've only continued because people with good genetics kept telling me "I had it", "you're gunna be a pro one day" etc. But enough is enough, these people don't pay my bills or care about me, it would be complete insanity for me to continue. The unconditional dedication I've given this sport has ruined my life, I've shed tears so many time through this journey just looking at my body in the mirror and seeing no differences, and have come to the realization that everyone who takes the gym super serious has SOME sort of body dysmorphic disorder, or SEVERE low self esteem like I did.

Had I dedicated 7 years of my hard work and money to ANYTHING else, I would've achieved something wonderful by now, but I didn't. Bodybuilding is a GREAT hobby... IF you have the money for it, plan on taking dat dere, or if you do it for personal pleasure and you LEGITIMATELY enjoy it, (and I'm not talking about you people who lie and say "I lift for myself" but REALLY deep down inside you know you lift for sloots, or to be alpha) other wise you're wasting your time, bodybuilding is all about genetics or steroids, I used to think that because I'm black I could get away with the "genetics" part and it wouldn't be a problem for me, but the reality is, it doesn't matter what ethnicity you are, we all have genetic freaks in our ethnic groupings and I'm just not one of them. I'm tired of wasting my life with counting "macros", carrying my 6 meals around ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, eating my meals every 2 hours REGARDLESS of where I am or what I'm doing, or worrying about cutting/bulking cycles. That's just stupid. It's time to accept who I am and grow up, i'll be insane to continue this work flow.

To be honest, the "bodybuilding lifestyle" seems almost like a childish endeavour at this point, and I don't mean any disrespect, but it seems like the most serious lifters (asides from guys who are legit bodybuilders/fitness models/elite athletes but they represent a very low % of dedicated lifters) are also the people with nothing else going on in their lives. I know this was true with me, I was biggest and most serious about lifting when I was still in uni, working only 15 hours a week, and pretty much just plucking around all the time, going out, with no real responsibilities. The most jacked guys I see are baby faced cell tech users trying to pick up groce sloots in the clubs, and frat boys who have no job and don't give 2 phucks about school so they spend all their time in the gym.

Now instead of spending my dailiy 3 hours in the gym (1 hour in the morning, and 2 hours at night weights/cardio) I now cycle 20 miles a day after work, and maybe hit the gym twice a week just to do a quick full body workout just to stay in shape. Sure I've lost some mass, but it really doesn't matter to me. I am in good shape cardio wise, and I am living a healthy lifestyle. I fit into clothes better now too, since I've lost muscle mass. Also, it seems sloots don't really give a phuck, proving that if I weren't in a serious relationship I'd pick up chicks just as easily, if not easier than when I was fairly jacked. Once you get to a certain age, lifting isn't very important anymore.

Anyone else come to this realization?

INB4 cool story bro
    INB4 OP prolly doesn't lift (Check my profile.)
    INB4 OP is a *******
    INB4 "negged"

Cliffs:
    OP started lifting for the same reason that many miscers do, for sloots (Don't deny this. It's true.)
    OP managed to put on some muscle earlier on in his career but got carried away by strong dirty bulk of peace.
    OP Loses all the weight, and gets fairy jacked as OP has sacrificed 90% of his social life for 7 years to gain a good base.
    OP Is turning 23 very soon and is realizing that he hasn't done chit with his life because of this stupid hobby.
    Op Concludes that after a certain age, "bodybuilding" is quite stupid, and that there alternative ways to stay healthy which are easier on the joints, and are also way cheaper then dedicated lifting, such as cycling.
    Discuss.

Edit:

Pics are on my profile page.

NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i really like threads with lots of words intertwined into a single fuking paragraph and then finished off with no pics
    &
    in b4 red

edit : spot for sale
    Last edited by NineSixFive; 03-19-2014 at 08:30 PM.

Texans9980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texans9980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texans9980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texans9980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texans9980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texans9980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texans9980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texans9980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texans9980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texans9980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texans9980 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    did not read

kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Read this I did not

Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500)
    Nobody respects the (srs) tag anymore I see...

Sickening aesthetics Dlifter1190's Avatar
    Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Kind of have to agree with you tbh.
    Glutes of prosperity

AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I work, intern, am a full time student, have a gf, live on my own, and still lift and manage to go out. Cry more
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******

Rawdog Crew

Neg bitter/self-hating FA threads/posts on sight

3x mod neg survivor

Originally Posted by Dlifter1190 View Post
    Kind of have to agree with you tbh.
    THANK YOU. My point exactly, once you get to a certain age, lifting seriously doesn't matter.

Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i started lifting years AFTER i started working fulltime and years AFTER i had been in several longterm relationships.

so no i dont know your feels at all, lifting is like breathing to me now...I just do it, I cannot see myself not doing it, gona be dat 80 y/o kunt in the gym one day.
    #delusionalnatty #nogains #skinnyfat #lowtestbetametabolism #probablynotgonamakeit #ayylmao #hashtag

Originally Posted by AtomicVeggie View Post
    I work, intern, am a full time student, have a gf, live on my own, and still lift and manage to go out. Cry more
    Okay.. But who was dedication?

Going to the gym for 1hr a day isn't the same as going as hard as I did. You're gunna have to be a bit more specific about your schedule before you get cheeky with me.

RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000) RaiseD2HarD is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Sacrificed 90% of social life for 7 years to gain a good base"

Lmfao. Didn't know you couldn't do all the normal things in life when you're bb'ing
    "Harboring unforgiveness is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die".

++ Positive Crew ++

R.I.P mainsqueeze530 - too young to have gone.
    Yaboydave - He did it for the misc. In memory of a legend and the lulz

dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    7 years and you still look like chit. gjdm.
    **Only sh!ts in sparkling water crew**

Originally Posted by dltpjr View Post
    7 years and you still look like chit. gjdm.
    Obvious troll. Says the guy with no avi.

Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kodiak26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think once you get in shape and build a lot of muscle you can keep it with pretty minimal effort. I don't think it is a good idea to stop working out, but I agree that living the lifestyle obsessively is not a good idea and can miss out on many things. I am not a BB, but I am muscular and in shape and that is all I want.

Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000)
    You reached a point that was either going to turn you into a man or keep you as a little boy. You chose to stay a boy, in a few years when you look back you will get pissed. Why do you have to dedicate your whole life to it, all you need is 5 hours a week, healthy diet etc.

SurfBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfBrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Didn't read

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Took OP 7 years of 6 day a week lifting to gain 65 pounds dirty bulking

Wut

Originally Posted by Stomwin View Post
    You reached a point that was either going to turn you into a man or keep you as a little boy. You chose to stay a boy, in a few years when you look back you will get pissed. Why do you have to dedicate your whole life to it, all you need is 5 hours a week, healthy diet etc.
    I'm not saying I'm not going to lift anymore. I'm just saying that there are far more other things that you can do to stay in shape rather than lift weights, I don't know why this is rustling everybody's jimmies XD.

PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good post but your 23 u still could accomplish alot I see people at 54 go and get a medical degree and get rich from it
    White knights are pathateic and never get women
    Always reps good or funny posts
    *******Abercrombie Model Aesthetics CREW*************

PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh lawd even the cliffs are long
    CURRENT: 197lbs

DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lifting is good for you, if you keep it up you won't throw your back out lifting a cup of coffee when you're 45.

Also being out of shape gets to me a little bit, makes you physically useless, shortens your projected lifespan, etc. I didn't start lifting for aesthetics, but even if I did, i'd still probably work out 2 or 3 times a week for strength and physical well-being.

heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.PinkPanther View Post
    THANK YOU. My point exactly, once you get to a certain age, lifting seriously doesn't matter.

I spent over 15 years lifting and never got where I wanted to be because I am an idiot and lifted/dieted wrong/inconsistently pretty much the entire time.. If I lifted right, I ate wrong/not enough. If I ate enough or too much, I lifted wrong. I used to lift at least 3 times a week this entire time, never went longer than a coupe weeks off in all those years. Now, I have basically lost all motivation at this point and to be honest I don't think I really care anymore. It's not new or exciting anymore like it used to be and I'm just growing tired of failing at it

go ahead and laugh folks, that's exactly how i feel about myself as well. truly pathetic

Originally Posted by PrettyboyJ View Post
    good post but your 23 u still could accomplish alot I see people at 54 go and get a medical degree and get rich from it
    So true, I'm not a complete failure, I still have options I was just hoping a couple of brahs could share these feels nomsayin'?

Stay humble, stay hungry. Sullivan0930's Avatar
    Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    once your girl leaves you you'll be back.
    United States Air Force weather forecaster
    Add the snap boyos- Sullivan0930

squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ...and red! Was wondering when it would happen.

Cliffs:
    OP comes on a bodybuilding website and proclaims that there are better things to do than lift
    Wonders why some people are rustled
    Is now red

das it mane

On a serious note, there is nothing wrong with biking, or running, or swimming. Choose what ever physical activity will get you the result you want. Some want big muscles, some want brute strength (or combo of both), etc. But whe you make a sweeping statement like after a certain age, weights are not needed (or w/e tf it is you said) some people will troll or neg you as evidenced here.
    Last edited by squatz4ndOatz; 03-19-2014 at 07:41 PM.
    Squat: 500lbs x1
    Bench: 325lbs x1 (paused); 350lbs tng
    Deadlift: 600lbs x1

Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I take the gym seriously but I have friends who take it 100x more seriously than me. Those friends also deal with depression and image dismorphia.
    Everyday gets you closer.

Originally Posted by heyyouwhome View Post
    I spent over 15 years lifting and never got where I wanted to be because I am an idiot and lifted/dieted wrong/inconsistently pretty much the entire time.. If I lifted right, I ate wrong/not enough. If I ate enough or too much, I lifted wrong. I used to lift at least 3 times a week this entire time, never went longer than a coupe weeks off in all those years. Now, I have basically lost all motivation at this point and to be honest I don't think I really care anymore. It's not new or exciting anymore like it used to be and I'm just growing tired of failing at it

go ahead and laugh folks, that's exactly how i feel about myself as well. truly pathetic

Exactly. This is for the SEASONED veterans. If you're a new years resolutioner, or a zyzz band wagoner you're going to laugh, if you were in this for real, for real, and you grow up a little, you'll understand where I'm coming from.

L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    youre such a special little flower that youre literally the only one who got bored with lifting
    'You got mod negged? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.'
    ~Winston Churchill~

***if trinity was on fire i wouldnt piss on her crew***

frankenberry14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frankenberry14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frankenberry14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frankenberry14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frankenberry14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frankenberry14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frankenberry14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frankenberry14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frankenberry14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frankenberry14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frankenberry14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mr.PinkPanther View Post
    I'm not saying I'm not going to lift anymore. I'm just saying that there are far more other things that you can do to stay in shape rather than lift weights, I don't know why this is rustling everybody's jimmies XD.
    Because the way you worded the title makes lifting seem like something that age/maturity has anything to do with. No one is going to read your long paragraphs and your cliffs are also too long. If you would've titled it "There are ways to be in shape without lifting weights" it would've made things easier because people would know immediately that it wasn't worth reading. You are a dickhead.
    Both teams played hard.

Originally Posted by DFS200 View Post
    Lifting is good for you, if you keep it up you won't throw your back out lifting a cup of coffee when you're 45.

Also being out of shape gets to me a little bit, makes you physically useless, shortens your projected lifespan, etc. I didn't start lifting for aesthetics, but even if I did, i'd still probably work out 2 or 3 times a week for strength and physical well-being.
    I'm not saying I'm DONE lifting, all I'm saying is that I'm going to take other actives such as cardio more seriously to stay in shape.