Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.PinkPanther View Post
    Now that I'm working full time, am in a pretty committed long term relationship, and earning some pretty good money, I seriously couldn't give a chit about lifting for aesthetics or for sloots to mire me.
    You are... Al Bundy.

I pointed out a girls ass to my mate once and he said "I don't bother looking anymore".

Not even sure what to say to that lol.

Do girls really do all this to guys.

* * * Never Getting Married Crew * * *
    u wot m1.68179283050742908606225095246644152⁴

Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by NateDG72 View Post
    Let's be honest that was a fukking giant essay bro. I read the cliffs because ain't nobody got time for that ****.

However I did go back and read the whole OP and the way you talked about what you do now doesn't show much passion. Just sayin'.
    Welp.. Thanks for reading I guess.

I guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree, good luck on your journey. (srs)

Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500) Mr.PinkPanther is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Manc33 View Post
    You are... Al Bundy.

I pointed out a girls ass to my mate once and he said "I don't bother looking anymore".

Not even sure what to say to that lol.

Do girls really do all this to guys.

* * * Never Getting Married Crew * * *
    Cute. You must be 5.

NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bettabez View Post
    You should read my post before you flex your baby nuts with that confrontational little attitude. I did read the OP in its entirety.

You're an extremist, you started lifting because you have self-worth issues stemming from being bullied and you wanted to be 'alpha'/look jacked to attract females, you now accept a more moderate healthy lifestyle.

Which part is wrong? You started lifting for the wrong reasons. Period. That is why a lot of people ITT are finding it difficult to relate to that 5 paragraph essay.
    Have some greens bro.

KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    100% agree OP. So many guys on this forum think that lifting is gonna make them "alpha" and extremely successful. When in reality, it will not. They are covering up the core problem, which is a lack of self-esteem and misguided logic that their body is the reason they are not successful. "Sloots" are not attracted to you because of your muscle, they are attracted to you because of increased confidence you exhibit because you are proud of your gains. To clarify, I am not advocating people to stop lifting, but rather focus on improving every aspect of your life. Life should not be 100% lifting.

I used to dedicate a ridiculous amount of time to lifting. The day I started focus on my career and other hobbies in conjunction with lifting, I realized that lifting was just one facet of my life that made me happy. Confidence and being interesting is the key to "sloots," not gains. And to all the bros, who think because I am huge I am can just intimidate other people and take girls, go to a jiu jitsu class and you will realize muscle does not mean anything.

I lift now in order to stay in shape and because I enjoy it, but have realized that it is not going to be the key to women or success. So if you are a guy who is doing it for the girls, take a step back and address the real problem. Enjoy your life, become interesting, work hard, stay healthy, have great relationships--that is the stuff that really matters.
    *I have a black belt in tiquando crew*

GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I hear what you're saying op, and I did go back and read the entire post before posting, but it sounds like the main problem you had was plain obsession.

I'm WAY older then you and am almost doing the opposite right now of what you did. I lifted for many years, but did not ever count macros (I wasn't ever eating nearly enough) and I drank heavily for many years.

I just started really taking this seriously for the first time in my life. I have a specific diet eating the same stuff over and over every few hours and work out 5x a week. Compared to what I was doing prior, the workouts are much tougher and the volume a lot higher.

It's not the most important thing, but it is important to me and always has been, even when I was less committed. Balance is everything OP. All the things you missed out on were not because of lifting, it was because of you. Anything can be taken to an extreme and make it a negative thing.

If you feel that it's time to change things up and move on that's great, but it is possible to have your cake and eat it to. (not on my diet)

As for lifting for sloots, selft esteem, to be alpha...ect. All those are somewhat true, but aren't those shallow things that in one way or another drive all men in most of what they do. The house, the car, the clothes, the job....

Everyone tries to climb as high on the ladder as they can.

I REALLY do enjoy lifting (not legs of course). I like the challenge to see where I can go and the game of trying to look the best I can. Plus, lifting has a meditative quality to it. My mind is calm and focused when I'm working out. I'm fully aware and present, not looking to the future or thinking of the past.
    USMC 95-2000

Do or do not, their is no try! (I made this up myself)

stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So.. Based on your logic, you don't grow out of Yu-gi-oh, Pokemon, Digimon, and Beyblades? That's impossible. You HAVE to be a FULL grown adult to grow out of something?

Edit:

I've been lifting for 7 years. It IS possible to grow out of something without being a full blown adult, the REASON why I say "when you reach a certain age" is because I know a lot of guys start lifting later on in life. No need to nit pick on something so small, just so you can leave a snarky comment. Phucken sadists man..
    lets not split hairs here. we're not talking games, we're talking a lifestyle. obviously you grew out of huggies but i thought maybe someone who's done so much "growing" wouldn't need it broken down for him, so who is nitpicking now? and your edit doesn't make sense, because the ones who started to lift at an older age began that lifestyle change, not quit. it isn't even relevant.
    Chaos erweckt das beste in uns. Ruhe in herrlichkeit, Bruder.

God save the forums.

Originally Posted by KufiSmacker View Post
    100% agree OP. So many guys on this forum think that lifting is gonna make them "alpha" and extremely successful. When in reality, it will not. They are covering up the core problem, which is a lack of self-esteem and misguided logic that their body is the reason they are not successful. "Sloots" are not attracted to you because of your muscle, they are attracted to you because of increased confidence you exhibit because you are proud of your gains. To clarify, I am not advocating people to stop lifting, but rather focus on improving every aspect of your life. Life should not be 100% lifting.

I used to dedicate a ridiculous amount of time to lifting. The day I started focus on my career and other hobbies in conjunction with lifting, I realized that lifting was just one facet of my life that made me happy. Confidence and being interesting is the key to "sloots," not gains. And to all the bros, who think because I am huge I am can just intimidate other people and take girls, go to a jiu jitsu class and you will realize muscle does not mean anything.

I lift now in order to stay in shape and because I enjoy it, but have realized that it is not going to be the key to women or success. So if you are a guy who is doing it for the girls, take a step back and address the real problem. Enjoy your life, become interesting, work hard, stay healthy, have great relationships--that is the stuff that really matters.
    Have some greens brah.

Originally Posted by stevenjamesvick View Post
    lets not split hairs here. we're not talking games, we're talking a lifestyle. obviously you grew out of huggies but i thought maybe someone who's done so much "growing" wouldn't need it broken down for him, so who is nitpicking now? and your edit doesn't make sense, because the ones who started to lift at an older age began that lifestyle change, not quit. it isn't even relevant.
    Why are you trying to sound "smart". I KNOW. We're CLEARLY not taking about "games", (I would know, I started the thread) but the "games" are just a metaphor. You really aren't saying much to counteract my point.

Originally Posted by GrimRep_er View Post
    I hear what you're saying op, and I did go back and read the entire post before posting, but it sounds like the main problem you had was plain obsession.

I'm WAY older then you and am almost doing the opposite right now of what you did. I lifted for many years, but did not ever count macros (I wasn't ever eating nearly enough) and I drank heavily for many years.

I just started really taking this seriously for the first time in my life. I have a specific diet eating the same stuff over and over every few hours and work out 5x a week. Compared to what I was doing prior, the workouts are much tougher and the volume a lot higher.

It's not the most important thing, but it is important to me and always has been, even when I was less committed. Balance is everything OP. All the things you missed out on were not because of lifting, it was because of you. Anything can be taken to an extreme and make it a negative thing.

If you feel that it's time to change things up and move on that's great, but it is possible to have your cake and eat it to. (not on my diet)

As for lifting for sloots, selft esteem, to be alpha...ect. All those are somewhat true, but aren't those shallow things that in one way or another drive all men in most of what they do. The house, the car, the clothes, the job....

I REALLY do enjoy lifting (not legs of course). I like the challenge to see where I can go and the game of trying to look the best I can. Plus, lifting has a meditative quality to it. My mind is calm and focused when I'm working out. I'm fully aware and present, not looking to the future or thinking of the past.
    More power to ya brother!

I didn't stop lifting, just don't lift as much. Don't know why everyone is giving me so much grief for that.

proudowner is just really nice. (+1000) proudowner is just really nice. (+1000) proudowner is just really nice. (+1000) proudowner is just really nice. (+1000) proudowner is just really nice. (+1000) proudowner is just really nice. (+1000) proudowner is just really nice. (+1000) proudowner is just really nice. (+1000) proudowner is just really nice. (+1000) proudowner is just really nice. (+1000) proudowner is just really nice. (+1000)
    you dont look that aesthetic tbh tho op jus sayin
    The one and only

KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) KufiSmacker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GrimRep_er View Post

Great attitude. I agree wholeheartedly with what you are saying.
    *I have a black belt in tiquando crew*

Originally Posted by proudowner View Post
    Nor do you.

Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000)
    yea you sound pretty similar to me, op.

i've sort've fallen out of it. bodybuilding, aside from vanity, doesn't really add anything. its definitely net bad for your health, weightliifting isn't good for your joints or organ and bulking diets are awful for you

its a hobby where youre litterally standing around in a room doing nothing for more time than youre actually 'exercising'... guys lifting weights are all insecure af too
    *top tier ivy because grandpa donated half the buildings crew*
    *family coat of arms in our foyer crew*
    *have to breathe into a paper bag if i see a guy juicier than me crew*
    *adrenaline rush when a girl looks in my direction crew*
    *rush home from the gym to admire my pump crew*

Originally Posted by lt.dangle View Post
    yea you sound pretty similar to me, op.

I've sort've fallen out of it. Bodybuilding, aside from vanity, doesn't really add anything. Its definitely net bad for your health, weightliifting isn't good for your joints or organ and bulking diets are awful for you

its a hobby where youre litterally standing around in a room doing nothing for more time than youre actually 'exercising'... Guys lifting weights are all insecure af too
    this^ this^ and this!!^^

stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you trying to sound "smart". I KNOW. We're CLEARLY not taking about "games", (I would know, I started the thread) but the "games" are just a metaphor. You really aren't saying much to counteract my point.
    you're the one who couldn't differentiate from growing out of child activities and a responsible lifestyle choice, and using them as a metaphor is a gross misuse of the word. and i suppose if you're not willing to have your point counteracted, there's no way to do so. 800 posts about you pissing your pants when someone disagrees with your diary entry.

kudos brah, im done.
    Chaos erweckt das beste in uns. Ruhe in herrlichkeit, Bruder.

God save the forums.

whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I restarted working out to prevent myself from feeling sluggish and weak. Not sure if it's working.

jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I admit, I stopped lifting about a year ago, and although I think I'd enjoy some sessions here and there, I don't really miss it at this point in my life.

I stopped lifting due to work, too much at one point. Then I moved country, so I sort of lost interest all together.

Interests have definitely shifted, I never thought I'd grow out of it, but now I really see no point - If I want to stay healthy, I can always go and run, but the gym life itself is pointless to me at this point. Steady job, steady (and growing) money, more confidence approaching women (as I no longer stress about the way I look), I think it has helped me really. I'm a happier person now than I was at the top of my "aesthetics". Used to care far too much about food and making sure I worked this muscle group on this day, and how that one girl saw me as, bla bla...

I guess it depends on each case, but stopping the gym life has actually helped me. I'd maybe go back if a really good friend wanted to come with me, but I'd take much more chilled this time around.

Originally Posted by stevenjamesvick View Post
    you're the one who couldn't differentiate from growing out of child activities and a responsible lifestyle choice

kudos brah, im done.
    Once again. It was a metaphor.

And good riddance.

Just because you can slave over a computer and collected 11087 green squares worth of E-points doesn't make your opinions relevant, or respected. Just remember that.

drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I grew out of the idea of getting huge and taking tech, eating outrageous amounts of food ect. Actually stopped my last tech cycle because I came to the realization that unless I was going to be competing I shouldn't jeapordize my health. Since I don't have the physique for competition I stopped. Don't take it serious now and go to the gym when I have time. I don't pass on other stuff now

Originally Posted by jodalife View Post
    I admit, I stopped lifting about a year ago, and although I think I'd enjoy some sessions here and there, I don't really miss it at this point in my life.

I stopped lifting due to work, too much at one point. Then I moved country, so I sort of lost interest all together.

Interests have definitely shifted, I never thought I'd grow out of it, but now I really see no point - If I want to stay healthy, I can always go and run, but the gym life itself is pointless to me at this point. Steady job, steady (and growing) money, more confidence approaching women (as I no longer stress about the way I look), I think it has helped me really. I'm a happier person now than I was at the top of my "aesthetics". Used to care far too much about food and making sure I worked this muscle group on this day, and how that one girl saw me as, bla bla...

I guess it depends on each case, but stopping the gym life has actually helped me. I'd maybe go back if a really good friend wanted to come with me, but I'd take much more chilled this time around.
    This ^ 100% Repped.

Originally Posted by drmmrRT View Post
    I grew out of the idea of getting huge and taking tech, eating outrageous amounts of food ect. Actually stopped my last tech cycle because I came to the realization that unless I was going to be competing I shouldn't jeapordize my health. Since I don't have the physique for competition I stopped. Don't take it serious now and go to the gym when I have time. I don't pass on other stuff now
    I'd like to take the time to THANK YOU!! For not having the IQ of a Potato. Would rep again if I could! (srs)

drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sorry for my essay but my point was that life has been much more enjoyable since toning it down

NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welp.. Thanks for reading I guess.

I guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree, good luck on your journey. (srs)
    If you had this attitude throughout your post I think the discussion would have flowed better. I actually like the agree to disagree part because I do it all the time.

I have a lot of bros who are mechanical tinkerers. They love souping up cars to go super fast at the track. Its all about 1/4 mile times and how to get a better one. I can't see why they do it. It doesnt do anything for me. I think who cares? Nobody gives a crap if your car can go really fast in a straight line and looks nice. But they love it. They are passionate about it. When their careers and relationships are getting them down they have a place to be zen. A place to work towards personal goals. Something that deep down inside they love and it doesn't matter that it might not ever bring them fame or riches or other vain goals.

I have other friends with different passions. But maybe its just a coincidence but the happiest guys I know are the ones with passions. Whatever they may be. The ones who just wallow around watching TV and playing call of duty are extremely sad.

I guess when you said bodybuilding is stupid after a certain age it just struck a nerve with those who have passion. Just like if I had ragged on my car buddies about their frivolous pursuits.

Good luck to you with your future endeavors bro. (SRS)

Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The only "workouts" I do are the ones that affect vanity the most.

I do neck exercises to bulk up my neck so i dont look like a gay faced twink.

I chew gum everyday and eat steaks to build up my maseeter (sp?) muscles

I train only upper body muscles (chest, arms, shoulders, back, abs)

I diet to lose weight so that my face is more chiseled

I care more about my hair and skin care routine than i do with working out (srs)

nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nobody respects the (srs) tag anymore I see...

Srs answer: i realised what i had to do and wanted to do after a bad breakup with my girlfriend, i got very depressed. What happened was that i lost alot of fat cause i didnt eat anything, also strength and some musclemass.. but i didnt care and that was a wonderfull feeling. I was sort of free.

What i do now is that i still lift of course, because it is q mental valve for me that i can let out some steam or just to get in the "zone" with myself. Its sort of meditating.

But i dont care how or what i eat, as long as i dont overeat - getting fat % up. You know just eating reasonable. My body is much leaner and not so full except after pump of course, and i have a descent strength. My body adapted itself the best way it could. At first lt was tough, but after a while i got energy more from myself.

I dont care about alcohol either anymore. If i want three beers wednesday, ill drink 3 beers wednesday.

And what i also allow me to do, is when i have time and dedication and my own wish, i do train super serious with 6-8 meals/ day and alot of water.

This way i still have strength and muscle, and health to be happy either way.
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew
    Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me,

I'd like to take the time to THANK YOU!! For not having the IQ of a Potato. Would rep again if I could! (srs)
    No problem brother. Nothing wrong with recreational lifting, shouldn't supplement it with drugs and copious amounts of food tho unless competing IMHO.

devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by proudowner View Post
    I was going to comment on a few points, but I'll just single out this one. It absolutely makes zero difference how aesthetic the OP is, you have a serious problem if you're going to dismiss the point being made (balance is important, and don't obsess) based on the OP's physique. Even if the OP was a fat slob, it does not change the validity of the argument nor affect it's merits. Learn how to debate/argue.
    "why always alpha beta bro?" - locoloco22
    "To be successful in life, you need to breathe" - Jason Genova

jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I grew out of trying to be "ripped/shredded" but lifting never
    Music: BornToFlyEnt.blogspot.com

Instagram : Instagram.com/TheBulJso

Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cap2014 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lift so I don't get depression over being a fat kunt but I see your point OP, would never dedicate more than I already do to it

want to be aesthetic af but I have patience, I have other goals to achieve as well
    lean bulking

ultimate goal; 200lbs 9% body fat

TEAMGUZMAN