Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jro9999 View Post
    As time goes on the dollar gets weaker through inflation, the cost of living goes up, and wages remain stagnant

Point this out to older generations and they'll either deny it, or tell you to work harder while completely ignoring actual problems their own kids will also have to face
    Owning my own house seems like a pipe dream at this point. Seems like I'll never have what my parents had. I doubt I'll get any retirement benefits either so I'll have to start saving now

checking privilege... Bro_montana's Avatar
    Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jro9999 View Post
    As time goes on the dollar gets weaker through inflation, the cost of living goes up, and wages remain stagnant

Point this out to older generations and they'll either deny it, or tell you to work harder while completely ignoring actual problems their own kids will also have to face
    they drank the coconut juice

full blown coconut
    The stories and information posted above are artistic works of fiction and falsehood
    Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by B4DM0N View Post
    not to mention every fukking job u apply to requires 10 year of experience and they expect that from u when you're 21 years old
    Little bit of an exaggeration lol....but yes, there is a considerable amount of "red tape" involved nowadays.

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Completely agree. They could work part time to pay for college tuition, these days??? Not even fukin close, college tuition is more than a down payment for a house back then. And it wasn't the younger generation who greedily ruined the economy in 2008, it was the older generation in government and corrupt financial institutions. And to top it all off, the younger generation is going to have to pay into the free gravy train aka social security that the baby boomers will soon be slurping up

thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ho_124 View Post
    Completely agree. They could work part time to pay for college tuition, these days??? Not even fukin close, college tuition is more than a down payment for a house back then. And it wasn't the younger generation who greedily ruined the economy in 2008, it was the older generation in government and corrupt financial institutions. And to top it all off, the younger generation is going to have to pay into the free gravy train aka social security that the baby boomers will soon be slurping up
    And we most likely will never get those same benefits ourselves

jimmy767 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmy767 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmy767 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmy767 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmy767 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmy767 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmy767 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmy767 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmy767 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmy767 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmy767 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thor: The Dark World

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ron Paul paid for his medical schooling while attending school.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    those feels...**** baby boomers

M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Obviously we have a lot of problems that our generation is facing
    how much of that was caused by the babyboomers is clearly debatable, but of course there's a lot of statistics and figures that will suggest certain trends, but you damn well know they have been tweaked for a purpose. For example, a trend in costs of x that doesn't account for inflation and what not. I will say the babyboomers did **** some things up for us in the long-run, I would also be willing to say that how they had it was probably easier for them in terms of the jobs and schooling in general.

But lets not forget two things:
    As much as I like some of what Reagan admin did, the banks at the time under his era played the system and set up the time bomb that was the 08 collapse. And a major problem we face today is kids are ****ing stupid. Brb waste time on pointless **** like no other generation, go to college because they think its highschool 2.0,and then attempt to enter job market when they literally have nothing to show. I would also say our generation has a serious issue with entitlement. However, our generation is screwed over by the business that colleges have become, media is trash and promotes/draws attention to the "wrong" issues (not saying it didn't in the past but I feel it's far more severe due to easy access via technology).

Let's not pretend the world doesn't suck for this generation, because it does-- A LOT.
    One thing I would like to draw attention to is the rigor of schools coupled with the wrong mentality towards school.
    Without going too deep into detail, brb 30+ ACT, several varsity sports, several clubs/leadership positions, volunteering, EXTREME rigor --> average university (obviously depends on major) with a ludicrous amount of loans needed to pay for it all. Now couple that with a severe sense of entitlement and the yolo attitude thanks to media and you can see a lot of people in this generation are not all gonna make it.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Misc translation: Who mods the mods?
    MISC Plug.DJ crew (◣_◢) http://plug.dj/misc-edm/
    RIP frvrmuscle.
    Aziz Shavershian inspired me. Zyzz made me laugh. There's a difference,RIP
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Reps for life: bfmv69

engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hesher View Post
    3) I hit the family and household formation point at probably the worst time possbile: the height of the housing bubble -- am I whining and blaming another generation? No, because I'm not a little BISH.
    Bought a house in 2007 crew checking in.
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

akarpus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akarpus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akarpus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akarpus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akarpus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akarpus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akarpus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akarpus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akarpus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akarpus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akarpus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hesher View Post
    I think what you meant to say is that once upon a time, the quality of college students was higher.

Now we have public universities offering remedial courses because people are attending who can't handle college level math, reading and writing.

High school graduates used to be of higher caliber too.
    I have to disagree with you. My Advanced routing prof told us in class how when she when to Uni they didn't even have to learn object oriented programming to get their Compsi degree. For most technical degrees the volume of stuff we need to learn now is unreal.

Instead of knowing a few things well, we know a lot of stuff kinda well.

jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm just choked about no wife material. Rest can be solved with hard work and dedication.
    JP.MP.DT

John Petrucci
    Mike Portnoy
    Dream Theater

Namaste crew
    HoustonMiscer is gonna make it crew

WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dgwear View Post
    i had a professor say he went to a job fair in 1975 before he got his bachelors degree and walked out with 3 jobs.
    Fuking MCDONALDS has a job fair now. srs. I drove by one the other day and they where mass interviewing a CHIT ton of people, Line wrapped around the damn store.

I literally sat there in awe and realized how fuking chitty the job market really is when im seeing grown 30+ year old people attending a MCDONALDS job fair.
    I like the tuna here.

engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Metalhead44 View Post
    Until 2023(the last cohort of boomers) in Canada government retirement benefits are available at 65 after 2023 everyone gets benefits at 67.All while primarily young/middle aged people will be giving alot of their tax dollars to pay for healthcare for baby boomers.I actually don't see a problem with paying for healthcare for older adults,i do have a problem though with the government fuking us over by raising the age of retirement.
    Average life expectancy for men when the CPP was enacted was 69. It was intended to be 4-5 years of minimum income support to provide some level of security in your final years.

Now the average life expectancy is 79-82 depending on province. People are expecting to receive 15-20 years of pension payments as retirement money, that is why that system is either going to become unsustainable or a huge tax burden.

If you are counting on CPP to provide for you when you are old and grey you should probably start eating a little bit of catfood every day so when the time comes you are used to the taste.
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WSG1 View Post
    Fuking MCDONALDS has a job fair now. srs. I drove by one the other day and they where mass interviewing a CHIT ton of people, Line wrapped around the damn store.

I literally sat there in awe and realized how fuking chitty the job market really is when im seeing grown 30+ year old people attending a MCDONALDS job fair.
    And half of them probably have degrees.

53 Miles West of Venus Human Rocket's Avatar
    Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by engj View Post
    Bought a house in 2007 crew checking in.
    Bought a house in 2006. Maybe worth two-thirds of original price now. Has also been a money pit due to repairs/remodeling. Everyone told me to "buy a house, it'll be the smartest thing you ever did." FML.
    And there's a plague of locusts upon us
    And there's a nightmare in the swarm
    And there's a lion out in the desert
    Slouching towards Bethlehem to be born again
    Backstreet's back alright... Alright...

seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    guys i'm starting to think about just mugging folks. just folks that look like they got a lot, no poor people or anything. iuno tho, can't ****ing find a job. don't know how i'ma pay rent next month.

Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerfer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by seedsandstems View Post
    guys i'm starting to think about just mugging folks. just folks that look like they got a lot, no poor people or anything. iuno tho, can't ****ing find a job. don't know how i'ma pay rent next month.
    Why do you think people steal? It's only going to get worse too with unemployment worsening.

seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50) seedsandstems will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kerfer88 View Post
    Why do you think people steal? It's only going to get worse too with unemployment worsening.
    i know exactly why people steal. just sayin i might end up doing it too. yeah, it's gonna get much worse. society is falling apart or some ****.

WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And half of them probably have degrees.
    Thats the sad truth. A friend of mine is 29, Graduated college, Spent a YEAR trying to find a job, Just a regular $15/yr job. He finally found one, Got in and the company laid him off within a year. At this point, He had a place to pay for, bills and he couldnt survive without a job, So he had to suck up his pride, Go into the Taco Bell he worked at for 3 years when he was 20 and work there again as a 30 year old with a big student loan. Guy was happy as fuk just to have a job again.
    I like the tuna here.

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think the ridiculous housing prices is sorta a big ploy by banks to make a chit ton of money off of people. BRB raise housing prices so they are barely affordable so you have to take out 30 year mortgage and triple payments.

I mean, come on. I house in the suburbs in a metropolitan area (SUBURBS, not CITY) where I live that is big enough to support a family (2 kids wife, dad), is around 250,000 AT LEAST. and that is NOT bad compared to other places, like california or vancouver where a family house in the burbs costs 500,000+.

you need to make at the very least 80,000-90,000 a year to pull that off while your wife stays home and babysits the kids.

And, yes, *******s that say "well der I did that on a 50,000 salary der der der", yeah, I guess you COULD but you will be feeding your family chit food and buying all your clothes from good will while driving a rusty honda civic to pay for everything else when your 3,000 furnace breaks down and then your wife gets breast cancer and it costs you 10,000 out of pocket since obamacare fukked you over cuz making 50,000 is "too much" according to him while you go to your sub-par doctor that injects the wrong chemo, since good doctors give obamacare the finger

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    baby boomers are the most ignorant, irresponsible, spineless, gutless generation of Americans, EVER.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Originally Posted by Human Rocket View Post
    Bought a house in 2006. Maybe worth two-thirds of original price now. Has also been a money pit due to repairs/remodeling. Everyone told me to "buy a house, it'll be the smartest thing you ever did." FML.
    I actually have little right to complain...bought just post boom, Dec 07. I sold it last year and actually took a few dollars out of it.

It was a new home when I bought it, so with a little paint and scrubbing it looked new when we sold.

My first reaction was to bitch about the defeatist attitude so many people have ITT, but I don't even know anymore. I paid $4k a year for college, paid for it with a summer job in construction that I got by walking up and asking for it, and live/work 4 hours from the worlds second largest oil deposit. Maybe I am more out of touch than I think.
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

Thats the sad truth. A friend of mine is 29, Graduated college, Spent a YEAR trying to find a job, Just a regular $15/yr job. He finally found one, Got in and the company laid him off within a year. At this point, He had a place to pay for, bills and he couldnt survive without a job, So he had to suck up his pride, Go into the Taco Bell he worked at for 3 years when he was 20 and work there again as a 30 year old with a big student loan. Guy was happy as fuk just to have a job again.

Your name sounds familiar, you are a welder are you not?

Electrician checking in. We are going to make it brah.

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Came expecting not to agree with OP but I agree with OP.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    I think the ridiculous housing prices is sorta a big ploy by banks to make a chit ton of money off of people. BRB raise housing prices so they are barely affordable so you have to take out 30 year mortgage and triple payments.

I mean, come on. I house in the suburbs in a metropolitan area (SUBURBS, not CITY) where I live that is big enough to support a family (2 kids wife, dad), is around 250,000 AT LEAST.

you need to make at the very least 80,000-90,000 a year to pull that off while your wife stays home and babysits the kids.

And, yes, *******s that say "well der I did that on a 50,000 salary der der der", yeah, I guess you COULD but you will be feeding your family chit food and buying all your clothes from good will while driving a rusty honda civic to pay for everything else when your 3,000 furnace breaks down
    Every single thing you cite isn't needed. I rent, will never get married, and never have kids. this puts my current life in EZ mode and allows me to work part time and do everything I love. Not to mention my life mobility is 10x greater than anyone I've ever met. fuk the system.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kids have it so fcuking easy these days.

Bunch of whiny chemically imbalanced beta ****s !
    "Hell is the Impossibility of Reason"
    "Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once."
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=UberAlles;1222169841]

QUOTE]I just want to know where I can get movie tickets for $7. Sheeat I paid about $15 the other day.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

Your name sounds familiar, you are a welder are you not?

Electrician checking in. We are going to make it brah.
    I'm taking a welding class in college if that counts lol. Currently working in the service department at a dealership.
    I like the tuna here.

I'm taking a welding class in college if that counts lol. Currently working in the service department at a dealership.
    Ah, I see. Goodluck, welding is a highly in demand trade as of right now.

Edit: Specially in CA. Get dat dere underwater welding certificate.