Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Ghetto nutrition for a broke mother****er.

I am doing wendler 5/3/1 and I am loving it. I am doing the 4 days a week programming and the days in-between are dedicated to an hour stretching, HIIT jump rope and ab work.

I am at a very slight calorie defecit and due to only have a 2 hour job while i find a job after leaving my last I am kinda broke.

I figured a way to eat for around 2 pound a day on average, hit my calorie goal and get 1 gram of protein per lb of LEAN body mass.

Here is my everyday diet all week and all year for the foreseeable future.

I go shopping once in awhile and I buy 6 tubs of peanut butter, the 350 gram ones, they are 60 pence each, so thats 3.60

Then I but jan, I but about 5 500 gram jars for 90 pence each, so thats 4 pounds 50

I drink a 2.27 litre bottle of 1 percent fat mile a day, they are a pound each.

I but kale, cook it, ziplock it and then eat about 60 grams a day which gives me pretty much every vitamin I need. I buy about 2 half and half loaves a week for about 1 pound each.

Here is my current diet

Breakfast is a huge ass latte with the 1 percent milk, a pbj sandwich

lunch is kale and a obj sandwich with a pint of milk

Dinner is the last obj sandwich with the rest of the milk and an espresso

Here are the macros:

53% carb
    22% protein
    25% fat

63g fat - 22 saturated rest split between mono/poly
    297g carbs - 20g fiber - 174 g sugars mainly from the jam and milk
    protein - 123g
    100% vit A vit C vit K - 734% calcium

How does this sound for someone not looking to get shredded but just strong and thick.

bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DiggersNick21 View Post
    I am doing wendler 5/3/1 and I am loving it. I am doing the 4 days a week programming and the days in-between are dedicated to an hour stretching, HIIT jump rope and ab work.

I am at a very slight calorie defecit and due to only have a 2 hour job while i find a job after leaving my last I am kinda broke.

I figured a way to eat for around 2 pound a day on average, hit my calorie goal and get 1 gram of protein per lb of LEAN body mass.

Here is my everyday diet all week and all year for the foreseeable future.

I go shopping once in awhile and I buy 6 tubs of peanut butter, the 350 gram ones, they are 60 pence each, so thats 3.60

Then I but jan, I but about 5 500 gram jars for 90 pence each, so thats 4 pounds 50

I drink a 2.27 litre bottle of 1 percent fat mile a day, they are a pound each.

I but kale, cook it, ziplock it and then eat about 60 grams a day which gives me pretty much every vitamin I need. I buy about 2 half and half loaves a week for about 1 pound each.

Here is my current diet

Breakfast is a huge ass latte with the 1 percent milk, a pbj sandwich

lunch is kale and a obj sandwich with a pint of milk

Dinner is the last obj sandwich with the rest of the milk and an espresso

Here are the macros:

53% carb
    22% protein
    25% fat

63g fat - 22 saturated rest split between mono/poly
    297g carbs - 20g fiber - 174 g sugars mainly from the jam and milk
    protein - 123g
    100% vit A vit C vit K - 734% calcium

How does this sound for someone not looking to get shredded but just strong and thick.
    It is extremely difficult to gain strength on a caloric deficit of any kind. Especially if you are natural.

DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DiggersNick21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bcop View Post
    It is extremely difficult to gain strength on a caloric deficit of any kind. Especially if you are natural.
    I am a fat **** so getting even fatter is not an option.

bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am a fat **** so getting even fatter is not an option.
    What is your real height and weight?

BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would swap to whole milk. That's an easy way to up your cals without having to spend any extra money.
    1st Strongman Competition May 3rd, 2014

5,9 - 195-198 lbs around 32-35 percent body fat. I injured myself grappling and spent a year getting fat as ****ing buddha. I have the mcrib sandwich regret.

Originally Posted by BigJon55 View Post
    I would swap to whole milk. That's an easy way to up your cals without having to spend any extra money.
    I thought about it but if I did i could only have one pbj sandwich instead of 3, which seems to be against god and not a happy thought.

Pup2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pup2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pup2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pup2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pup2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pup2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pup2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pup2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pup2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pup2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pup2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    op is 3.048 meters and about 80 kg

magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    taco bell, eat some tacos while they're ringing you up and after your done throw the wrapper back at the drive thru window or throw all your crap out the window on your way home.... is that ghetto enough...and won't hurt your pocket too bad
    East Coast Mecca
    http://bevfrancis.com/

Originally Posted by magic15 View Post
    taco bell, eat some tacos while they're ringing you up and after your done throw the wrapper back at the drive thru window or throw all your crap out the window on your way home.... is that ghetto enough...and won't hurt your pocket too bad
    Your advice was ****y but your abs are sexy. So thanks bud, appreciate the help.

WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Because you don't want to be a skinny *******. I'll give you advice
    1. Get whole milk, same price. 8oz of 1%= 4oz of 2% nutrient wise.
    2. When ****s on sale, buy tons of it. Especially milk and peanut butter
    3. Eat plain peanut butter and drink milk if you want to skip the sandwich, jelly and bread have almost 0 nutritional value
    4. If you're doing 5/3/1 correctly you can eat at your 'maintenance level' and still lose weight due to the fact that when you build more muscle your maintenance will increase.
    5. For ab work, make sure you're not doing pointless crap like crunches and other various ab exercises that destroy your back. Look on youtube "Ab exercises good for lower back"
    Bench 402 (ace)/ 385 (440 in slingshot)
    Squat 600 (predators + frantz canvas) / 441lbs
    Dead lift 551 (super centurion+ predators) /578lbs
    Power Clean 100kg x 8
    Vertical 29in

adpowah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adpowah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adpowah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adpowah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adpowah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adpowah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adpowah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adpowah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adpowah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adpowah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adpowah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As a beginner and at 2250 cals a day you will be able to gain muscle and lose fat for a while, it will at least get you out of the 30% fat zone. I am impressed with your frugality.

Also your name will give the dyslexic a laugh, if it's intentional transposition then grats i suppose.

And +1 for whole milk.
    Recreational lifter, 5'8" @ 191lbs. Best gym lifts 385/260/405

BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I thought about it but if I did i could only have one pbj sandwich instead of 3, which seems to be against god and not a happy thought.
    Says who? The PBJ police? You can eat whatever you want. Do you want to get bigger or not?

Originally Posted by BigJon55 View Post
    Says who? The PBJ police? You can eat whatever you want. Do you want to get bigger or not?
    Define bigger. I am pretty gutted at the state of my body, I've got these freddie kruger stretch marks from way over my belly button and all the way down near my dick. I just can't imagine getting bigger being good at all. I want to get leaner and still slowly build strength and muscle over the course of years. At 35ish percent body fat I would imagine that it is still possible to build muscle while being at a 100 calorie defecit?

kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Define bigger. I am pretty gutted at the state of my body, I've got these freddie kruger stretch marks from way over my belly button and all the way down near my dick. I just can't imagine getting bigger being good at all. I want to get leaner and still slowly build strength and muscle over the course of years. At 35ish percent body fat I would imagine that it is still possible to build muscle while being at a 100 calorie defecit?
    Gain strength/muscle

or

Lose weight/BF

Pick one, you can't have both. Sure, you can make some small strength gains while cutting, but I find that this is oftentimes due to technique and conditioning in general.

Up the protein levels, drop carbs, up fats. 500 calorie Deficit a day while lifting heavy.

For cheap foods, I suggest the following:
    Rice
    Oatmeal
    Tillapia
    Ground meat
    Ground chicken
    chicken breasts on sale
    Turkey on sale
    Potatoes
    Peanut Butter
    Frozen veggies
    almond milk (bit pricey...)
    Sirloin (when it's on sale)

At such a high BF%, just worry about dropping fat first. You will gain some strength along the way, but you won't suddenly get huge/insanely strong.
    Deadlift-600....620
    Bench- 315x2...365x0 snap city.......365x1.....405x0 snap city
    Squats- 405x3 with wraps........435x2.....455x2
    Front Squat- 315.....315
    Standing OHP- 205x2.....225x1.....235x1.....245x1
    Incline Dumbell bench-110lbsx8.....125x4
    Dumbell shoulder press-110lbsx5.....120lbsx4

Wall Just got 10ft Higher Mitch666's Avatar
    Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're that unhappy with how you look and are poor at the moment just cut.

I'm sure that's not going to be the popular answer but it makes sense to me.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
    � Hunter S. Thompson

Live fast, die young, and leave a jacked and tan corpse.

Best lifts

Squat- 500
    Bench-390
    Deadlift-635

jonnymac81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnymac81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnymac81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnymac81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnymac81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnymac81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnymac81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnymac81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnymac81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnymac81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnymac81 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kgts View Post
    Gain strength/muscle

or

Lose weight/BF

Pick one, you can't have both. Sure, you can make some small strength gains while cutting, but I find that this is oftentimes due to technique and conditioning in general.

Up the protein levels, drop carbs, up fats. 500 calorie Deficit a day while lifting heavy.

For cheap foods, I suggest the following:
    Rice
    Oatmeal
    Tillapia
    Ground meat
    Ground chicken
    chicken breasts on sale
    Turkey on sale
    Potatoes
    Peanut Butter
    Frozen veggies
    almond milk (bit pricey...)
    Sirloin (when it's on sale)

At such a high BF%, just worry about dropping fat first. You will gain some strength along the way, but you won't suddenly get huge/insanely strong.
    Great list!!. Depending on where you live tilapia may not be all that cheap. Cod, haddock, Pollock are similar and sometimes cheaper. Pork is cheap and fatty also.

WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ...how could I forget rice. Rice is ridiculously cheap as well as eggs if you can get them on sale

sorry kgts, on spread (someone rep him for me)
    Bench 402 (ace)/ 385 (440 in slingshot)
    Squat 600 (predators + frantz canvas) / 441lbs
    Dead lift 551 (super centurion+ predators) /578lbs
    Power Clean 100kg x 8
    Vertical 29in

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get some farm fresh eggs. I get them for a dollar a dozen.
    YOU > Bladen

kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jonnymac81 View Post
    Great list!!. Depending on where you live tilapia may not be all that cheap. Cod, haddock, Pollock are similar and sometimes cheaper. Pork is cheap and fatty also.
    Completely forgot about pork. If you are a costco member, pick up some pork chops there. THICK and cheap. Also their microwaveable bacon. Tastes good and has pretty good macros, just cook out some of the fat.

Check your local grocery store's fish section for salmon sales. It's normally like $12 a pound at mine, but it drops to $5 on sale. Grilled salmon makes a killer meal.

You can eggs to the list as well, I just don't like them.

In all honesty, burgers pack some hardcore macros for cheap. They also taste great which doesn't hurt
    Deadlift-600....620
    Bench- 315x2...365x0 snap city.......365x1.....405x0 snap city
    Squats- 405x3 with wraps........435x2.....455x2
    Front Squat- 315.....315
    Standing OHP- 205x2.....225x1.....235x1.....245x1
    Incline Dumbell bench-110lbsx8.....125x4
    Dumbell shoulder press-110lbsx5.....120lbsx4

At the start of my previous wendler cycle I got 50kg on the bench for 9 reps and last night I got it for 15 reps then did 3 sets of 10 with it.

I really like this program. The small improvements are making me want to kill myself less and less.

MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bulk chicken is cheap. Rice is cheap. Stop being lazy and get some real food.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."

Originally Posted by HamburgerTrain View Post
    Bulk chicken is cheap. Rice is cheap. Stop being lazy and get some real food.
    ^This. If you want to lose weight just eat at a slight deficit, lift 3-4 days a week and do cardio 3-4 days a week.

WCbouche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WCbouche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WCbouche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WCbouche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WCbouche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WCbouche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WCbouche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WCbouche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WCbouche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WCbouche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WCbouche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bulk Protein (Chicken/Ground Beef/Turkey/etc..) + Potatoes + Cheap spices + Onion/Corn/etc.. then throw it in a big skillet and voila poverty meals for days. Cheap condiments will last a while and give you some variety. Basically making a hash with it. I made that and whole wheat pasta a lot in college when I was on that poverty meal plan.

I don't want to start a new thread so I will ask in this one, how do people feel about olympic shoes? I have a pair because my mobility sucks ass. I do high bar tag squats in them. is it better to use chucks and work on mobility or is it better to use olympic shoes adjust work on mobility on the side?

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    These videos may help you. We gave 2 pro bodybuilders $50 to buy and prep a week's worth of food:

Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd recommend adding some cheap fish or chicken in there fit a little more protein, IDK about non-US prices on these though.

Probably a Troll account everyone, look at the username.

Might as well be ClackBock21.
    "There is no reason to be alive if you cannot do deadlift!" - J.P.S.

Moist.

Taking a break from here because life is more important, see you *******s in 6 months. Srs.

hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hsilman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't want to start a new thread so I will ask in this one, how do people feel about olympic shoes? I have a pair because my mobility sucks ass. I do high bar tag squats in them. is it better to use chucks and work on mobility or is it better to use olympic shoes adjust work on mobility on the side?
    opinions vary. Pretty much all the strongest raw squatters in the world wear a heeled shoe, so take that for what it's worth. I like mine, and I don't know anyone personally who has gotten a heeled shoe and then went back to chucks. But I have heard of a few online, so I guess it happens.

TBH, the main competition lifts really don't take that much flexibility. While I think it's good to work on and to keep yourself somewhat limber, you don't have to go crazy about it.
    BW: 190
    Squat 405
    Press: 167.5
    Deadlift: 475

Mod Negged, Need Measlies Questorify's Avatar
    Questorify is not very helpful. (-500) Questorify is not very helpful. (-500) Questorify is not very helpful. (-500) Questorify is not very helpful. (-500) Questorify is not very helpful. (-500) Questorify is not very helpful. (-500) Questorify is not very helpful. (-500) Questorify is not very helpful. (-500) Questorify is not very helpful. (-500) Questorify is not very helpful. (-500) Questorify is not very helpful. (-500)
    Being broke sucks, but you can suck less by using these cheap methods of nutrition:

Chicken thighs, the chit of the chicken, often sold in bulk because only one person buys them, and that's you! The bodybuilder swagging on a budget.

Whole milk, upping the protein slightly, getting a lawt of fayet in that diet, this becomes your fave beverage next to a protein shake and good ol H20.

Water, yes. Just yes.

Bulk protein from walmart or sam's club, I bought a 5 lb bag of whey protein from sam's club for $28, the quality of the protein is next to ass cheap but for you protein is protein, leave the HQ stuff to those deep pocket bodybuilders.

Other hints I use:

Become that guy that flocks to sales at GNC or bodybuilding.com(I go to both, tbh GNC has sales that BB.com doesn't so the gold membership card is worth it for me), load up if it's really cheap and if it doesn't put you in the red.

Clothing: I know this is off-topic form your question but you'll be suprised how much this has an effect on your budget. Switch to the goodwill, salvation army, etc. for the entirety of your clothing purchases if any.

Good luck OP, you have my broke-ass blessings.

5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gotta sale shop,my wife and I both lift and try to eat halfway healthy,she is usually good at finding sales on chicken,paid.99/lb for chicken breast,20lbs of chicken for less than 20buck's is hard to beat,thigh's are always cheap but so damn greasy you will get tired of that sh!t fast...you can sometimes get tuna really cheap,but that gets old fast too...potatoes are a good choice also...