kaIeidoscope has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should i do one two body parts per day ?

Am going to hit gym from today after a very long time. Should i do one body part per day or two ? I will be going to gym from monday to saturday. I will take rest on sundays.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends on ur goalz.

I am lean, but i have belly fat. I want to gain some mass and look ripped. At the same time shred those little belly fat. I need to know if i should do two parts per day like :

mon: chest/trice
    tues:back/bice
    wed: legs/shoulder
    thur: cardio/forearms

or like how people in my gym does:

mon: back
    tues: chest
    wed: shoulder
    thur: bice
    fri: trice
    sat: legs

Am pretty confused about this workout plans.

FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Read the stickies on workout program and nutrition info.

Get a proven beginner program such as allpros, Starting Strength, fierce 5, ice cream fitness and etc.

DO NOT design any split by urself if you don't have much knowledge on bodybuilding yet.

Just came back from gym .. did bicep/trice today .. tmrw i will take rest and day after tmrw am gonna do shoulder/legs.

ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you are squeezing legs with shoulders on a single day, yet dedicating a whole day to biceps and triceps? As a beginner you should be putting legs on its own and incorporate biceps with back day and triceps with your chest and shoulders day. That's just my opinion though

Each workout should revolve around three things: 1) squat, 2) bench/overhead press 3) Deadlift

strawberry2244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It really depend on your goal! But here's my workout!

Mon- legs
    Tue- shoulder & arms
    Wed- back & core
    Thur- legs
    Fri- cardio (HIIT) & chest

gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agree with above statements. It depends on not only your goals, but also how much time you have to spend on your training. If you don't have enough time during each session to not have to rush and risk improper form & possible injury, then I wouldn't incorporate 2 major bodyparts together. If you do have the time, then a back/bicep or chest/tri should be fine to start out with.
    *Team All American EFX Sports.
    *Registered Nurse/Trauma Certified.
    *NPC National Men's Physique Competitor, Top 10 Jr. USA's 2015.

Web: http://www.aaefx.com/
    ********:  http://www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @efxsports 

*My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of
    All American EFX Sports as they are my own*

whyser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whyser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whyser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whyser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whyser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whyser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whyser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whyser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whyser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whyser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whyser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kaIeidoscope View Post
    Just came back from gym .. did bicep/trice today .. tmrw i will take rest and day after tmrw am gonna do shoulder/legs.
    Just from this you can tell you're a beginner.

If you are going to do splits where you isolate body parts, you should do it from the largest muscle groups down to the smallest muscle groups.
    The fact that you are doing arms (the smallest muscle groups), to the largest (legs), is really going to hamper your growth and recovery.
    If you're planning on doing this way, then I would suggest you work from the biggest muscles to the smallest at the end of your cycle.

Honestly though, I would suggest the other workout programs in the stickies if you want mass. I'm doing Strong Lifts 5x5 right now and I think it's a pretty good program.
    Compound movements better for strength/mass than isolation exercises.

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FitsWannabe View Post
    Read the stickies on workout program and nutrition info
    This. There are enough different beginner routines out there that there's bound to be one that looks like it'll be really fun. And its pretty important for it to be fun when you're getting the hang of things. Wait to be your own personal drill sergeant until your technique is good and you've built up some endurance.

Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    3 as long as ones the dink nomsayin