Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IRockNikes View Post
    There is no proof at all. The bible is not proof of anything. Show me.some.proof.
    Im an Atheist however....Any historian worth his salt will tell you there are 2 points in history which cannot be disputed. That Jesus was baptized by John and that Pontius Pilate ordered the death of Jesus.

BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I havent read all this thread.

But i would be happy in answering peoples' specific questions on the matter, with logic and understanding.

I saw a couple of things about the story of Christ was takin from different religions, etc.

I hope you people realize that these other religions took from the story of CHrist to make their own........how is this so?

THe OT prophesied about Christ before any of these other religions that have the "same story" as Christ came about.

So in actuality, the story of CHrist was told before he was even alive. Which is why people can say that it is not Christianity that stole from other religions but other religions stole from Christianity.

Prophesy is the key.

bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! This is my favorite one. The one I hear most often as well.

Brb, only 7% of documented wars were based on religious premise....
    Brb 4% of those were due to Islam...
    Brb 3% were all others combined....

Derp...

Your jjimmies are so rustled for no reason right now it is hilarious!!!

"An interesting source of truth on the matter is Philip and Axelrods three-volume Encyclopedia of Wars, which chronicles some 1,763 wars that have been waged over the course of human history. Of those wars, the authors categorize 123 as being religious in nature,2 which is an astonishingly low 6.98% of all wars. However, when one subtracts out those waged in the name of Islam (66), the percentage is cut by more than half to 3.23%"

http://carm.org/religion-cause-war
    i wouldn't say many wars, but religion sure has caused more bad than good.

hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by StevenRogers View Post
    Brb the universe is 4.5 billion years old
    Brb evolution is a fukin fact
    Brb christianity came from other religions
    Brb if you believe, you don't know science
    Brb hypocrisy
    Brb wars b/c of religion
    Brb not a shred of evidence
    Brb prayer studies prove it does nothing
    Brb hundreds of religions but you got it right lol

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
    ...Stephen F Roberts
    While I agree with what you posted, the universe is calculated to be much older.

Age of the universe is estimated to be 13.7 billion years since we astronomers are unable to see or measure any other objects past the range of 13.7 billion light years.
    Earth however is estimated to be around 4.5 billion years old and there is a massive amount of evidence to prove it.
    Accutane crew.
    Always stands on toes when taking photos with other people crew.
    Always picks 2 crew.

StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks brah, though I know you were being condescending as most atheists tend to be that I have met. Because you rustle your jimmies over trying to win a debate you will not win. There are better ways to validate yourself and your existence.
    Bro I do not live my life trying to convince others that there is no god. Don't flatter yourself. I just stumbled upon this thread. And of course you can not win an argument with a creationist. You set your views in stone and contort the evidence to fit your fairy tale in even in the face of pure evidence.

StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevenRogers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hevyd00d View Post
    While I agree with what you posted, the universe is calculated to be much older.

Age of the universe is estimated to be 13.7 billion years since we astronomers are unable to see or measure any other objects past the range of 13.7 billion light years.
    Earth however is estimated to be around 4.5 billion years old and there is a massive amount of evidence to prove it.
    Derp got my numbers wrong. Thanks for correcting me. Repped

flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brianphi View Post
    Why did it take hundreds of years for a group of guys in a secluded room (council of nicea?) To decide that Jesus was not just a man but was in fact the son of God? Seems fishy to me.
    It didn't. The early Church already accepted that Jesus was Divine. Council of Nicea affirmed it.

Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post

The Cavalry has arrived.
    "If you come at the king, you best not miss"
    -Omar Little

mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Draeded7 View Post
    One of the big misunderstandings of the Bible is that it's viewed as a scientific text, where it is taken literally. I can't speak of other Christians, but I know the purpose of the Bible in Catholicism is for its theological purpose, where it tells the story of God's love through his Word (Jesus). This is why Catholics believe in evolution, that the earth is pretty damn old, etc.
    Exactly, and if all Christians would realize this, the world would be a much better place. People believing its literal/scientific has been the cause of a massive wave of scientific ignorance, specifically in America.

Its sad man. But I'm pretty sure that within a few generations we will be cured of this ignorance, and everyone will be better off. ESPECIALLY religious people, because they'll be able to turn on a science show on TV without feeling like their faith is being attacked.
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mgsx View Post
    Exactly, and if all Christians would realize this, the world would be a much better place. People believing its literal/scientific has been the cause of a massive wave of scientific ignorance, specifically in America.

Its sad man. But I'm pretty sure that within a few generations we will be cured of this ignorance, and everyone will be better off. ESPECIALLY religious people, because they'll be able to turn on a science show on TV without feeling like their faith is being attacked.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Really now? Want me to start showing the number of Christians martyred around the world every year just for having Faith?

Please give me modern day examples of the persecution of atheists... Lmao. Atheists are the only ones I see who get violent for no reason, other than someone else believes something differently.
    I said religious people but I admit Christians aren't as bad as they were before but they still persecute nonbelievers and "sinners", just not always violently like a certain religion of peace does nowadays but still.

By the way, notsureifsrs at "atheists are the only ones getting violent"
    Jekyll Jekyll Hyde, Jekyll Hyde, Hyde, Jekyll!

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Here's what I want to know... What on earth makes Christians think that atheist are bad people? We look at the evidence, think for ourselves, are generally peaceful people, and we just want to enjoy our lives knowing it is the only one. We aren't lost or confused or anything. Lol pls just look at the evidence. Watch some richard dawkins and Sam Harris vids and come back.

Lol at anyone who takes Sam Harris or Dawkins seriously, especially on matters of religion or philosophy.

Sam 'I don't know the difference between possible worlds and other worlds' Harris

Richard 'I'm too afraid to debate William Lane Craig' Dawkins
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb, "we need the bible to tell us what's right and what's wrong"
    brb, so you beleive in the parts about stoning your neighbor for working on sundays?
    brb, "no, that bit's not right anymore"
    brb, i thought you said you need the bible to know what was right and what's wrong, so how can you say part of the bible is wrong?
    brb, "because its not relevant anymore"
    brb, but if you know that, then why do you need the bible for the rest of your morals in the first place?
    brb, "because we need the bible to tell us what's right and what's wrong"

thus goes the circular logic of christians
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Draeded7 View Post
    One of the big misunderstandings of the Bible is that it's viewed as a scientific text, where it is taken literally. I can't speak of other Christians, but I know the purpose of the Bible in Catholicism is for its theological purpose, where it tells the story of God's love through his Word (Jesus). This is why Catholics believe in evolution, that the earth is pretty damn old, etc.
    Once again, if creation didn't happen the way the Bible says then what purpose does Jesus serve when there is no garden, no tree, no apple, no snake, no disobedience, no Adam & Eve and no original sin?

Originally Posted by VabaX View Post
    brb, so you beleive in the parts about stoning your neighbor for working on sundays?
    brb, "no, that bit's not right anymore"
    brb, i thought you said you need the bible to know what was right and what's wrong, so how can you say part of the bible is wrong?
    brb, "because its not relevant anymore"
    brb, but if you know that, then why do you need the bible for the rest of your morals in the first place?
    brb, "because we need the bible to tell us what's right and what's wrong"

thus goes the circular logic of christians

Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    img
    If you read my other post, I said I have no problem with Christianity brah. I'm on your side. I want Christianity to survive. My Mom is Christian and faith turned her life around, made her one of the nicest people I know.

But it has to be willing to accept science, and stop fighting against it. Thats all.
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuschBacon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by VabaX View Post

brb, even the Bible says opposite of this but with a provision

Brb want to know what it is?

Ah, still being condescending. Rustled jimmies cause you to be this way. Otherwise why not try and get your points across without being insulting or rude?
    Stop being so sensitive. I wasn't being condescending, it's called debating. Truth is I love all people regardless of their beliefs. And I don't believe in nothing just as a side note. I believe in forgiveness and helping others and the spirit of humanity and the beauty of reality. Just don't believe in fairy tales

Originally Posted by BuschBacon View Post
    I havent read all this thread.

But i would be happy in answering peoples' specific questions on the matter, with logic and understanding.

I saw a couple of things about the story of Christ was takin from different religions, etc.

I hope you people realize that these other religions took from the story of CHrist to make their own........how is this so?

THe OT prophesied about Christ before any of these other religions that have the "same story" as Christ came about.

So in actuality, the story of CHrist was told before he was even alive. Which is why people can say that it is not Christianity that stole from other religions but other religions stole from Christianity.

Prophesy is the key.
    How come the Jews and Muslims don't believe Christ is God?

IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IllegalRage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bnp369 View Post
    I believe the Christians who say only some parts of the Bible are to be taken literally are complacent in their faith. Only believing parts of the Bible requires less faith and is easier, but believing that God can do everything he says he can requires much faith.

I personally believe and know that every word in the Bible is inspired by the Holy Spirit and is to be taken literal (within context). For example in Matthew 5:20, Jesus says that if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off. By no means does Jesus want us to mutilate ourselves.. He wants us to abstain from the things in life that cause us to sin.

God speaks metaphorically and literally. You have to know Him personally to know the difference.
    How would you interpret these then?

Some examples from the link:
    "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

And yes I know strong link. But the bible says not to kill in the commandments, and then says gays should be put to death. Using how you interpreted the quote of cutting off your hand above. How would you interpret these? srs

RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500) RunAndPunch is not very helpful. (-500)
    I don't take it literally. its more of a guide. although I do belive jesus Christ was a real person.

Originally Posted by blckndyllw View Post
    How come the Jews and Muslims don't believe Christ is God?

Muslims say that there is only 1 God and that he neither begets or gets begot. They believe that Christ is the "second most powerful" and is seated by the Father, but that he didnt die but will return one day. And that because he is this way (second most powerful) no one would be able to kill him if he did come to earth.

Jews think that the one prophesied in the OT still hasnt come and that Christ did not fulfill that prophesy.

Haha, the only time you hear of people feeling attacked, is when people get rustled over Christian symbols....

See my post about how two beams somehow offends people.
    That Christmas tree is offensive, it affects me psychologically, you should take it down.... Or you should figure out why a symbol for a religion, and people who have Faith gets you angry.
    You mean like how Christians get upset over things like Pokemon and other peoples sexuality?

Originally Posted by mgsx View Post
    If you read my other post, I said I have no problem with Christianity brah. I'm on your side. I want Christianity to survive. My Mom is Christian and faith turned her life around, made her one of the nicest people I know.

But it has to be willing to accept science, and stop fighting against it. Thats all.

There is no dichotomy between science and religion. It was a Catholic Priest who theorized the Big Bang Theory for goodness sakes. It was also a Catholic monk who came up the theory for genetics. Isaac Newton = Theist, Leibniz = Theist
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Lol at anyone who takes Sam Harris or Dawkins seriously, especially on matters of religion or philosophy.

Sam 'I don't know the difference between possible worlds and other worlds' Harris

Richard 'I'm too afraid to debate William Lane Craig' Dawkins
    lol. They are both brilliant men. Don't even

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Between Christians and atheists... Atheists are the only ones I see who get violent.
    when was the last time an Atheist declared war in the name of atheism?
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

Originally Posted by BuschBacon View Post
    Muslims say that there is only 1 God and that he neither begets or gets begot. They belief that Christ is the "second most powerful" and is seated by the Father, but that he didnt die and will return one day.

Jews think that the one prophesied in the OT still hasnt come and that Christ did not fulfill that prophesy.
    So why do Christians have it right and not them?

lol. They are both brilliant men. Don't even

Yeah so brilliant that one doesn't know the difference between possible worlds and real worlds. And you take these guys as truth. Dawkins should stick to biology, he is out of his realm when it comes to religion or philosophy.

Das it mane.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IllegalRage View Post

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

And yes I know strong link. But the bible says not to kill in the commandments, and then says gays should be put to death. Using how you interpreted the quote of cutting off your hand above. How would you interpret these? srs
    If you really want to know the answers, check out the book I'm currently reading in my sig. It doesn't look like your mind will be changed debating on a forum or even reading s book but at least you'll know why the OT laws are how they are.

Edit: Link for ya.

http://www.amazon.com/Is-God-Moral-M...+moral+monster
    Last edited by flexnation; 03-18-2014 at 08:20 PM.
    "If you come at the king, you best not miss"
    -Omar Little

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IllegalRage View Post

Refers to pagan prostitution rituals in the original Hebrew, and is only applicable to the Levite priesthood. Christians have butchered that verse like crazy.

ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Both sides of this argument who go over the top are f'n jokes. I get tired of both sides acting like they are superior (one morally & one intellectually)

I'm in the group that just doesn't know. I'd like to think that if there is and I get to the "pearly gates" I'll be able to answer honestly about my lack of faith. I can't live a lie and say I believe in something when I just don't.
    6'3" crew checking in