jxpowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MusclePharm Preworkout, Im confused

Hello,

So i bought a another preworkout tub thinking it was the same as my old one till i opened the tub and found that the scoop size was twice as big?

I can see that the one on the left says " energy/strength/endurance" where as the other one is a "pre "performance amplifier"

is the smaller tub ( one on the left ) more potent then the one on the right ( hence the scoop size )

Does anyone know what the difference is between the two. the ingredients have small differences

Will the bigger tub still work the same as the smaller one?

Is it a new formula or something?
    Attached Images

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jxpowers View Post
    Hello,

So i bought a another preworkout tub thinking it was the same as my old one till i opened the tub and found that the scoop size was twice as big?

I can see that the one on the left says " energy/strength/endurance" where as the other one is a "pre "performance amplifier"

is the smaller tub ( one on the left ) more potent then the one on the right ( hence the scoop size )

Does anyone know what the difference is between the two. the ingredients have small differences

Will the bigger tub still work the same as the smaller one?

Is it a new formula or something?
    Check the label on the back to see if they match. There is a newer version now which is probably the one with the smaller scoop.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Check the label on the back to see if they match. There is a newer version now which is probably the one with the smaller scoop.
    Can you check with yours?
    so i must have bought the old one by accident.

I took a picture of the tubs and scoops on the attachment

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The smaller scoop/serving is the new formula.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I don't have a tub of either but I did have a tub of the last version which was a big scoop.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Yeah its the old version just researched it

thanks anyway