Closed Thread
Page 1 of 287 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Delray Misfits & Jason Genova - Part VI: There & Back Again: A Iron Hobbits Tale

Welcome all witnesses veteran & new to part 6 of this pissening, ****tening, gunting Saga.
    Dutchspliff is off getting water at Burger King & possibly cheating on his diet so the claw has chosen me to create the next chapter in this epic saga. let the ment gently consume your daily life, A thread that never dies.

ment is spreading more and more like a virus and The Delray Misfits is growing in subscribers at over 4,500 now. & Jason's at over 8,000 All this is also made possible by us enjoying the ment.

"Part VI.: There & Back Again : A Iron Hobbits Tale" I chose this title to Signify Genova's journey to be shredded out of his fkn marbles like a greek god & also his ability to gain & lose bodyfat
    In this thread we will all share witness on The Iron Hobbits adventure as it unfolds.

Official Jason Genova channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJasongenova
    Official Delray Misfits channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DelDrew
    UGottaBeAFreak's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/YOUGOTTABEAFREAK
    Misfit Chuck's channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg3fcMUFzLa0zjgZ-uEQk2w
    Jason Genova highlights/archive channel(thanks to FS2): http://www.youtube.com/user/MrLFCAlonso/videos
    Jason Genova lulzy channel (thanks to Alfha): http://www.youtube.com/user/HeridaV/videos
    Jason Genova gifs album(thanks to SamF): http://imgur.com/a/8KpiT#5
    Special thanks to Adam Harper for getting Jason leaner, his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GetFitFastSupps

Part 1 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157668213
    Part 2 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157882883
    Part 3 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158847653
    Part 4 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159403851 (made by our resident mod MissChill)
    Part 5 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160059341

Pissening Snapping Turtle aesthetics

Cliffs on the entire Jason Genova story, not just the previous threads(thanks to RoyJonzeJr, also filled in some recent happenings myself):

-Circa 2009, a chubby boy named Jason Genova uploads a video to YouTube called My Story Part 1 where he proclaims his desire to become a pro bodybuilder (click here). He has various mental disabilities but

isn't full retard. His delusions and penchant for saying outrageous things make his videos a cult comedy hit. He and his crew (Jonas, Joey Joe and Angel J) continue to upload My Story videos, Jason starts calling out pro bodybuilders and

going on impromptu rants against his "haters"

-Jason hooks up with a new cameraman named Andrew, and starts filming videos of him working out in the gym instead of the documentary style My Story videos. Andrew's witty commentary and Jason's interactions with various

members of the gym give the videos a strong sitcom style, it proves to be a winning formula and his infamy continues to grow

-Jason gets sponsored by a supplement company named Iron Mag Labs via PJ Braun and Aaron Singerman, they give him free supplements (including ph's) and offer him $1,000 if he wins a local bodybuilding show

-Jason reunites with his old crew to film another My Story video. Its release generates huge controversy, because Jason does outrageous/dangerous stunts in it and the producers are clearly making fun of him. PJ

Braun orders Jason never to hang around with his old crew again
    , threatening to cut off his sponsorship. Jason and his old producers have an ugly split, and they delete his old YouTube channel in revenge

-Iron Mag Labs drops Jason's sponsorship due to his lack of progress, but PJ and Aaron continue to sponsor him through their own supplement company, Blackstone Labs

-A mysterious figure named Chad emerges, he's a marketing student who fancies himself as Jason's new manager and promises Jason lots of subscribers if he'll give him control of all his online accounts. He offers to

give Jason a new HD camera so he can film his own videos when Andrew isn't around. Andrew warns Jason not to give his info out to strangers. Jason ignores him, Chad takes control and starts changing video titles/keywords/various

other things. Jason starts making up strange lies, like Andrew demanding to be paid for filming a video. Andrew is infuriated and resigns as Jason's producer

- Big Richard, the alpha pack leader from World Gym, is not happy with Jason latest actions...

-Andrew starts up his own YouTube show, "Delray Misfits" where he focuses on other members of the gym instead of Jason

-Jason's obsession with subscribers and increasingly erratic behavior causes a huge backlash from his fans. Blackstone Labs drops Jason's sponsorship

-Jason and Andrew reconcile, although Andrew still does not take the reigns as his producer again

-PRESENT DAY: A cross trainer named Adam Harper begins to train Jason and look after his diet. Jason is currently sponsored by fantasy football.

- The MISC threads exploded with comments, fan made lulz, Genova Quotes. Andrew the cameraman also became active in the threads and answers questions about The Dark Lord.

- Adam spending more and more time with the Sith Lord, but without much progress, Adam get's frustrated.

- Adam digs up his police detective skills and goes into stalking mode because he doesn't understand why Jason hasnt shown much progress.

- Adam finds out he's been getting Coffee with Cream, and XXL Milkyway bars. Adam get's really mad and makes video with Jason, J-cream says he's sorry and he won't do it anymore.

- Adam finds out Jason had some pizza slices. J-crust denies it at first but admits later and blames his mom for ratting him out.

- Adam makes Jason do more and more burpees everyday, stalks him at work to see what he brought for lunch.

- Jason is actually getting leaner and meaner!

Results(BIG CREDITS TO ADAM HARPER, also credits for Andrew giving Jason good advice on making certain decissions):

lolz and youtube movies:

memorable nicknames and quotes(ofc there is more, please cut OP some slack):

Jason Giovanni: he used to call himself that in his first vid, reason: gotta have a marketable name to become famous
    Dark Sith Lord: Jason is a big fan of star wars and sees himself as one of the dark side, sometimes he refers to his "DSL Army".
    Dark Lord Spaniard: he's also a big fan of The Gladiator so he mixed that name up with Star Wars
    The Mangetter: in one vid he talks about being a mangetter
    Zyzz Lord: Z-Y-Z-Z
    The Piss Lord: Jason likes to shoot selfies after training, mostly in his tighty whiteys sometimes covered in pee
    The Iron Hobbit: it was Big Richard who gave him this name as i recall.. doesnt need much explaining
    The Iron tweeter: he goes spamming all the IFBB pro twitter accounts with things like "Hey"..then Andrew gave him this name
    The Claw: when jason gets nervous his left hand forms like a claw, many miscers are suspicious that the claw is actually his alter ego
    The Iron crab: ^^
    The Iron Chef: Adam(the trainer) learns Jason how to cook.... but he keeps microwaving all his stuff ..including ground turkey
    Sickening: Jason's favourite word, we use it quite often on other words: pissening, sithening etc.
    Scambald: When Adam asked Jason how he made his eggs, Jason said: "Scambald" .... scambalding!
    Dorian Yates Barndoor back: that's wat jason refers to when talking about his own back
    Tom Platz wheels & Quadzilla type paul Demayo legs: when he refers to his legs
    Can't talk: jason was filming himself eating strawberries when a coworker came in the room and said "How ya doing?" .. jason responded "Can't talk"
    J-Cream: adam gave that nickname because he cheated on his diet with coffee&cream
    J-Crust: adam gave that nickname because he cheated on his diet with pizza slices
    J-Sith: Jason nominated that nickname once he got under 14%

Some sickening quotes and wisdom from the Mangetter himself:

"who cares about injuries, we're freaks!" - Jason Genova

"i flex my butt, I like chit" - Jason Genova

"Enjoy the ment" - Jason Genova

"dark like an eithiopian on crack!"- Jason Genova

"Hammer curl works your tricep and your deltoid, both." - Jason Genova

"To be successful in life, you need to breathe" - Jason Genova

"Sometimes nobody shows up and you automatically win." - Jason Genova

"nothing but a penis" - Jason Genova

"what comes around comes around" -Jason Genova

"winning isnt everything, but wanting to win is" - Jason Genova

"He pretends to be a duck, but he's not. He's a ****ing scam artist!" - Jason Genova (in this scene he was talking about a guy on ******** with the name Dolan Duck)

"you gotta be a freak. 4% shredded with? striated, shreds cuts, and vascularing defination. fuarking symmetry like a beast." - Jason Genova

"The man getter is staying single for life baby yea...I'm a freak bay-bee yea I'm like Z-Y-Z-Z the internet celebrity bodybuilder, the greek god the Zeus the uh uh unbelievable Apollo Creed..the uh Apollo gets achilles heals guess what

I'm? like in Troy I'm a Greek god bay-bee and i don give a chit. I go from woman to woman to woman to woman cuz im a womanizer" - Jason Genova

"Hey Jason Stain I heard you played in those old movies transporters, well I can shove my fist up your transporter ass, your candy ass. Bam baby! Nothin but a penis. WOOOO!! Jason Statam ... can rub my a ... rub my floor up my ass. Peace

out" - Jason Genova

Special thanks to Andrew and Chuck for keeping up with this thread and answering questions. Also thanks for The whole Delray Misfits crew, it keeps getting better!!!

Some of the most active posters in the previous thread, thanks to you all for keeping the ment alive:

Poida1, DarthTater, jasonjb, StevieWonderr, Alfha, FS2, SkinnyMexican, SPARTAAAAA, rugbybosher, Zwicker, RoyJonzeJr, Enzant, JohnStamos69, SamF, DidNotReadL0L, shirewitness, punker2012, primal21, lilcheezrat, BostonRockets,

Antonio519, MissChill, HoLeeFukk, SkinnyBeast24, LMW, Aperture, Rambo26, jgwitnessbrah, swa513, rotnn, rc_p90, Younglifter16

Also thanks to the witnesses that aren't mentioned, the list is around 600 people pissing in this whitey tighty thread!

NO DRUGS TALK. NO RACISM. NO POSTING PERSONAL INFO. KEEP IT FRIENDLY. LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE. MissChill is our resident mod, let's keep her and ourselves happy by obeying the rules.
    Last edited by SPARTAAAAA; 03-18-2014 at 04:26 AM.

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs cont.

- Adam stops Jason doing burpees because he is complaining about his hip.

- Jasons bodyfat comes in at 15.7%

- Jason admits he has been eating protein bars & earns the name JaBrownie.

- Trolls cause Genova to have a temper tantrum by telling Adam that Genova went to burger king

- Jason receives gifts from all the witnesses.

- Adam & Bri take Jason out for his birthday to dinner & bowling.

- Genova trains with a fan & afterward fan & his GF cause him to show his "lightsaber" in a parking lot.

- Genova tests his bodyfat @ 14.3%

- Genova tests his bodyfat & comes in @ 15.7% threatens to starve himself. admits he ate a piece of pizza.

- Adam states he is fed up & demands he come to boot camp every day & puts Genova back on burpees & running.

- Adam asks for input on MISC enjoy the ment t shirts

- Adam gives Genova an ultimatum that unless he gets down to 14% he will lose Gaspari or he wont be paid for the t shirts. he has till the 22nd of March.

- Genova cuts out water & starts taking diuretics & bodyfat test shows a result of 13.8% & dons the name J-Sith

- Genova admits that he has been cheating on his diet with granola bars. Granolaning.

- The Anti-Ment Bri almost backs over the Ment with her car in an attempt to assasinate the ment.

- Genova tests his bodyfat & it puts him back at 14.5%. Genova becomes J-Crust again

- Adam stresses if he is not 13% he will not be participating in the Gaspari video.

- Genova has possibly developed an eating disorder.

railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sickening just sickening

deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First

Last edited by deltbrah; 03-18-2014 at 06:18 AM.
    The'll never get huge arms with crossfit! ~ Clive

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160432981&p=1212608741&viewfull=1#post1212608741

NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on first page

Last edited by NoBrahdy; 03-18-2014 at 01:21 AM.
    Signature crew

extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in on first page of epic thread, enjoy the ment guys. PS where the **** is dutchspliff?

nickgriffin is not very well liked. (-100) nickgriffin is not very well liked. (-100) nickgriffin is not very well liked. (-100) nickgriffin is not very well liked. (-100) nickgriffin is not very well liked. (-100) nickgriffin is not very well liked. (-100) nickgriffin is not very well liked. (-100) nickgriffin is not very well liked. (-100) nickgriffin is not very well liked. (-100) nickgriffin is not very well liked. (-100) nickgriffin is not very well liked. (-100)
    In there like MissChill's Swimwear

Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm eating lean bro

chestplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestplus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Innnnnn sickening saga continues

Last edited by chestplus; 03-18-2014 at 01:20 AM.
    Bench: 265(2)
    Shoulder Press 80s (5)
    Leg Press 8 plates
    No Squats or DL (hernia)

*Genova Witness*

R.I.P. ZYZZ

Lurking since before you were born

SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in on 1st page

yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeahnoiknow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in on first page! here we gooooo!
    Last edited by yeahnoiknow; 03-18-2014 at 01:14 AM.

HistoryBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HistoryBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HistoryBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HistoryBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HistoryBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HistoryBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HistoryBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HistoryBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HistoryBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HistoryBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HistoryBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Innnn

CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aw yisss in on first page

gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fk yea, 1rd page
    Pure Blood

Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Innnnnn, sickening
    ^watchout ur comments bro

* Aiming piss at chit stains on the toilet to try and wash them off crew *
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Database of self-improvement threads: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157094193

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pissening cliffs etc

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    In. Good job Pear Harbor
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

Ozbrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozbrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozbrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozbrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozbrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozbrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozbrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozbrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozbrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozbrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozbrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on first page
    ***Brisbane Misc Crew***

Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for more later.

Buy Hi HODL Sell Low Crew JayDigital's Avatar
    JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDigital is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In!

ChuckFinley12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChuckFinley12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChuckFinley12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChuckFinley12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChuckFinley12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChuckFinley12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChuckFinley12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChuckFinley12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChuckFinley12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChuckFinley12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChuckFinley12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bam baby! Here comes 12% shredded cuts!
    "- The Anti-Ment Bri almost backs over the Ment with her car in an attempt to assasinate the ment." lawl she was so pissed that episode
    Chuck Finley is forever.

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in for the ments

im 100, 110% ready brahs

Enojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In to enjoy all possible ments!

teres major brah PlayTheGameBRAH's Avatar
    PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In!

Sickening

mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    clawening
    Always pick 4

stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bam baby, no homo.

BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000) BwuK is just really nice. (+1000)
    only just learnin about the sith lord. in.

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    everybody have a pithening day

pissening