Closed Thread
Page 126 of 287 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,780 of 8585
    mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by georgiabrah View Post
    have some ment

if he wasnt sucking his gut in on that first pic, we'd probably see some abs in that lighting. Actually sorta reminds me of bane
    "We gon rumble in this ho" - Jason Genova

"I find human contact repulsive" - Larry David

DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rugbybosher View Post
    You wouldnt just cut him off, you need to gradually reduce the does over the course of a a couple of years. Basically he would be happier and sadder on a more regular basis, so he would be the Iron Raper(christmas party video) levels of happy and PJ apolgisening levels of sad. Basically the same mood wise in the grand scheme of theings, just his mind would be clearer. All the drugs (Jason is taking) do is keep him doped and on an "even keel", the dont cure or fix anything, its basically like getting your kid stoned so you dont have to deal with theri tantrums, and then when they are older they havent learn to deal with them and are still emotionally and mentally immmature, thtas basically what Jasons mother did. Its a disgrace imo, you couldnt do what she did to Jason in Europe, no doc would allow it. He's basically been chemically lobotomised,
    No offence intended, but you should stop with this chit over and over. How do you know what he would be like minus the meds? They have been prescribed by a doctor and I am sure they test the phuck out of him, not just mindlessly medicating him. You are nowhere near qualified enough to make assumptions like this.

brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by shirewitness View Post
    Side tricep of peace. Those feels
    I lose it every time. He doesn't actually get the point of the mandatory poses (or anything really), he just seems to go through the movements/motions of what he thinks they should look like.
    I am so unsure, I am so alive!
    live.love.laugh
    #dreamer
    #wanderlust
    ❤✿☯☮♊♚✈★

DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000) DarthTater is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by brbliftingbrah View Post
    I lose it every time. He doesn't actually get the point of the mandatory poses (or anything really), he just seems to go through the movements/motions of what he thinks they should look like.
    That side tricep is so easy and I am by no means that flexible.

I don't think he has ever stretched.

If you tried to teach an ape/gorilla to pose - once it grasps the basics I imagine it would look something like DSLs posing routine.

BreastChah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BreastChah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BreastChah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BreastChah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BreastChah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BreastChah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BreastChah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BreastChah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BreastChah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BreastChah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BreastChah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shes hot, and totally bangable, but she looks like an Eastern European gyppo with those poverty tats, hooped earrings and hairstyle. She needs a classover, looks trashy as phuk.
    I don't know what any of that means, but she's really not that trashy. Annoying with all the selfies, but meh, her body makes up for being vane.
    Current maxes
    Reverse Grip Bench/ Squat/ Sumo DL
    315/ 365(don't squat crew)/ 515

"I flex my butt, I like chit" (reading the caption "I'd flex but I like this shirt")- Jason Genova

Only miscs for Genova and Stern Fan threads crew.

FMyLife26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FMyLife26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FMyLife26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FMyLife26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FMyLife26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FMyLife26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FMyLife26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FMyLife26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FMyLife26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FMyLife26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FMyLife26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LushBrah View Post
    I've seen jg comment on that Bella picture saying she is sponsored, has he been commenting elsewhere too??
    pls respond guys.

if so, could someone provide screens for the brahs without fb?
    forever alone crew

SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000) SkinnyMexican is just really nice. (+1000)
    someone needs to make a GIF of the pose at 1:06. Sickening

FourKicks is a name known to all. (+5000) FourKicks is a name known to all. (+5000) FourKicks is a name known to all. (+5000) FourKicks is a name known to all. (+5000) FourKicks is a name known to all. (+5000) FourKicks is a name known to all. (+5000) FourKicks is a name known to all. (+5000) FourKicks is a name known to all. (+5000) FourKicks is a name known to all. (+5000) FourKicks is a name known to all. (+5000) FourKicks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FMyLife26 View Post
    pls respond guys.

if so, could someone provide screens for the brahs without fb?
    http://instagram.com/p/mNu9pdNLLC/
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DarthTater View Post
    No offence intended, but you should stop with this chit over and over. How do you know what he would be like minus the meds? They have been prescribed by a doctor and I am sure they test the phuck out of him, not just mindlessly medicating him. You are nowhere near qualified enough to make assumptions like this.
    Doubt it, considering all the supplements. Stims from Preworkouts,all the energy drinks and his 2 year friend Dave.

TowelBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TowelBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TowelBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TowelBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TowelBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TowelBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TowelBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TowelBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TowelBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TowelBrah is not very helpful. (-500) TowelBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BreastChah View Post
    Lol, you make it sound like an innocent 'oops' like forgetting Adam at the airport. The guy was going to point a loaded gun at his BFF. That's not an 'you can't expect much out of Jason' type of thing.
    I've seen much worse out of new shooters who have no mental disabilities, who received just as much instruction before hand.

Jason looked like he was just really nervous which is typical....

After turning the gun back in toward the firing line the first 2 times he shot, he set the gun down with the barrel pointed downrange at the end of each of his other magazines.

Really nothing too bad there at all. I was expecting much worse for the iron hobbit. Granted, he shot terribly but Andrew was way more focused on safety than coaching JG
    SD Brah

StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VitaCrave View Post
    At 9:35

What the fuk Jason at claiming he hit when someone who's been shooting for 20 years tells you that you didnt

If you missed you missed, who gives a chit just shoot again no big deal
    anyone else rewind the video to check? lol, Jonoy full of chit as usual.

Registered Sociopath rugbybosher's Avatar
    rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DarthTater View Post
    Fair enough, I may not be qualified, but I have a degree, and analytical ability(eg: I can read and comprehend), you dont need to be a Dr to comprehend articles and papers. Its only in the US that stuff like whats happening to Jason goes on, if he was living in Europe I would have confidence in his doctor, the US is a hole as far as medical treatment and best practice. As for testing the phuk out of him? Yeah, his liver count, points out to them not doing that. I only go on about it when someone brings it up, I never bring it up, people should know its not normal for someone to be a virtual zombie.
    Google Haldol, read about it ,you will see its primarily used to keep people quiet, hasnt been in regular use in 15 years, outside of people with no insurance, because its cheap.(http://www.madinamerica.com/2013/07/...in-neurotoxic/), its phuking neurotoxic, it literally rots your brain,killing cells turning you into a zombie, exactly what we have seen happen to Jason over the past five years. Who is there to stick up for Jason, is his mother going to say, "Dr, my son has regressed from a coherant, if odd, 24 year old into a 29 year old retard"...obviously not, shes just as cracked.

Honestly brah, I understand where you are coming from, I hate going all Dr. Phil and hate writing it, but seriously, if someone asks, i'm going to answer. Its patently obvious to anyone who has watched him over the past few years that he is mentally regressing, badly. /EndRant
    Last edited by rugbybosher; 04-01-2014 at 02:04 PM.
    retired poster

Only miscs for Genova threads crew.

swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TowelBrah View Post
    I've seen much worse out of new shooters who have no mental disabilities, who received just as much instruction before hand.

Jason looked like he was just really nervous which is typical....

After turning the gun back in toward the firing line the first 2 times he shot, he set the gun down with the barrel pointed downrange at the end of each of his other magazines.

Really nothing too bad there at all. I was expecting much worse for the iron hobbit. Granted, he shot terribly but Andrew was way more focused on safety than coaching JG
    this, he should have let him handle the gun empty first but, most people dont realize how dangerous a firearm is the first time they go to a range.

troupe86 is just really nice. (+1000) troupe86 is just really nice. (+1000) troupe86 is just really nice. (+1000) troupe86 is just really nice. (+1000) troupe86 is just really nice. (+1000) troupe86 is just really nice. (+1000) troupe86 is just really nice. (+1000) troupe86 is just really nice. (+1000) troupe86 is just really nice. (+1000) troupe86 is just really nice. (+1000) troupe86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fair enough, I may not be qualified, but I have a degree, and analytical ability(eg: I can read and comprehend), you dont need to be a Dr to comprehend articles and papers. Its only in the US that stuff like whats happening to Jason goes on, if he was living in Europe I would have confidence in his doctor, the US is a hole as far as medical treatment and best practice. As for testing the phuk out of him? Yeah, his liver count, points out to them not doing that. I only go on about it when someone brings it up, I never bring it up, people should know its not normal for someone to be a virtual zombie.
    Google Haldol, read about it ,you will see its primarily used to keep people quiet, hasnt been in regular use in 15 years, outside of people with no insurance, because its cheap. its phuking neurotoxic, it literally rots your brain,killing cells turning you into a zombie, exactly what we have seen happen to Jason over the past five years. Who is there to stick up for Jason, is his mother going to say, "Dr, my son has regressed from a coherant, if odd, 24 year old into a 29 year old retard"...obviously not, shes just as cracked.

Honestly brah, I understand where you are coming from, I hate going all Dr. Phil and hate writing it, but seriously, if someone asks, i'm going to answer. Its patently obvious to anyone who has watched him over the past few years that he is mentally regressing, badly. /EndRant
    I fully agree with this. Doctors, in America particularly, literally do not have the time for peer-reviewed paper research on medications and the biological effect on patients; they are often courted by pharmaceutical companies who outline the general pros and cons of each drug and recommended doses. The actual analytical thinking required isn't afforded due to the time restraints within modern medical practice.

They simply 'recommend' a drug as a prescription based on what they have been told about it by the pharmaceutical companies.

**Rugbybosher - will rep you eventually as you are currently on spread**
    *'Reached Sub-10% Bodyfat Before Jason Genova' Crew*

"Trained with skiplorie and rich gaspari pj Braun former ronnie" - Jason Genova

FRAGMENTS - Tech-Metal from Ireland
    www.********.com/fragmentsmetal

futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL am I the only one who thinks Chuck's training style is completely retarded?

brb 600 reps on tricep day
    brb 1MR on incline bench with dumbbells LOL
    brb 500 reps of bench press.. strong "marathon"

He's one of those guys who just needs to walk by the weight rack and he'd still be big. He's a cool guy, definitely a hard worker, but his workouts make me lol consistently
    LEO Applicant? (PM for questions)
    Repping all servicemen/LEOs on sight

OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by futureMOUNTIE View Post

He's one of those guys who just needs to walk by the weight rack and he'd still be big. He's a cool guy, definitely a hard worker, but his workouts make me lol consistently
    yeah chuck has pretty good genetics for lifting. Would look a lot better on a routine / more compound lifts with progress overload
    ★Hyperhidrosis Crew★
    ★Keratoconus Crew★

thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OmgNewb View Post
    yeah chuck has pretty good genetics for lifting. Would look a lot better on a routine / more compound lifts with progress overload
    nigs is jack3d thooo
    "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to."

georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by futureMOUNTIE View Post

true m8, kinda potato if you ask me.

tbh, his physique hasn't really changed since the beginning of DRM

MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Google Haldol, read about it ,you will see its primarily used to keep people quiet, hasnt been in regular use in 15 years, outside of people with no insurance, because its cheap.(http://www.madinamerica.com/2013/07/...in-neurotoxic/), its phuking neurotoxic, it literally rots your brain,killing cells turning you into a zombie, exactly what we have seen happen to Jason over the past five years. Who is there to stick up for Jason, is his mother going to say, "Dr, my son has regressed from a coherant, if odd, 24 year old into a 29 year old retard"...obviously not, shes just as cracked.

Feels badman.jpeg

It's undeniable that Jason's mental capabilities have regressed.

I was amazed when I watched a few of his old videos - he was using grammatical structures and techniques that I couldn't imagine him being able to use today - things like complex, coherent, long sentences, rhetorical questions followed by a powerful statement and so on...

It's really sad because you'd expect someone's condition to improve over time with PROPER CARE (if the condition didn't naturally cause someone to deteriorate in the first place). But JG's getting worse and worse... something ain't right

Edit: would rep you brah but I've already repped you recently
    "He pretends to be a duck, but he's not. He's a f*cking scam artist!" ~ Jason "Giovanni" Genova, Dark Sith Lord.

Walmart Aluminum Account arkansawboy's Avatar
    arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by troupe86 View Post
    I fully agree with this. Doctors, in America particularly, literally do not have the time for peer-reviewed paper research on medications and the biological effect on patients; they are often courted by pharmaceutical companies who outline the general pros and cons of each drug and recommended doses. The actual analytical thinking required isn't afforded due to the time restraints within modern medical practice.

They simply 'recommend' a drug as a prescription based on what they have been told about it by the pharmaceutical companies.

**Rugbybosher - will rep you eventually as you are currently on spread**

Locations: Not America

seriously laughing out loud reading both of those posts..

please continue educating us on the american health care system

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really want to see a CT scan or a MRI of the sithlord's brain.

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    can we stop it with this doomy and gloomy talk about regression?
    I don't see any evidence of this at all.
    One of the oldest videos he did has to be my story part 1 where he talks about being an semi pro-ufc fighter.
    He was always a potato and he remains a potato.

Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did anyone notice Jasons weird twitch out moment at 3:56? Cyborg as ****.

Pic not related to reference

GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by QuickNutkus View Post
    I really want to see a CT scan or a MRI of the sithlord's brain.

MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i dont really agree about the usa thing, here in France at least, they also like to treat mental disorders with some heavy sh*t to keep people high as phuck 24/24. hell, just my family dr, u tell him that you had a bad week at work, u end up with a prescription that would give an OD to jimi hendrix !

but for the rest, TOTALY agree. making people true zombies on drugs as heavy as heroin to forget about real life.

LushBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LushBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LushBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LushBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LushBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LushBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LushBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LushBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LushBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LushBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LushBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I ain't about the marathon stuff too...........

But I prefer it to those medicine ball shoulder press and bicep curl stuff.

Either its working for the del ray crew lol

Registered Sociopath rugbybosher's Avatar
    rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by arkansawboy View Post
    Locations: Not America

seriously laughing out loud reading both of those posts..

please continue educating us on the american health care system
    Yeah, because the US healthcare system is renowned for its care of vulnerable and poor people. The US healthcare system is one of the finest in the world...........................................if you are wealthy.
    retired poster

Only miscs for Genova threads crew.

RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Your not pushing yourself Saul - The iron kunt

DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RAGEDEMON87 View Post
    Your not pushing yourself Saul - The iron kunt
    jason is over 50 years younger than saul and he was sitting in the corner on his phone for like 20 minutes, meanwhile saul lifts pretty consistently. If saul was jasons age he would smoke jason.
    sickening striations

Closed Thread
Page 126 of 287 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast