codymm1014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) codymm1014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) codymm1014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) codymm1014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

8 Week Cutting Progress- Critique Me

Looking for any constructive criticism please! Heres my 8-9 week cut. I have been eating around 1800-2000 calories a day and a running a full body routine 3x a week with 3x week cardio+weight lifting circuit.

Scale only shows 8lbs lost but I've recouped some strength/muscle size from noob gains. I had stopped working out due to a pretty painful and limiting pinched nerve/disc swelling in the lower back but after some trips to the chiropractor it finally healed enough to get back into the gym.

I'm planning on upping my calories to 2800 calories a day now to try and lean bulk, add muscle slowly and maybe lose some of the remaining body fat. 6'1" and 193.8 as of this morning. Original picture I was 201.1

pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good effort

Guichard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guichard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guichard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guichard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guichard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guichard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guichard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guichard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guichard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guichard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guichard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking good op. we're all gonna make it

Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Alll good things comes to those who wait, keep up the good work, summers just round the corner

codymm1014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) codymm1014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) codymm1014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) codymm1014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well just an update. I was feeling pretty small and strength declining so went on a mini bulk for a month. Here is one month later. Looking to cut down some of the fat I put back on but feel pretty good about it.

Jmuduke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jmuduke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jmuduke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jmuduke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jmuduke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jmuduke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jmuduke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You sir, are my new motivation! I'm almost exactly the same body type as you. Currently 6'2 182lbs at roughly 20% bf. Seeing what you've done gives me hope. Any dietary tips that worked for you?

mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Very nice man. Gained some good lean muscle there m8! I too have a similar body type. I probably had slightly more mass that you did when starting, and my BF% was def higher. Been on a loooooonnnnnng cut and cant wait for it to be over so I can start seeing lean gains again. Inspiring brah, repped.

Thanks fellas. As far as diet goes this bulk was relatively dirty. I just ate more food, probably around 3000 calories a day total and tried to make sure I got plenty of protein. Biggest difference for me was training. Finally got on what I think is a pretty solid routine and hit the gym 5x a week with no missed days and trained hard every time I was in the gym.

Pretty motivated after hearing the kind words, cant wait to lean down for the summer and hopefully keep most of the muscle mass Ive gained.

a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yeah, nice work OP. I would focus less on the number of calories and more on your macro (ratio of carbs/fat/protein) and micro nutrition (quality of your calories).