woodcutting11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need Help Losing Thight Fat

Hey everyone, this is my first post on the forums and from what I have read everyone is very helpful. As regarded in the title, my body works really weird. For some odd reason whenever I tend to gain any sort of weight it goes straight to my thighs and makes my butt appear big and fat. I have muscle around my body except my thighs and I am not sure what to do in order to reduce the amount of fat which is stored there and to ultimately reduce the size of my butt altogether. Perhaps it has something to do with specific workouts or primarily focusing on what specific types of food I have to eat in order to reach my goal. I would really appreciate the feedback.

Bean100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bean100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bean100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bean100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bean100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bean100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bean100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bean100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bean100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bean100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bean100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can't spot reduce fat. People hold their weight in different areas which is all up to genetics. In order to shrink your thighs and bum, you'll have to lose weight. But, even losing just 10 lbs can make a big difference.

What are your current stats?