qnwendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qnwendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qnwendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qnwendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qnwendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qnwendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qnwendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qnwendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qnwendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qnwendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qnwendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool One exercise machine

Hey guys, how's it going?

I'm new in the forums and would like to ask you guys a simple poll question!

If there's one exercise machine you would buy or use as a method of losing weight (ideally cardio), what would it be?

It sounds boring for those who like to mix it up, trust me, I know! I'm on a tight budget and can only fit one cardio machine in my basement. Furthermore, I can't run straight ever since my broken knee, tibial plateau and tibia. So I have some physio issues when it comes to pressure on my knee especially since I had three different surgeries. Let me know what you recommend! I was thinking about a recumbent bike, but again, I want to be enlightened on my best options.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Generally, a pair of good walking shoes. Given you knee problems though, hard to say. Rowing might be a reasonable option.

But cardio is not necessary for fat loss. Are you lifting weights?

Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by qnwendy View Post
    Hey guys, how's it going?

I'm new in the forums and would like to ask you guys a simple poll question!

If there's one exercise machine you would buy or use as a method of losing weight (ideally cardio), what would it be?

It sounds boring for those who like to mix it up, trust me, I know! I'm on a tight budget and can only fit one cardio machine in my basement. Furthermore, I can't run straight ever since my broken knee, tibial plateau and tibia. So I have some physio issues when it comes to pressure on my knee especially since I had three different surgeries. Let me know what you recommend! I was thinking about a recumbent bike, but again, I want to be enlightened on my best options.
    Nothing....a $20 food scale would be my priority Its made a bigger difference in my life than any cardio machine

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hanger View Post
    Nothing....a $20 food scale would be my priority Its made a bigger difference in my life than any cardio machine
    SO MUCH THIS! All the cardio in the world will not do you an ounce of good if your diet isn't in check. You are much better off to track your calories and macros and reduce calories when weight loss does not occur. After you have that down, lifting is going to be MUCH more important then cardio anyways.
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."

R U looking at ma pint? FatScottishGuy's Avatar
    FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Power rack!

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A kettle bell if used correctly is amazingly effective