Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jayvee View Post
    Actually, if as Roro originally quoted, that the silhouette shape theory is actually as the dictionary states it, then it should be universal, and cover all levels of bodybuilding, and not just the pros. Or are we going to have separate rules and definitions for pros v amateur competitors now? I've seen many competitors across many levels that had some of the issues I mention, as far fetched as they may sound. Even while the Valentino one was an exaggeration, where would you look if you saw him - right at his arms. And even these 'best of the best' dont escape it. Wolf has one lat bigger than the other, and weak calves, guys like Ernie Taylor had obvious synthol use, and Ben Pak - where do I start. And that's where your eyes would often go. Again, it's not always negative - it might be an awesome pair of Delts, or more than likely, where most people would look - to see if a guy has nailed his condition..

As for the Yates video - great. Yet Yates/ray and co still consistently beat Dilett, so I just don't see the importance..
    I made a general statement that the overall shape of a bodybuilder is the first thing I notice and i stand by it. If a guy walks out with one leg (crawls out) of course I will notice his lack of one leg first. Not sure where you got the term 'rule' from as it is very evident from my previous posts that I apply practicality to the way I analyse a physique not a rule book. Wolf's lack of calves would be the first thing I would notice (tied with the width of his shoulders) because they are directly related to his overall shape.

Dillet is regarded by many as having the greatest genetics of all time and not because of his completeness (which is the reason the competitors you mentioned beat him) but because of his impossible proportions and overall shape. He had all the potential in the world to beat the others.
    Natural Bodybuilding - The Lonely Journey

featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    So the premise of this thread became bodybuilders with good shape are good.

For 12 pages.
    No the premise of this thread is that some forum members think someone other than phil has the best overall shape in bodybuilding atm but we are not allowed to have this opinion because phil has better muscle bellies (which we agree on) and one forum member took the time to do his best to explain how he reached such a conclusion, even giong to great depth to do so whilst remaining the most level headed in the thread. This transpired into others dis-crediting his ability to debate.

Rejoice, I am out.

Eat, Drink and be Merry.. jayvee's Avatar
    jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by featureless View Post

Dillet is regarded by many as having the greatest genetics of all time and not because of his completeness (which is the reason the competitors you mentioned beat him) but because of his impossible proportions and overall shape. He had all the potential in the world to beat the others.
    Hence the whole idea behind people thinking this is a spud of a thread. This is a perfect example of a guy who has possibly the one of the best silhouettes in history. If we use Roros definition, we would conclude he has one of the best shapes in history. Which means absolutely zero in terms of bodybuilding, seeing as he was regularly beaten by plenty of others. Which means - at least for me - that the fact I have actually contributed to 13 pages of this pointless tripe is giving me a stomach ache, and I have to pee..

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hence the whole idea behind people thinking this is a spud of a thread. This is a perfect example of a guy who has possibly the one of the best silhouettes in history. If we use Roros definition, we would conclude he has one of the best shapes in history. Which means absolutely zero in terms of bodybuilding, seeing as he was regularly beaten by plenty of others. Which means - at least for me - that the fact I have actually contributed to 13 pages of this pointless tripe is giving me a stomach ache, and I have to pee..
    Dillet did not have such a great sillouette from the back, he was not able to properly hit a lat spread. If Dillet was able to hit the lat spread properly then he would have won many titles and easily beaten Shawn Ray.

TEAM ROMGLE
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

Don't know about anyone else but I never said having the best shape was the be all and end all (much the opposite actually as I believe Phil was the best man at the olympia but kai has better overall shape) so not sure where you are going with this. I merely said it was SIGNIFICANT which you seem to disagree about. i have put my entire argument forward and am not going to do it all over again and you have brought nothing new to the table. Every point you have said has already been raised so i guess if i were you i would probably have given myself a stomach ache too from contributing pointless tripe
    Last edited by featureless; 03-21-2014 at 05:45 AM.

jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't know about anyone else but I never said having the best shape was the be all and end all (much the opposite actually as I believe Phil was the best man at the olympia but kai has better overall shape) so not sure where you are going with this. I merely said it was SIGNIFICANT which you seem to disagree about. i have put my entire argument forward and am not going to do it all over again and you have brought nothing new to the table. Every point you have said has already been raised so i guess if i were you i would probably have given myself a stomach ache too from contributing pointless tripe
    Thank you for all the joy you bring to the boards. Its tops when you huff and puff and say you're out, but then hafta post just one more time. I like you..

Thank you for all the joy you bring to the boards. Its tops when you huff and puff and say you're out, but then hafta post just one more time. I like you..
    You bring out the best in me. Shall we elope?

You bring out the best in me. Shall we elope?
    Sounds good to me bud - anything to stop the brain haemorrhage of these last 13 or so pages. Vegas work for you?

Sounds good to me bud - anything to stop the brain haemorrhage of these last 13 or so pages. Vegas work for you?
    Haha. To be fair we are both miserable contributors to this section. Look at our join dates relative to post counts lol

Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haha. To be fair we are both miserable contributors to this section. Look at our join dates relative to post counts lol
    better than me, but i enjoy the reading
    i rep back

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah guys we got owned... the shadow shape outline guys really took this one

We were just out debated really. Every attempt and explanation countered with definitions and long responses that have outclassed and outwidthed everything we could disagree with. Overall just a higher understanding of bbing we couldnt really grasp at first. Phil heath, from my defeated perspective, does have worse shape than everyone or whatever the context was. I don't think dr phil on the dr phil show could take a crack at this one. Actually i might visit a kindergarden class and practice my outlining abilities, but not with dogs and cows but with bbers instead. I'll start simple with larry scott and other bbers from the 60s, i think ronnie would be too hard to tackle at first ...unless there are better bbers with better shadows? Im still a newb

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    presidential campaign debates dream of reaching this level

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FAN0FdaSport View Post
    Yeah guys we got owned... the shadow shape outline guys really took this one

We were just out debated really. Every attempt and explanation countered with definitions and long responses that have outclassed and outwidthed everything we could disagree with. Overall just a higher understanding of bbing we couldnt really grasp at first. Phil heath, from my defeated perspective, does have worse shape than everyone or whatever the context was. I don't think dr phil on the dr phil show could take a crack at this one. Actually i might visit a kindergarden class and practice my outlining abilities, but not with dogs and cows but with bbers instead. I'll start simple with larry scott and other bbers from the 60s, i think ronnie would be too hard to tackle at first ...unless there are better bbers with better shadows? Im still a newb
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^ that was uncalled for. I have conceded and admitted absolute defeat in every aspect of debate

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This f*cking thread..

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Worst thread in this forum's history. Gratz Roro

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lófasz