Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Have you ever experienced racism?

Title ^

teebag is not very helpful. (-500) teebag is not very helpful. (-500) teebag is not very helpful. (-500) teebag is not very helpful. (-500) teebag is not very helpful. (-500) teebag is not very helpful. (-500) teebag is not very helpful. (-500) teebag is not very helpful. (-500) teebag is not very helpful. (-500) teebag is not very helpful. (-500) teebag is not very helpful. (-500)
    nope. but if i ever experienced that sht , there gonna be blood
    "DO YA GOOGLES NIKKA" - FREDRO STARR

Zads is just really nice. (+1000) Zads is just really nice. (+1000) Zads is just really nice. (+1000) Zads is just really nice. (+1000) Zads is just really nice. (+1000) Zads is just really nice. (+1000) Zads is just really nice. (+1000) Zads is just really nice. (+1000) Zads is just really nice. (+1000) Zads is just really nice. (+1000) Zads is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah some darkie tried to sell me crack.

I said step off it Tyrone

He said how did you know my name?

FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First time I ever experienced racism was a week ago, when some fat neck beard wearing a MLP shirt bumped into me and started ranting about personal space and told me "this is Canada, we blah Personal space blah blah". He had a super high pitch voice, so i literally just laughed at his face and did a 360 and walked away. 100% srs.

It's not too bad regarding racism, but it's slightly racist because 1. He's assuming I'm not from Canada because I'm not white, despite Canada being a multicultural society. And 2. That coloured people/non-Canadians don't know the concept of personal space.

edit: to be fair he probably has assburgers or some other thing because his voice was overly beta.
    Last edited by FreeRadicals; 03-14-2014 at 10:13 PM.
    Misc Med Crew - Medical Genetics/Metabolomics

Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    once i got called an ozzy dog

Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FreeRadicals View Post
    First time I ever experienced racism was a week ago, when some fat neck beard wearing a MLP shirt bumped into me and started ranting about personal space and told me "this is Canada, we blah blah blah". He had a super high pitch voice, so i literally just laughed at his face and did a 360 and walked away. 100% srs.
    Shiat brah a 360, how many points did you get?
    - Diarrhea Every Day Crew
    - Celiac Disease Poverty Race

s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol. Multiple times in school. The funniest one when I was in target and thus older dude thought I was following him(just ended up in same isles he was visibly getting mad throwing his hands up when he saw me and cursing ) and then he started following me. He ended up approaching me and saying I know your sneaky kind stop following me I'm not one of you. I'm watching you so be careful of every move you make. Srs. Lold so hard tho
    strong 2.5/10 facial aesthetics
    strong claviclecel

stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah, some duck tried to bite my shoe. I was like wtf just cuz im human you wanna mess up my shoe, duck?

FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kepar View Post
    Shiat brah a 360, how many points did you get?
    bout tree-fiddy.
    Misc Med Crew - Medical Genetics/Metabolomics

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Once in highschool some ******* called me Paki Attacki srs. Jake was on him because I am Indian and let me tell you. Dat feel
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperStudGG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't know really, I've gotten dirty faces that have lead me to assumptions, but nothing too direct. If I have, too stupid to know it, lol.

ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah I've been called white dog and white c*** more times than I can count by abos.. Oz brahs will know what I mean, But I guess that's not racism because I'm white

thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol hell yeah

Mexican brah checking in

have had people think I didn't speak English talking mad ****

fights in high school from black kids cuase I was Mexican srs

racist customers at work, to many to tell but my fav

Me: "sorry sir we are out of......"

Him: "Maybe you should go back to your country instead of looking ignat!!"

Me: u wot m8

told him to leave and have a nice day
    "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to."

sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Of course, friends use to tease me for being Asian, I use to live in a total farm town , in Idaho. They would say things like "sebackers can make a cell phone out of a potato a straw and a glass of milk" , or some kind of chit like that LOL.

Or anytime anything would be said about WWII / Pearl Harbor you better believe they said something to me about it lol.

Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Used to cut grass for a job at 14. Making $250 a week. But anyways, one time we where cutting the front lawn. This white chick (early 20's) gets off her boyfriends car. And heads to the door. She thought we didn't speak English. Which I do. She walks back to the car and She tells her boyfriend in the car. "Hey can you walk me in to my house . This Mexicans might want to rape me". Srs..... LOL I didn't care about the comment. I lol'ed

sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FreeRadicals View Post
    First time I ever experienced racism was a week ago, when some fat neck beard wearing a MLP shirt bumped into me and started ranting about personal space and told me "this is Canada, we blah Personal space blah blah". He had a super high pitch voice, so i literally just laughed at his face and did a 360 and walked away. 100% srs.

It's not too bad regarding racism, but it's slightly racist because 1. He's assuming I'm not from Canada because I'm not white, despite Canada being a multicultural society. And 2. That coloured people/non-Canadians don't know the concept of personal space.

edit: to be fair he probably has assburgers or some other thing because his voice was overly beta.
    Pisses me off when white people think Canada is a "white country" when white people were immigrants to Canada too somewhere down the line

When a white person asks me what country I'm from, Korea, Japan, China, Vietnam, I tell them I''m born in Canada. Then they ask me where my parents are from. I ask the same questions back, and 95% of the time it's just Canada.

Only people that are native Canadians, are the Native Canadians
    Walt Disney lied to us
    5% Whatever it takes

iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iD0ntLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've experienced it, but even the most racist comments directly at me doesn't even bother me the slightest.

Will never understand how people get offended srs.

JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Nostradamus15 View Post
    Used to cut grass for a job at 14. Making $250 a week. But anyways, one time we where cutting the front lawn. This white chick (early 20's) gets off her boyfriends car. And heads to the door. She thought we didn't speak English. Which I do. She walks back to the car and She tells her boyfriend in the car. "Hey can you walk me in to my house . This Mexicans might want to rape me". Srs..... LOL I didn't care about the comment. I lol'ed
    Damn.

Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    actually got called a snow n!gger by someone once.

Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by sdoo View Post
    Pisses me off when white people think Canada is a "white country" when white people were immigrants to Canada too somewhere down the line

When a white person asks me what country I'm from, Korea, Japan, China, Vietnam, I tell them I''m born in Canada. Then they ask me where my parents are from. I ask the same questions back, and 95% of the time it's just Canada.

Only people that are native Canadians, are the Native Canadians
    Whites founded the country, fought for it and made it what it is today. If whites had never gone there it would still be igloo town.

JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500) JohnsPeterson is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Vukov View Post
    Whites founded the country, fought for it and made it what it is today. If whites had never gone there it would still be igloo town.

Like Modern day people really care about them

sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vukov View Post
    Proof?
    Walt Disney lied to us
    5% Whatever it takes

Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when I came to the US, I had a lot of terrorist jokes...but I would take it as a joke and joke back with racist comment

i think everyone who wrote on my yearbook mentioned terrorist

got into a fight once cuz ngr called me osama lol

oh n when osama died...people were like i heard your dad died

never took it serious so I was fine

lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sammm94 View Post

oh n when osama died...people were like i heard your dad died
    lmao
    see location

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yes

i joined a soccer club when I was 6 or 7, but none of the Italian/Greek kids would ever include me
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm an English guy who grew up in Australia since the age of 8. there was one time I remember when I was 15 and I was riding my bike along a road with a dual carriage way (two driving lanes on either side with a strip of land in the middle for those unaware). a group of Aboriginal adults (I'm assuming intoxicated) started to throw bricks and beer bottles at me from a bus stop and were yelling chit like "fukk off out of our country you fukkin white kunt, this is our land you white mutt"

I was pretty damn terrified at the time tbh, you get used to it though and just shrug it off as you get older
    -PMC-

Manchester United Football Club Supporter

Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Black kid in elementary school called me cracker and told me he'll beat me up next day. Turns out he pussied out and never showed up, was too scared to look at me in the eye ever since...srs

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ruckrover View Post
    Yeah I've been called white dog and white c*** more times than I can count by abos.. Oz brahs will know what I mean, But I guess that's not racism because I'm white
    also this, lmao
    most abos are far more racist than even the average bogan
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A little bit Lets not pretend racism towards whites doesnt exist.

AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say yes and no...people aren't openly racist but they try to be subtle about it so I do the same.