NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Evogen EVP Plus Peach Mango Review

Evogen EVP Plus Peach Mango Full Review
    After 20+ Servings of Logging

About the Product
    For years, EVP® has set the standard in the non-stimulant pre-workout category for athletes seeking optimal muscle growth and recovery. Now, Evogen Nutrition has managed to harness that technology and take it one step further with the added energy and focus you crave! With ingredients that ignite recovery and growth, EVP Plus is designed to create the perfect balance between the skin-splitting pumps of EVP while boosting energy levels with ingredients that can significantly improve strength, focus and performance. Fire up your potential with EVP Plus, the complete energized pre-workout solution!

THE ELITE PREWORKOUT SOLUTION - WITH ENERGY!
     Ignites Massive Skin Splitting Pumps
 Clean Energy Complex Boosts Energy, Focus and Performance
 100% Carb & Sugar Free
 Designed for Maximum Potency & Absorption
 Contains FUSIL®, the Anabolic Trigger to Switch on NEW Muscle Growth

WHAT'S THE PLUS?
    The "plus" in EVP Plus refers to the finely-tuned energy complex, designed to rapidly increase energy levels while improving focus and performance. Unlike other stimulant-based pre-workout products, EVP Plus won't over-stimulate and cause vasoconstriction - meaning you'll get all of the benefits of EVP for the perfect balance of ramped-up energy levels with the same sick, skin-splitting pumps you're used to!
    One of the key ingredients in EVP Plus is BioPerine®, a nutrient-absorption enhancer that multiplies the effectiveness of the proprietary energy complex while increasing absorption and boosting the effects of EVP's core ingredients. The result is an even stronger pump than before and clean energy boost that gets rapidly transported into your system.

WHY EVP PLUS?
    EVP Plus is the perfect pre-workout solution to get you through the toughest of workouts at any time of day. Whether you train first thing in the morning or after a long day of work, EVP Plus provides the ideal balance of a clean energy complex with insane muscle pumps. This new energy complex won't keep you up through the night or prevent you from getting a good night's sleep - which means you'll be able to train like a beast and still get the proper amount of rest to recover and grow.

THE ANABOLIC TRIGGER
    Available only through Evogen Nutrition, FUSIL® is fermented, ultra-soluble L-Leucine of the highest quality, made for maximum absorption. L-Leucine is often called "the anabolic trigger" because it stimulates protein synthesis and ignites anabolic reactions throughout the body, accelerating the process of muscle growth and repair. FUSIL is manufactured under a precise, strictly monitored fermentation process to ensure that it is of the highest quality and purity.

Key Features Include

About Me
    -Train 7x per week (squat/bench/deadlift 3-4x per week) on a DUP program with high volume (40+ sets per workout)
    -202 lb bodybuilder and raw powerlifter
    -HIGHLY energetic and positive to begin with along with a high recovery capability w/o the use of any supplements

What I Expect
    To be honest before this product I had never had an Evogen product simply because of the price of the product. Although the price is fairly high, the products seemed to be top quality so I am expecting the product to provide what the label claims! Interesting to me that it is stated that this product is not meant to stim you out like many other pre workouts on the market so going into logging this, I need to keep that in mind as I tend to like high stim pre workouts.
    -increased energy
    -increased pumps
    -increased workout endurance
    -taste
    -mixability

Dosage
    Preworkout (30 mins prior to workout drunk on the car ride to the gym): 2 servings (1 entire sample packet) mixed with 12 oz cold water.

Water to Scoop Ratio for Best Flavor:
    *Per 1 serving
    4 oz = Extremely strong and almost unbearable to drink
    5 oz = Slight better than 4 oz but still a little to overpowering to enjoy
    6 oz = PERFECT for the best peach candy flavor!!!!

Taste 10/10
    After the first day of tasting this, I KNEW I was going to love it! I have not had (or at least I cannot recall) ever having a peach flavored supplement and this one was a GREAT introduction to the taste! Honestly tasted like a liquid peach ring (one of those sugary candies.) The flavor was really a surprise and put this product over the top for me! I just wish there was a BCAA product with THIS exact flavoring just so I could drink it longer!

Mixability 7/10
    To be honest the mixability of this product wasn't too bad. Had some days with a slight amount of residue in the bottom of the shaker. Although, everyday there was a decent amount of foam within the shake (something I did not truly enjoy.) Overall if the foam was gone it was have gotten a better score on this area from me. Foam isn't pleasant haha

Formula and Ingredients 8/10
    The EVOPOIETIN 1-Alpha Prop blend contains a lot of ingredients that, if dosed correctly, COULD produce great results. As I say with all my reviews, when I see a prop blend, I immediately look to see if the ingredients included COULD produce the effects they claim on the label and this blend COULD produce good results within the energy, pump, and endurance realm. Time to test it in the field!

Effectiveness 9/10
    LOVED logging this product and am proud to say it is my 2nd favorite pre workout behind Cellucor's C4 and Core FURY! Beginning with energy, this product is, as claimed, NOT MEANT TO STIM YOU OUT. My first day trying this product I realized the energy was barely there but rather produced a slowly energetic effect throughout the entire workout VS getting hit with a lot of energy at once. As the days went on, the energy seemed to improve as I got used to not being stimmed out and can say that I truly enjoyed the overall energetic benefits from EVP Plus! Next the pump. The pump aspect of this product was, in my opinion, 10x better than the energy aspect. Nearly everyday my pump was better than the day before with increased vascularity and overall a better hardness to my muscles. Lastly, my workout endurance. I cannot fully attribute this product to my workout endurance because I am simply put, a work horse and always have ample energy to get to the end of my workouts. I did not really notice a change in my Endurance levels so I cannot really grade this product's endurance capabilities.
    Energy 9/10
    Pump 9/10
    Workout Endurance NA/10

Overall 9/10
    This product was really a surprise for me as I just finished logging BPI's 1 M.R. Vortex pre workout and enjoyed that as well (ranked my 3rd favorite pre workout tied with mr. hyde and volatile.) I thought that that was a good pre workout and enjoyed it and THEN I tried this and thought that, although I feel it was a different category of pre workouts (high stim VS low stim levels), I still feel that Evogen EVP Plus is a better pre workout and is ranked my 2nd favorite pre workout! I would however increase the mixability to get the foam out of the product as well as take out the workout endurance claim. Other than that, I loved this product and it was just a GREAT product to log! Review of GlycoJect will be coming out soon following this log!

Link to entire workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160501121
    advertising not permitted