Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500) SuchWow is not very helpful. (-500)
    first responder in this thread. feelsgoodmangg

das it
    Sapientis enim est non curare de nominibus

Registered User datderecreatine's Avatar
    datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just whip it out and see what happens

Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on 1st page!

ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaarck. Got to page 3 and saw that emoticon OP send. Cringed so hard I skipped right to the end to type this.

THAT IS ****ING PATHETIC PETER. BETA *******.
    *DYEL misc standards crew*

aznbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aznbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aznbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aznbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aznbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aznbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aznbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aznbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aznbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aznbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aznbish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hahaha!!!

Someone texted me and stated that " a poor lonely guy named Peter is talking about you."

You dedicated a thread about me, desperate ****head?

Clearly, I'm not an insecure , attention-seeking w.hore ;otherwise, I would've wanted to meet him in person within a split second or prolonged the conversation. The only closest and plausible way he'll ever get asian p.ussy is if he went to chinatown and paid for it. I'm not on tinder to berate strangers or boost my ego. Truthfully, I was on that app. strictly for s.hits and giggles. All in all, I'm not a miserable b.itch. I'm a abrasive , vulgar, sarcastic person. In other words, what you see is what you get. You either get me or you don't. Plain and simple. In addition to that, it's f.ucking tinder. Why the would I politely interact with every single person that is interested in me? I'm more inclined to interact with someone who knows how to take a joke nor do I want to communicate with someone with the sole purpose and mindset is to f.uck around. I'm selective and have standards. My initial responses were intended to be humorous. Case in point, I've mentioned several times that I have a f.ucked up sense or humor. I give zero f.ucks about ones physical appearance. I'm attracted to men who can handle my aggressive nature.

Peter, you're a worthless sack of shi.t. You intentionally made a thread in order to seek opinions and insults regarding me. Have your own f.ucking personal thoughts and words. You're a t.wat and grow some balls.

Who sends multiple messages and doesn't fully grasp that the other person is not even remotely interested? Oh, this sexually deprived, clingy little b.itch named Peter.
    tinypic.com/r/i2umo2/8
    Checkmate, dickhead.

jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Peter, peter, pathetic peter,

had tinder chick but couldn't meet her,

came to misc looking for support,

instead got a mad retort.

******* = OP

dafuq at this sloot tho
    When you walk up to opportunities door - don't knock it..

Kick that b*tch in, smile and introduce yourself.

- Dwayne Johnson

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Even if she DID like you, OP, she went about it the entirely wrong way. There's headstrong, aggressive, and then there's just being a bitch for no reason. You don't have to insult a person in nearly every response to "weed out the chumps." Do people really start each new encounter with an individual by insulting them and seeing how far they can push that person, before they decide whether they want to talk to them or not? I don't know a single person in real life who acts this way outside of ridiculously rude, sad, depressed, people. There's absolutely no reason for it.

Truthfully, even if she did [eventually] want to meet up with you, she's not attractive enough in personality nor appearance, for any decent guy to invest so much energy trying to reduce that bitch-shield she had up. She'd be more of a drain than anything and far from worth the sex she'd be able to offer.

Not going to pass judgment on your text game...
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You shouldve just asked her if she wun sum fuk. you didnt. shouldve aborted mission texts ago. youre pathetic, peter.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by aznbish View Post
    Hahaha!!!

Someone texted me and stated that " a poor lonely guy named Peter is talking about you."

Clearly, I'm not an insecure , attention-seeking w.hore ;otherwise, I would've wanted to meet him in person within a split second or prolonged the conversation. The only closest and plausible way he'll ever get asian p.ussy is if he went to chinatown and paid for it. I'm not on tinder to berate strangers or boost my ego. Truthfully, I was on that app. strictly for s.hits and giggles. All in all, I'm not a miserable b.itch. I'm a abrasive , vulgar, sarcastic person. In other words, what you see is what you get. You either get me or you don't. Plain and simple. In addition to that, it's f.ucking tinder. Why the would I politely interact with every single person that is interested in me? I'm more inclined to interact with someone who knows how to take a joke nor do I want to communicate with someone with the sole purpose and mindset is to f.uck around. I'm selective and have standards. My initial responses were intended to be humorous. Case in point, I've mentioned several times that I have a f.ucked up sense or humor. I give zero f.ucks about ones physical appearance. I'm attracted to men who can handle my aggressive nature.

Peter, you're a worthless sack of shi.t. You intentionally made a thread in order to seek opinions and insults regarding me. Have your own f.ucking personal thoughts and words. You're a t.wat and grow some balls.

Who sends multiple messages and doesn't fully grasp that the other person is not even remotely interested? Oh, this sexually deprived, clingy little b.itch named Peter.
    tinypic.com/r/i2umo2/8
    Checkmate, dickhead.
    Misc Med Crew - Medical Genetics/Metabolomics

bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    truly pathetic peter
    **ALPHA CREW**

NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FreeRadicals View Post
    Andherewego.exe

Looks like it did happen lols

(embedding for bish)

Checkmate op. Checkmate.

nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hahaha!!!

tinypic.com/r/i2umo2/8
    Checkmate, dickhead.
    *New Jersey Crew (732)*
    *Italian Crew*
    *Mustang Crew*

lenster44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lenster44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lenster44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lenster44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lenster44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lenster44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lenster44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lenster44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lenster44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lenster44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lenster44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thread gets better and better.

BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this bish thinks shes some ultimate badass but she take a fat doody every morning jus like the rest of us
    "I've known Francois for over ten years now, he's got it all under control. He's probably got everything planned down, to the very. Last. Minute."

hhHugo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hhHugo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hhHugo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hhHugo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hhHugo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hhHugo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hhHugo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hhHugo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hhHugo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hhHugo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hhHugo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In after sloot.

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tsudo View Post
    Even if she DID like you, OP, she went about it the entirely wrong way. There's headstrong, aggressive, and then there's just being a bitch for no reason. You don't have to insult a person in nearly every response to "weed out the chumps." Do people really start each new encounter with an individual by insulting them and seeing how far they can push that person, before they decide whether they want to talk to them or not? I don't know a single person in real life who acts this way outside of ridiculously rude, sad, depressed, people. There's absolutely no reason for it.

Truthfully, even if she did [eventually] want to meet up with you, she's not attractive enough in personality nor appearance, for any decent guy to invest so much energy trying to reduce that bitch-shield she had up. She'd be more of a drain than anything and far from worth the sex she'd be able to offer.

Not going to pass judgment on your text game...

yeah, she has no personality and just sounds like a complete bitch. she's single for a reason, to mask the fact that nobody wants anything to do with her unless it involves them putting their dick inside her. no worries, peter.

she will be a lonely person her entire life until she comes around to eat her own words on how she doesnt "need" anyone. once the loneliness sets in on her "independent" life and "headstrong" personality, she will find some beta cuckold ******* such as yourself, peter.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hahaha!!!

tinypic.com/r/i2umo2/8
    Checkmate, dickhead.

FUAAAARK peter rly rustled her jimmies lmfao, successful peter troll is successful

Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hahaha!!!

tinypic.com/r/i2umo2/8
    Checkmate, dickhead.
    If you actually didn't care and you were in it for chits and giggles, why are your jimmies so rustled by the fact that you've been getting trolled hardcore? Fragile female ego of peace.

Either way, successful Peter is successful.
    Last edited by Kingofthepitch; 03-14-2014 at 08:22 AM.

godz will become famous soon enough. (+50) godz will become famous soon enough. (+50) godz will become famous soon enough. (+50) godz will become famous soon enough. (+50) godz will become famous soon enough. (+50) godz will become famous soon enough. (+50) godz will become famous soon enough. (+50) godz will become famous soon enough. (+50) godz will become famous soon enough. (+50) godz will become famous soon enough. (+50) godz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u wot peter
    **God Mode Crew**

Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hahaha!!!

tinypic.com/r/i2umo2/8
    Checkmate, dickhead.
    Looks like I'm back in, misc.

Hey bb want sum uggsz and ipadz?

Das Pathetic mayne
    So edgy

jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    come into thread thinking decent potential....

....arrive at page 23 to see holy cow potential!!!!!!
    When you walk up to opportunities door - don't knock it..

Kick that b*tch in, smile and introduce yourself.

- Dwayne Johnson

EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000) EMPKillaKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL first to neg dat bish
    Keep hustlin' cuz

#bluelivesmatter

Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hahaha!!!

tinypic.com/r/i2umo2/8
    Checkmate, dickhead.
    lolol
    *Always pick 4 crew*
    *Dirk>Garnett crew*

Rockets/Texans

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you have one option Peter,

Create a Francisco Luchowski profile and troll ze fork out of her.

Gaultieri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gaultieri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gaultieri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gaultieri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gaultieri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gaultieri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gaultieri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gaultieri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gaultieri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gaultieri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gaultieri is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh lawd I thought this thread is already over but no. Misc never disappoints.

NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She's so rustled

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *Ejects*
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hahaha!!!

tinypic.com/r/i2umo2/8
    Checkmate, dickhead.
    Spoon pics it's you or gtfo.

Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

talk to my boi jeremy lin with some respect. What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.