DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ITT we post our work only stashes of Supps

What gets you guys through the workday?
    What do your coworkers think?

My coworkers thought i was straight potato until i lost over 60lbs

MWC - Never forget

Cigars,Cars,Watches,Scotches,Firearms,Work...CANADIAN CREWS

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've got one or two supps here at work...
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DoubleChub View Post
    What gets you guys through the workday?
    What do your coworkers think?

My coworkers thought i was straight potato until i lost over 60lbs

Haha they think I am nuts, try to keep my stash undercover as much as possible.
    *Wish they could change user id crew
    *Believes in nutrient timing crew

DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by t-festa View Post
    Haha they think I am nuts, try to keep my stash undercover as much as possible.
    i used to but now i DGAF, i find having them here helps me keep from snacking
    MWC - Never forget

Cigars,Cars,Watches,Scotches,Firearms,Work...CANADIAN CREWS