Thread: Torn Miniscus

danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Torn Miniscus

So I tore my miniscus at work 3 weeks ago. I've been hobbling around since then, I had just started my workout program and now have been put on light duty so no gym, has anyone on here torn theirs and what kind of exercise have you done while recovering?
    "Is that Jello Because Jam Don't Shake Like That!"
    "Stop Looking At Me Like I'm Cream On A Jello Mold"

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I tore both both of mine last year. My steps to fix the problem where:

1. See Orthopedic Surgeon
    2. Obtain diadnosis
    3. Have surgury
    3. Rest
    4. Lift weights

During this process I focused on upper body and sldl's, GM, anything that didnt hurt.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl