Closed Thread
    ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lifting question

So I can break pretty much anything I've tried off the floor. But when I start failing is around the knees to mid thigh area. My lockout is strong too. What is it on me that is too weak in that area and what do you recommend to do. I'd post a video but I haven't posted enough to post links yet.

Deadlift is what I'm talking about but I'm sure from the explanation you all knew that already.

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    could be lower back, could be breaking the floor in a crappy position. need that video.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for answers. Strange that you're good off floor, and lockout, but suck between. It's common for someone to be fast off the floor and bad at lockout or something. Thi is the first time I've heard of someone having this problem.
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthStrongSC

Main Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155303583

After seeing a hard workout you may want to complain and want others to pity you for the work you have to do. Your mom will pity you. Your girl will pity you. I may pity you, but your competition will not pity you. They will step on you, walk over you and spit on you. � Boris Sheiko

ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I can explode off the floor, then I slow down until I get my hips under me and then lockout is usually clean. I guess maybe it's the beggining of the lockout possibly? Yeah I got like 15 more posts or something before I can post a video so maybe next week I'll be able to get something up. But I just feel like my pr could be much higher if I could just get past that part.

力 Do You Even Powerlift 力 CJ93UK's Avatar
    CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ErikLeeHayes View Post
    I can explode off the floor, then I slow down until I get my hips under me and then lockout is usually clean. I guess maybe it's the beggining of the lockout possibly? Yeah I got like 15 more posts or something before I can post a video so maybe next week I'll be able to get something up. But I just feel like my pr could be much higher if I could just get past that part.
    If you have the video, but can't post the link, put a space in the URL, or take away the http://www. A video would be very beneficial here, it's hard to comment without seeing where and how you're struggling exactly.

Cool I'll get something recorded tmw when I lift and I'll continue this post then. I'll just do it with light weight and try to have proper form, maybe you guys can critique what I may be doing wrong.

I had a video of me doing trap bar dl but this problem is with straight bar. Thanks for the tip on the video posting.

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    I'll just do it with light weight and try to have proper form, maybe you guys can critique what I may be doing wrong.
    make sure its not too light, that would be useless. something in the 70-85% range is appropriate.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000)
    So I can break pretty much anything I've tried off the floor. But when I start failing is around the knees to mid thigh area. My lockout is strong too. What is it on me that is too weak in that area and what do you recommend to do. I'd post a video but I haven't posted enough to post links yet.

Deadlift is what I'm talking about but I'm sure from the explanation you all knew that already.
    Do some rack heavy rack pulls and glute raises with your upper back on a bench.thatll help
    $broke from supplements crew$
    "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

I apologize for the delay, video will be up tonight. I slipped on the ice last Wednesday and suffered a concussion. Things are still a bit fuzzy but at least looking at the computer screen doesn't make me want to hurl anymore. Thank those of you that have patiently waited on a video so you can provide advice. It's much appreciated.

magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I apologize for the delay, video will be up tonight. I slipped on the ice last Wednesday and suffered a concussion. Things are still a bit fuzzy but at least looking at the computer screen doesn't make me want to hurl anymore. Thank those of you that have patiently waited on a video so you can provide advice. It's much appreciated.
    how bad were you concussed?
    East Coast Mecca
    http://bevfrancis.com/

Well bad enough that the dr doesn't want me at work or lifting. So I guess the moderator can delete this post. And I can just restart the convo when I get back to lifting he said it could be a couple weeks of this, but at least I don't have a brain bleed or at least he doesn't think so as of yet.

I apologize for wasting people's time and taking up space in the forum.

kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500)

Conventional Deadlift

Conventional Deadlifters are traditionally strong off the floor and have a fairly strong lock out.

Muscle Firing Sequence

The muscle firing sequences for a Conventional Deadlifter is: Back-Legs-Back.

The back initially breaks the weight off the floor and finish the pull.

Mid Range Sticking Point

The mid range sticking point for Conventional Deadlifters is in the knee area, just below and just above

Hip Drive

To move the weight higher in the knee area (just below to just above) strong hip drive is vital.

Shadowwroth

He provide two method that will increase you hip drive strength, glute strength.

1) Rack Deadlifts

2) Glute (Hip) Thrust
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCm-70-9_XE

Another Hip Thrust Movement

The 45 Degree Back Raise will increase you mid range (knee area) strength in the deadlift.

That because 45 Degree overload the muscle in the mid range, where you need to increase your strength.

Increasing Power In The Mid Range Area

You sticking point is somewhat like a mud hole that you drive your car into. You want to hit the hole with as much power and speed as you can so you can slip through it.

Power Movements

1) Olympic Hang Pulls From the Knee Area. This is a great movement for increasing pulling power in the deadlift in the knee area.

2) Heavy Kettlebell Swings. This means kettlebell swings between 150 lb plus.

Home Made Hungarian Core Blaster for Kettlebell Swings
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9JKyWhVGl4

You can make your own for $20 plus the price of some use weight plates (about 50 cent a pound).

The video above show you how to make them and perform them.

Kenny Croxdale

SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I apologize for wasting people's time and taking up space in the forum.
    Don't worry, thats all that 99.9% of the people here do anyways.
    ***Georgia Crew***