Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheBearLife View Post
    FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS SANITY MANG DONT TAKE MORE THAN ONE SCOOP.....

mang....
    I am guna fuking do it brah, I don't even care, I've done similarly stupid chit and am still okkkk so far, stay safe pls

TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ghettocandyman View Post
    I am guna fuking do it brah, I don't even care, I've done similarly stupid chit and am still okkkk so far

inb4 me commenting in your thread on how u never taking 2 scoops again...

theres this fooking clock in my neighbors house every hour it makes a dong dong dong noise...now ive triangulated its exact position...and ye....its...making noise and kinda fùcking me off...
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    Deactivated FB Account crew
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

*never taking 2 scoops again crew*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160686871&pagenumber=

waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000)
    that sucks OP but I laughed because I remember when I started EC stack for the first time. Took 200mg caffeine and 24mg of ephedrine HCL. I walked out of my room and descending the stairs was enough to make my heart beat faster than I have ever known possible. I'm pretty sure I threw up too. Ended up drinking a bunch of water and laying in my bed pale as ghost for a few hours
    Dissolve my creatine into scalding hot water then chug it right away crew
    275lb power clean
    415lb squat
    505lb dead
    205lb OHP, lock kneed

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dis right here...dis is a good post...I like this fùcking post...pre workout no more thnx jefferson...im stressing these feels arent going away...what if I can never sleep again...im a bear... I fùcking love sleeping nooo!!!

rocks back and forth
    They will go away man, trust me. It may take a while but you will be yourself again bro. You might just feel uncomfortable in your body for some time as this was a dramatic experience for your nervous system. Just take it easy for the next few days, try staying stress free. Even when working out, just do some light lifting and don't over-do it bro.

TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SwiftRick View Post
    Hai OP

I too had a panic attack due to old jack3d and ended up in the ER. I thought I was having a heart attack.

Now I'm a little hypochondriac.. srs

your post started off all adorable and then turned into dark and depressing. fuark....

update heart rate sitting at 175 bpm....have been lying down for for abit...

I have tunnel vision. maybe just maybe...

I am batman?
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your post started off all adorable and then turned into dark and depressing. fuark....

I am batman?
    Wasn't trying to scare ya. The moral of the story is I was fine after my panic attack, just ride it out brah
    SwiftRick is a fictional character

Registered Scotsman ScotlandBrah's Avatar
    ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ScotlandBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Horizon92 View Post
    I wonder how this would work before cardio. Lets say Im going on a longer mountain climb, it should make the trip easy as fuk right? Or if you are tired in the morning you take this chit and boom you will be effective as fuk during working hours
    Inb4 this again. Pre workout not even once.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/j...stimulant-dmaa
    ★★★ Always pick 4 crew ★★★
    ★★★ MSc. Energy Student Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Mechanical Engineering Hons Graduate ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

"Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, f*ck a mundane predictable life"

Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
    They will go away man, trust me. It may take a while but you will be yourself again bro. You might just feel uncomfortable in your body for some time as this was a dramatic experience for your nervous system. Just take it easy for the next few days, try staying stress free. Even when working out, just do some light lifting and don't over-do it bro.

duly noted.
    im gonna beleaf you cus ur rep power ratio yada yada points to being a qualit poster so ty for advice any advice on ever increasing heart rate.

and how does one stop face from twitching....
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been there OP after 2 scoops of original Jack3d. They had to call the ambulance. I wasn't feeling like myself for weeks afterwards. You will be fine, just drop preworkouts dude, especially if you're prone to anxiety. I haven't been back to that gym as just walking inside the place would give me anxiety. It was my worst panic attack ever. I quit preworkouts afterwards. OP will be fine, just take it easy. Feel better man.
    Further to my post, I wasn't feeling myself for some time. I would get anxious driving somewhere since I didn't want to have another panic attack. I tried to stay as close to home as possible "just in case". I would also get bad dizzy spells. Everything went away though, it took some time. I had to change gyms. But even at the new gym, I would sometimes go in for 10-15 mins and get the phuck out because I would start feeling anxious. People that never had a full blown panic attack may not understand, but it is the worst feeling you can probably have. The key is knowing that nothing will happen to you and that it will go away. Like I said, it took me some time to get back to myself. I cut off preworkouts completely and only rely on coffee now for an energy boost.

Originally Posted by SwiftRick View Post
    Wasn't trying to scare ya. The moral of the story is I was fine after my panic attack, just ride it out brah

...just like riding a bike ye....makes sense...

well...this bikes got two tanks of nos attached to it with a 1.3 rotary B engine...taking off at the speed of light kryptonite. ..

but imma ride it out...I got this ye I got this (false sense of confidence kicking in)
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tfw take 1 scoop, kicks in in 5 min, rage hard as fuk at the gym for 20 min then it wears off. 2 scoops lasts bout 40 min. taking 3 scoops tomorrow, das it mane yolo
    Armenian Brah Crew
    Русский Бра Crew

***ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW***
    -bulldog

duly noted.
    im gonna beleaf you cus ur rep power ratio yada yada points to being a qualit poster so ty for advice any advice on ever increasing heart rate.

and how does one stop face from twitching....
    Probably just your face muscles twitching bro, nothing crazy. Just like sometimes your chest or bicep muscles twitch for 2 hrs non-stop. That will go away by tomorrow. Just drink plenty of water and piss all of those preworkout stims out.

Originally Posted by iRepZimbabwe View Post
    tfw take 1 scoop, kicks in in 5 min, rage hard as fuk at the gym for 20 min then it wears off. 2 scoops lasts bout 40 min. taking 3 scoops tomorrow, das it mane yolo
    I never had any problems with stims either before that one time. I would be drinking NO XPLODE like it was water (back when NO XPLODE was pretty much the only preworkout available). I would pop all kinds of fat burners also. That 1 time changed it all for me.

Further to my post, I wasn't feeling myself for some time. I would get anxious driving somewhere since I didn't want to have another panic attack. I tried to stay as close to home as possible "just in case". I would also get bad dizzy spells. Everything went away though, it took some time. I had to change gyms. But even at the new gym, I would sometimes go in for 10-15 mins and get the phuck out because I would start feeling anxious. People that never had a full blown panic attack may not understand, but it is the worst feeling you can probably have. The key is knowing that nothing will happen to you and that it will go away. Like I said, it took me some time to get back to myself. I cut off preworkouts completely and only rely on coffee now for an energy boost.

questions above in last post....
    gonna be straight up here misc...

im under my blanket right now cus its safe as phuck and nothings gonns get through this cus u know...das just it and yea....2:45 till gym opens...but right now all I want is to stop twiching face and heart that's beating to some **** fast paced music fuark...

these dogs need to learn manners...
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

pool is home to a bandaid TriggerWarning's Avatar
    TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000)

I am batman?

may as well just go with that rush op

questions above in last post....
    gonna be straight up here misc...

im under my blanket right now cus its safe as phuck and nothings gonns get through this cus u know...das just it and yea....2:45 till gym opens...but right now all I want is to stop twiching face and heart that's beating to some **** fast paced music fuark...

these dogs need to learn manners...
    You'll be ok dude. Just relax, turn on some chill music and try taking a nap or falling asleep. The stims are still prob in your body. Just drink a lot of water and try to piss a lot.

Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

This you OP?

stay safe
    Sperrys & Polos Crew
    Chew Crew

"When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fcuk the lemons,' and bail."

Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    may as well just go with that rush op

piano....pong pong...dung dung...
    such mellow mmmmmmm I like...

wooosah...
    okay so the dogs have shut the fùck up now.
    but that clocks gonna make that dong dong noise in ten minutes I know it...its not an hourly thing its gonna do it every thirty phucking minutes I mean wtf is the point of that shìt 3:30am noone wNts to hear your big wooden cock going dong dong dong...clock.not cock...clock.
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

BB.com Sewage Account Nakmuay87's Avatar
    Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So ill be on that 3 scoop of hellfire then.

Need them Craze feels nah mean
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ++Misc from the office Crew++
    ++Wandering Mind While Fapping Crew++
    ++Fauking Zeezprah++
    ♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞
    ☯ Misc Muay Thai Crew ☯
    *Negging reddit threads on sight crew*
    *Cook 20lbs of chicken & throw it out for maximum muscle confusion crew*

You'll be ok dude. Just relax, turn on some chill music and try taking a nap or falling asleep. The stims are still prob in your body. Just drink a lot of water and try to piss a lot.

I peed like three times already and drinking lots of water my pee is now seethru.
    must be a sign...levelup.
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I never had any problems with stims either before that one time. I would be drinking NO XPLODE like it was water (back when NO XPLODE was pretty much the only preworkout available). I would pop all kinds of fat burners also. That 1 time changed it all for me.
    C4 Extreme orange flavor crew
    Armenian Brah Crew
    Русский Бра Crew

***ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW***
    -bulldog

Originally Posted by Nakmuay87 View Post
    So ill be on that 3 scoop of hellfire then.

Need them Craze feels nah mean

great look at this phucking guy...
    fooking horse just sent me a message...
    I meam what the actual fuk....
    wheres your fùcking hooves what do you think this is huh?!
    do you understand what im saying??

"neeiiigh neigh neeeiiiigh neigh neeeeiiigh???"
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

BerylAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BerylAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BerylAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BerylAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BerylAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BerylAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BerylAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BerylAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BerylAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BerylAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BerylAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That will teach you for driving a Ford Fiesta..... When will people learn.

BB.com Sewage Account Nakmuay87's Avatar
    Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    great look at this phucking guy...
    fooking horse just sent me a message...
    I meam what the actual fuk....
    wheres your fùcking hooves what do you think this is huh?!
    do you understand what im saying??

"neeiiigh neigh neeeiiiigh neigh neeeeiiigh???"
    I never sent you a message you cheeky little kunt. Fuking rape you with my horse dik tho, no homo as its a horse dik
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ++Misc from the office Crew++
    ++Wandering Mind While Fapping Crew++
    ++Fauking Zeezprah++
    ♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞
    ☯ Misc Muay Thai Crew ☯
    *Negging reddit threads on sight crew*
    *Cook 20lbs of chicken & throw it out for maximum muscle confusion crew*

Originally Posted by BerylAU View Post
    That will teach you for driving a Ford Fiesta..... When will people learn.

first a horse...now...a fùcking eagle..
    what the phuck do you think I am

dr.doolittle...awfuk ok lemme try this shìt...

"kawww kakakakakaaaw kaaaw kawwwkawkaakakaaw???"
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just can't fall asleep if I take too much PWO.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Originally Posted by Nakmuay87 View Post
    I never sent you a message you cheeky little kunt. Fuking rape you with my horse dik tho, no homo as its a horse dik

it speaks....wizardry....
    fùck I need to try relax...im feeling fùcked up guys....
    my heads pounding now as welll....ah chit...sorry horse dude gimme a second.

"neiiigh neigh neiiiiiiigh neigh neiiiiiiiiigh fùcked neeeiiiighh neiiigh..."
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    I just can't fall asleep if I take too much PWO.

I knew ud come after me eventually bane....

im batman come at me....but maybe later...I dont feel so good right now....
    kinda sore actually....heads owie...
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

llegos will become famous soon enough. (+50) llegos will become famous soon enough. (+50) llegos will become famous soon enough. (+50) llegos will become famous soon enough. (+50) llegos will become famous soon enough. (+50) llegos will become famous soon enough. (+50) llegos will become famous soon enough. (+50) llegos will become famous soon enough. (+50) llegos will become famous soon enough. (+50) llegos will become famous soon enough. (+50) llegos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITT Opie is losing his sanity. Surprised to see you're still alive brah.

chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is the most entertaining thread I've read on the misc in over a year. Stay safe OP. I'm going to be back to check on you.
    *Misc Lean Bulk Crew*
    *Mysterylifter support crew*
    M.F.C.

Current/Goal

Bench 300/315
    Squat 385/405
    Deadlift 450/500