Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation never taking 2 scoops again Storytime

evening misc

cliffs on the bottom you lazy facks

updates on bottom im still here nikkas whowassleep

today I feared and am still fearing for my life srs...

I ran out of my pwo last week and asked around as to what a good brand would be. I got pointed in the direction of one "Hellfire by SA supplements"...cus im from south africa so I thought why not and went to the supp store to get it. when they told me it was 350 rand (just lold irl at 350)

I thought here is another cheap pwo that prob not gonna do a damn thing just like my last one.

so I rock up to the gym feeling like a bada$$ sound blaring sub kicking like crazy beast mode time I think too myself aww yea!

I open my new pwo and it says one scoop to start and two if u have a high tolerance.
    I sneered at the bottle. one scoops for pussys I muttered arrogantly.

I dump two heaped spoons into my shaker and knock it back instantly. raspberry flavor tasted sickening but what pwo doesnt I thought to myself.

I glide into the gym...and almost immediately am hit with a sense of euphoria.

"no way..".I think. cudnt of kicked in already. .

but it had...and it hit hard. I start to grin like a kid on Christmas. this was new and exciting and I wasnt gonna wait for this pwo to run out of steam like they normally always do.

I hit the bench and start pumping. got my manlet bud with me we hitting chest and triceps like real brosplitfessionals.

slap on two twenties on each side 20kgs that is. sure some might call it there warmup but that chits heavy for me so wateva.

I pump eight reps shooting for twelve. I
    get hit by a second wave..I start laughing uncontrollably like a mad man. and pump out the last four with ease.
    das it.

we move to incline dumbbell bench after four sets of flat bench.
    I grab some 30 kgs my usual max and pump them out.
    im feeling like arnold status right now got a crazy pump. just waiting for the buzz to die. but it doesnt it keeps kicking up a notch then cruising then increasing.

we move onto triceps and I max out all my lifts as well increasing weights on everything.

boom workout done and still feeling great. so I pat my manlet bud on the head and jump in my ford fiesta 1.4litre mang das it.

music blaring I head home time for a shower and some chow before the crash im sure to get from this killer pwo.

I do the above and am still buzzing..start to get slightly worried...sweating heavy arms spaghetti and so on.

its now 10:45pm. I took the pwo at 3pm
    signs of slowing down arent in sight.

I lie in bed trying to slow my heart down...check the heart rate monitor I have. im sitting on 168bpm not good needs to slow down. the less I do the more the pwo kicks harder...I get a random tricep pump. new not so exciting anymore.

I start genuinely fearing for my life now at this point.
    feel faint and dizzy drink lots of water.
    feel worse.
    lie in bed again legs start going numb face starts tingling.
    mind racing with so many thoughts.
    now im just hear lying in bed in the foetal position peppering my angus for the worst. feelsbadman.
    but damn did I get a sick workout...

moral of the story...dont underestimate your pwo...

cliffs:
    get new pwo
    double dose it
    feel great
    pumped arnold status
    all lifts go up
    get home still buzzing
    not going away...
    lying in bed peppering angus
    probably not gonna make it.

tl dr I know.

edit-page five 140 im back managed a journey to the gym but at what cost...not feeling like me anymore...mang...was not fully peppered for these feels.
    Last edited by TheBearLife; 03-12-2014 at 11:20 PM.
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    Deactivated FB Account crew
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

*never taking 2 scoops again crew*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160686871&pagenumber=

strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you gonna take two scoops next workout brahh?
    180 lb crew
    Take chit and pis 165lb crew
    Go to bed, wake up 173lb crew
    Annoyed at eating whatever I want and not getting fat crew
    Accidentally get fat crew
    Back to 175lb the next day crew

Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mooch121 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sperrys & Polos Crew
    Chew Crew

"When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fcuk the lemons,' and bail."

TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by strenffgains View Post
    So you gonna take two scoops next workout brahh?

not a phucking chance still pulpatating over here mang fuark.
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500) sozwut is not very helpful. (-500)
    lolz read it all
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Viktoria Komova Crew ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

lotus121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lotus121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lotus121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lotus121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lotus121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lotus121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lotus121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lotus121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lotus121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lotus121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lotus121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    but at what cost?

Originally Posted by sozwut View Post
    lolz read it all

am I gonna make it brah
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

Tieum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tieum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tieum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tieum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tieum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tieum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tieum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tieum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tieum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tieum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tieum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tldr

strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strenffgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheBearLife View Post
    not a phucking chance still pulpatating over here mang fuark.
    reasonable. I may use your tale as an endorsement for hellfire for my next pre workout
    180 lb crew
    Take chit and pis 165lb crew
    Go to bed, wake up 173lb crew
    Annoyed at eating whatever I want and not getting fat crew
    Accidentally get fat crew
    Back to 175lb the next day crew

Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    edit: fuk u misc for blockin h t t p s
    "There's nothing more miserable than sitting around someone who's f**king complaining all the time. It is one of the most annoying things ever. Everybody hates it. When someone just sits around and they complain about their life, and they don't do jack sh*t about it."
    -Joe Rogan

**Cold shower crew**
    **Bulking to 200lbs crew**
    **We're all gonna make it brah crew**
    **Always pick 1 crew**

Originally Posted by Soflogator528 View Post
    edit: fuk u misc for blockin h t t p s

tmrl
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

goingsick is just really nice. (+1000) goingsick is just really nice. (+1000) goingsick is just really nice. (+1000) goingsick is just really nice. (+1000) goingsick is just really nice. (+1000) goingsick is just really nice. (+1000) goingsick is just really nice. (+1000) goingsick is just really nice. (+1000) goingsick is just really nice. (+1000) goingsick is just really nice. (+1000) goingsick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by strenffgains View Post
    reasonable. I may use your tale as an endorsement for hellfire for my next pre workout
    This. Why did I immediately think "I am going to get this, and I am going to enjoy it"?
    MISC. Crew Crew

Zyzz Died On My Birthday Crew

MFC

SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That sounds really healthy for your heart man.

Originally Posted by goingsick View Post
    This. Why did I immediately think "I am going to get this, and I am going to enjoy it"?

becus...u r and u will. and then u will pepper ur angus and join me in the foetal position as it never goes away brb...freaking out..brb makes it worse...brb fisting self self tears...
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

Originally Posted by SerBcN View Post
    That sounds really healthy for your heart man.

....not gonna make it crew officially checking in.
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tempted to buy hellfire
    RESIDENT BEAN SPROUT

vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sounds like me after a rave srs
    miscermeow is my oneitis crew

likesboxing will become famous soon enough. (+50) likesboxing will become famous soon enough. (+50) likesboxing will become famous soon enough. (+50) likesboxing will become famous soon enough. (+50) likesboxing will become famous soon enough. (+50) likesboxing will become famous soon enough. (+50) likesboxing will become famous soon enough. (+50) likesboxing will become famous soon enough. (+50) likesboxing will become famous soon enough. (+50) likesboxing will become famous soon enough. (+50) likesboxing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    take a couple of aspirin.will lower your bp. deep breathing too.

probably my last update...

the situation with my heart has gotten worse.
    I fear the worst may be in effect now.

I have lost feeling in my legs and my face is tingling like crazy.
    I am posting this with the feeling in my hands dissappear slowly.
    I may not make it throughout the night.

if this is to be my last post misc.
    let it be known I tried to live my life as a sickkuñt.
    and I was doing well. but I got cocky and that was my downfall.

everything's getting cold misc..hold me brahs and remember never underestimate yourr pwo...ever mang..like never ever....ever....never...ever...got it.

oh and one last time.
    das it mane..
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

aw fuk bye
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cliffs:

no 911 or hospitals in South Africa

Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I kno those feels. Americano plus two scoops and a heart condition (slight) never again.
    *Sold my cock to Lumber Liquidators because its not like I am using it *
    *Walk into Moes, nobody says welcome to Moes*
    *Not worried about someone stealing my identity because nobody wants to be me crew*
    *Nearly overdosed on Zoloft*
    *Life is like an Abilify commercial*
    *Not a ****phile I am just looking for thin mints*
    *mod negged for no reason crew*

composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lolz wer had wood rep if i wasnt red
    squat: 170KG/375lbs x 1
    bench: 105KG/232lbs x 1
    deadlift: 205KG/ 452lbs x 1

@6ft 4, 198lbs

Originally Posted by Nakuke View Post
    Cliffs:

no 911 or hospitals in South Africa

brb no 911 brb questionable hospital system. man goes in for broken arm they amputate legs...yudothis.jpg
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    strong advertising

andthenithitme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andthenithitme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andthenithitme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andthenithitme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andthenithitme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andthenithitme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andthenithitme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andthenithitme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andthenithitme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andthenithitme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andthenithitme has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    smoke a doobie
    eat a big meal

thats what i do when crashing from stims, even if i cant sleep after that im at least relaxed and can unwind a little

Originally Posted by elq94 View Post
    strong advertising

doYouevenReadBrah dat you?

or maybe you didnt understa the foetal position peppering angus part...mane das not it.
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

Originally Posted by andthenithitme View Post
    smoke a doobie
    eat a big meal

thats what i do when crashing from stims, even if i cant sleep after that im at least relaxed and can unwind a little

tfw I havent smoked in over two years...good advice otherwise mane. csnt believe hearts still not at calm rate. faurk
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gorek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in b4 op's family makes an account and updates us

Originally Posted by Gorek View Post
    in b4 op's family makes an account and updates us

tfw no family feelsbadman.jpg

ps.welcome to the 100 rep club.
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife