leezy26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bodyfat % possibility

Hey im doing my first novice show in may. Two years ago I was 308 lbs and now I'm down to 190.4 lbs with a bodyfat of 16% I was hoping to to reach at least 10% for my first show and be around 170 lbs. I know that's not real shredded but as far as I have come, just getting on stage will be an accomplishment to me. I figure at 10 % I wont look too flabby for a beginner. Anyways my question is this an attainble goal in the next 10 weeks? I'm 5,9" I train hard 4 days on 1 day off. I do cardio on the stairmaster for about 50 minutes a day I've been increasing by 5 minutes each week. My calories are at 1550 honestly it may be low but I actually dont feel hungry at this intake. My macros I do is a 40/40/20. Also I'm not too much concerned about losing any muscle. I haent lossed much so far and I just want to be as shredded as possible on stage. Thank you for any help that you can provide. Oh and measure my body fat with one of the handheld machines.
    Last edited by leezy26; 03-12-2014 at 12:54 PM.

Jai23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jai23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jai23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jai23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jai23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jai23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jai23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jai23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jai23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jai23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jai23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To loose 20lbs of fat in 10 weeks works out to be 2lbs a week thats double the recommended amount. it is possible if you are in a larger enough calorie defect.

I personally wouldn't do it that quick because your bound to loose a fair amount of muscle.

Anyway Good luck with your show you have come a long way

Originally Posted by leezy26 View Post
    Hey im doing my first novice show in may. Two years ago I was 308 lbs and now I'm down to 190.4 lbs with a bodyfat of 16% I was hoping to to reach at least 10% for my first show and be around 170 lbs. I know that's not real shredded but as far as I have come, just getting on stage will be an accomplishment to me. I figure at 10 % I wont look too flabby for a beginner. Anyways my question is this an attainble goal in the next 10 weeks? I'm 5,9" I train hard 4 days on 1 day off. I do cardio on the stairmaster for about 50 minutes a day I've been increasing by 5 minutes each week. My calories are at 1550 honestly it may be low but I actually dont feel hungry at this intake. My macros I do is a 40/40/20. Also I'm not too much concerned about losing any muscle. I haent lossed much so far and I just want to be as shredded as possible on stage. Thank you for any help that you can provide. Oh and measure my body fat with one of the handheld machines.