Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DTJohnKimble View Post
    Baconhaters?

Pics of baby mama OP (100% srs)
    Can't do it sorry mang
    11 Years Natty, come at me bruh
    Jimmy Russla
    PC Master Race
    TRIPPLE CAUTION!!! Crew

Domina8r is just really nice. (+1000) Domina8r is just really nice. (+1000) Domina8r is just really nice. (+1000) Domina8r is just really nice. (+1000) Domina8r is just really nice. (+1000) Domina8r is just really nice. (+1000) Domina8r is just really nice. (+1000) Domina8r is just really nice. (+1000) Domina8r is just really nice. (+1000) Domina8r is just really nice. (+1000) Domina8r is just really nice. (+1000)
    whats your weight in the pic?

ohhau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Youtoob natty, mother****ah

ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ow long u been lifting for?

Kunt

dylanfahey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dylanfahey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dylanfahey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dylanfahey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dylanfahey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dylanfahey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dylanfahey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dylanfahey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dylanfahey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dylanfahey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dylanfahey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SlootFlute View Post
    Natty as Ronnie Coleman
    as natty as 2 men kissing

Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    mirin hard.

fore arm routine pls? tfw small fore arms

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Arelious View Post
    My son lives with me but so does his mom. We're not together or involved but, she fell on hard times, and all things aside, she's still the mother of my child. You guys cracking jokes I dun goofed your just young. Rather than going out and spending money I don't have at bars I workout. It's relatively cheap, It makes me feel good, sets a great example for my son and keeps me on the right path. Subsequently my sons probably why I live this lifestyle I do. You guys want to say I'm on gear and what ever else, but none of you have any clue as to how hard and dedicated I am to this craft, it's a major reason I'm still single, I put all my effort into being a good dad and my body building.
    Much respect!
    You seem to have your priorities in order!
    You've been Grandpa repped!
    Last edited by deltpecx; 03-20-2014 at 07:26 AM.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Arelious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Much respect!
    You seem to have your priorities in order!
    You've been Grandpa repped!
    Thanks bruv much appreciated
    Jimmy Russla
    PC Master Race
    TRIPPLE CAUTION!!! Crew

Originally Posted by Miror View Post
    mirin hard.

fore arm routine pls? tfw small fore arms
    I actually don't train them all that much. Overhand close grip reverse barbell curls is my favorite for them. Back in HS I used to do a lot of wrist curls but I got away from them because my wrists click now from it and playing D Line for 13 years.

Just fap a lot bro, you'll get bigger forearms and no longer require a girl which = more gainz nomsayin
    Jimmy Russla
    PC Master Race
    TRIPPLE CAUTION!!! Crew

aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    top 1% of physiques OP, mirin hard
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer since 8/19/13

Goku died for our sins.