Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Tmiscers 5'8-5'10 do you feel short?

I always feel intimidated by taller guys. Do you feel the same? Also, do you think your heigh has any impact in the game with ladies?
    Cutting to 185
    Squat 1RM 400 GOAL-> 405
    Bench 1RM 240 GOAL-> 255
    Deadlift 1RM 420 GOAL-> 500
    One day...

Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It only has an impact if you let it.
    No Fap. Day 0.

SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sqwat View Post
    It only has an impact if you let it.
    This
    Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165224651

REBorn212 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) REBorn212 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) REBorn212 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) REBorn212 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) REBorn212 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) REBorn212 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) REBorn212 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) REBorn212 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) REBorn212 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) REBorn212 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) REBorn212 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Minneapple View Post
    I always feel intimidated by taller guys. Do you feel the same? Also, do you think your heigh has any impact in the game with ladies?
    No. I just look up to them doesn't mean they're intimidating

5'10 195lb and nearly fat. Bulk.

More intimidated my larger built people?

Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nah im not intimidated but I have been noticing when I was in high school (graduated last year) that girls are getting tall AF. Most of them were my height but it hasn't messed up my game cause I'm trying to hit a 5'4.
    D1 Athlete Crew
    2014 Camaro/ Z51 Stingray crew
    I had blue rep power crew
    Rep vette brahs on sight
    Carolina Panthers - Hornets
    Lebron James

Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Minneapple is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by REBorn212 View Post
    No. I just look up to them doesn't mean they're intimidating

5'10 195lb and nearly fat. Bulk.

More intimidated my larger built people?
    5'3" and in the red? Umad munchkin?
    Cutting to 185
    Squat 1RM 400 GOAL-> 405
    Bench 1RM 240 GOAL-> 255
    Deadlift 1RM 420 GOAL-> 500
    One day...

susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm quite wide compared to average people
    so I seem even shorter than 5 8
    starting to feel like a true manlet

Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel short sometimes but I don't feel intimidated by taller people lol. Most people I'm around on a daily basis at school are anywhere from 5'6" - maybe 6'2". If someone is 6 feet it's not like I'm looking up at a skyscraper haha. Back in highschool I had a friend who was 6 foot exactly and I always told him I was as tall as him just because it felt like I was, he didn't seem that much taller than me. It wasn't until we stood next to each other in a mirror and I realized my shoulders were further down than his. I just have short legs lol

philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000) philribeiro1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i do feel short but I dont think it affects your game with girls, its mostly confidence and your personality. Unless you have those girls that strictly wont date someone just because of their height

RegisteredCreatineSniffer KurtGodel's Avatar
    KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i feel average unless im next to my 6'3 and 6'6 friend especially as they are both a year younger than me

feel tall when around girls in general tho
    Start/Current/Goal
    Weight: 143/150/186

Bench: 165/192/275

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Doesn't affect game what so ever . Also don't feel intimidated. Been told a lot between personality confidence and muscle mass people think I'm 6 foot or so until they're a foot or so away

eliris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My height was one of the reason I started lifting, I used to talk to girls that admired tall guys, miring all these 6'2 emo guys and shiet.
    Since my face was also not very considerable the only thing I could do to "be better than them" was lift and promise myself I'll be the most beastly bodied fuqer out there.

Yet I'm still a keyboard warrior.