MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

MrMakAttack's Review of 1MR Vortex from BPI - Insane lasting energy and Focus

First off, I want to thank TheFugitive and BPI for allowing to try a tub of the new 1MR Vortex PWO. Also, thanks for the killer T shirt and shaker cup. All 3 items have been put to good use Love the vortex style mixer in the shaker cup 1MR Vortex was the first BPI product I have ever used. I had heard good things about the original 1MR so I was excited learn that I was chosen to win a tub of the new and improved version. The first thing I noticed when I received my tub was that this was a 50 serving tub!!! You don't find my PWOs that sell 50 serving tubs. And to add to that, the 50 serving tub sells for only $28! This kind of deal is unheard of unless the product sucks and is on clearance. That is definitely not the case 1MR Vortex.

I have had a lot of workouts with this product and am FINALLY about finished with the tub. I'm a two scooper and found that 2 scoops is the ideal amount for me. The scoops are small so you know you aren't getting a lot of fillers with this products.

Without further adieu, here are my ratings:

Pump: 7/10
    Energy: 10/10
    Focus: 9/10
    Clarity: 9.5/10
    Taste: 8.5/10
    Mixability: 10/10

Total: 54/60

I worked legs yesterday using 1MR Vortex and let me tell you, my energy was through the roof. My partner and I did ALOT of volume and were lifting for a good two hours. Even after our session, I was still amped and ready to keep going but unfortunately I had to leave and get started. This product really shined for me in the energy and mind/muscle connection area (which I rate as focus and clarity above). Mixability and taste were definitely good, but these aren't areas I really care too much about. I'm after the effect and that is all.

The one area this PWO was lacking in was pump. Pump can sometimes be hard to determine since so much of it rests on diet as well. I was surprised the pump wasn't more due to the addition of GMS in the blend, but for some reason, I just didn't get as much of a pump as I would like from it.

However, even though the pump was lacking, I liked the product as a whole. The long lasting energy, focus and clarity were fantastic and when you train hard, these things are a necessity in a PWO.

If you are on a budget and are looking for a PWO that gives you long sustained energy and a good mind muscle connection, this is definitely your PWO. Especially right now as bb.com has a BOGO offer going on with this product. Check it: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bp...id=61062861024

If you want a pump while using this product, I suggest looking into stacking it with Vein. I have heard alot of good things about vein and I can only imagine how workouts would be when the two are stacked together.

Thanks again to BPI and Fugi for the hookup. My sore azz legs today thank you as well
    Last edited by MrMakAttack; 03-11-2014 at 08:47 AM. Reason: additions
    Twatter: marked4u2c

*WWG1WGA Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*
    *Never on BB.com anymore crew**

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back." - Henry Rollins