Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy always low on calories

Hey everyone, ive started counting macros i dont have a specific diet but i eat to reach my goals as much as i can im taking 3 protein shakes (2 as meal replacement) and eating 4 meals per day.

I should eat around 2800 calories but i am eating between 2000 and 2400, fat states are normal carbs always the half amount should be 400 eating 200, but protein should be 140g im eating sometimes around 170g so my question is i can i still gain muscles while hitting my protein target even not eating enough calories ???
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very unlikely. Get a jar of PB and eat lots
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yeah buddy. I did an extended PSMF and let me tell you, without the right supplements, you will lose muscle. Calories provide energy, for your workouts, yes, but also for your cells to use all that protein. Without enough calories, the protein will act as fuel (catabolic). I know it's tough. If you eat meat, eat a little more of it. Maybe look into higher-calorie shakes. It seems like you are trying to add 500 calories-- that's like one large meal. Try "second breakfast" or stay up late until you're hungry again.

ChrisAchilles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisAchilles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisAchilles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisAchilles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisAchilles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisAchilles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisAchilles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisAchilles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisAchilles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisAchilles will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisAchilles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why are you having trouble not getting the cals in tho? U don't like food bru?
    Want to get shredded? Message me, I'd love to help!

Shreddedmode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    Hey everyone, ive started counting macros i dont have a specific diet but i eat to reach my goals as much as i can im taking 3 protein shakes (2 as meal replacement) and eating 4 meals per day.

I should eat around 2800 calories but i am eating between 2000 and 2400, fat states are normal carbs always the half amount should be 400 eating 200, but protein should be 140g im eating sometimes around 170g so my question is i can i still gain muscles while hitting my protein target even not eating enough calories ???
    If you workout everyday it's way to low imo. But you could eat more proteins or add some more into the shakes. And add muscle on a low cal diet wont work, you might get ripped but your not gaining muscles.
    Deadlift 240 kg
    Squat 200 kg
    Bench 140 kg

iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Premium ice cream...After dinner maybe...easily 550 cals

Voltri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Voltri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Voltri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Voltri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Voltri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Voltri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Voltri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Voltri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Voltri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Voltri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Voltri will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    can i still gain muscles while hitting my protein target even not eating enough calories ???
    Doubtful, and if you do, it will be very little. While lean mass accretion does require adequate protein, it also needs a surplus of energy to generate new tissue. If it were entirely depending on protein intake, everyone would be consuming 50%+ protein and never bulk.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule (like rookie gains), but it doesn't look like you'll be able to take advantage of those.

The answer is to eat more-- Food is your friend, and there are plenty of high energy sources out there than can fix your problem.
    GabrielDeVine.pt - NASM CPT, FNS, CES, and Online Personal Trainer

http://www.devinephysiques.com/

PRs - Deadlift / Squat / Bench : 573.2 lbs. / 430 lbs. / 335 lbs.

MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why are you replacing meals with shakes?

Start eating proper food and you'll hit your cals no problem.

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I lol at people who can't find high calorie foods.
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by VmissileX View Post
    my favorite underrated calorie-dense-and-delicious food: potato skins. who can get full on loaded potato skins and still come in under maintenance?
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you all, i workout 5 days a week 3 days 1 on off 2 days on, heavyweight i take also pre and creatine 5g daily) i replace shakes with meals because i dont have time to eat during my job (only 1 meal).

I will try to add 2 tbsp of pb and skim milk banana and some nuts to my shake, and maybe eat some sweet potatos, i was afraid a bit to eat more fat, and i realized many lebanese food that are rich in carbs have high fats too.

Thanks once again.

Lebanese Official Thread

MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dietary fat does not automatically translate to body fat.

As long as your calories are in check, your performance is optimised and all other nutritional needs are met you can eat as much fat as you want.

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why would you be drinking skim milk if you are struggling to get calories in?
    :S????

Originally Posted by tara19 View Post
    Why would you be drinking skim milk if you are struggling to get calories in?
    :S????
    It has more protein, and tastes better cold.

Lebanese Official Thread

SlickRick187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlickRick187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlickRick187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlickRick187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlickRick187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlickRick187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlickRick187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlickRick187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlickRick187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlickRick187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlickRick187 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VmissileX View Post
    this. bulking should be easy, especially if you enjoy food. peanut butter, ice cream, bread... are all calorie dense foods that taste awesome and will help you reach your goals. nuts too, heck, just eat a cup or two of mixed nuts a day and you will easily reach your goals

insidethenout is on a distinguished road. (+10) insidethenout is on a distinguished road. (+10) insidethenout is on a distinguished road. (+10) insidethenout is on a distinguished road. (+10) insidethenout is on a distinguished road. (+10) insidethenout is on a distinguished road. (+10) insidethenout is on a distinguished road. (+10) insidethenout is on a distinguished road. (+10) insidethenout is on a distinguished road. (+10) insidethenout is on a distinguished road. (+10) insidethenout is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Eat more quality fat. Enjoy some cocnut butter, avocado, almond butter...increasing good fat will add quality calories to your daily regimen. The good fats found in these foods are essential for energy production, metabolism, hormone production, healthy digestion. The list goes on.
    wp.me/p4eXhE-2s
    Tim
    @insidethenout
    http://mad.ly/signups/102194/join