Ambilinette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile In serious need of Losing 20lbs!!!

Hello,

I am in need of help! I need to lose to weight (Fat) to my target goal of 20lbs. I am a female beginner ( I never work out!) at the gym and working out. I am working out to lose the weight for a booked trip to Miami in August. With the body I have right now, I am not bikini ready at all. I need help with a good work out plan that I can follow with a daily Nutrition guide and supplements (if needed).

Recently, I have joined the gym at LA Fitness, and did my physical test with one of the trainers. He told me this:
    Current :
    weight: 161 lbs
    Body Fat: 24.6%
    Fat carrying in my body: 39.6 lbs of fat
    Lean tissue: 121.4

To Lose 19.8 lbs of fat ( My goal)!
    To Gain 9.8 lbs of Muscle

My target

Target WT: 141 lbs to achieve
    Target Body fat :14%
    Target to carry in the body: 19.8
    Target lean Tissue 131.2

Facts about me:
    I am a 27 year old African American woman
    5 f10 Height
    161 lbs
    I work in office in Inventory management so I sit down a lot.
    I am to work out at least 4 times during the week. Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
    My goal is tone my legs and thighs which I am very much self conscious about and I would like for upper body strength and flat stomach.
    I do have a liking in rich food with lots of flavors, but I can definitely adapt to a daily plan that will be good for me.

Please help with tips and advice or Work out plans, Nutrition guide that I can follow. I really really want to do this!

Thanks,

Ambi

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Op. First off I want to say that you can't really lose weight and build muscle at the same time, so when you target your goals you will have to do one at a time and focus on that. If you have been undertrained and haven't lifting weights in a long time its possible to gain some strength and a bit of muscle while losing weight.

To lose body fat you need to be in a caloric deficit while lifting weights inorder to ensure that your body does not use your lean body muscle mass as fuel for energy. To build muscle mass you need to be in a caloric surplus while stressing your muscle to cause your body to build ontop of your muscles.

Figure out your TDEE by reading Calories and Macro-nutrients by Emma in the stickies in this section. Once you understand everything inside that post go to Counting Calories 101 by vismal and learn about calorie counting so that you can control the amount of energy that goes into your body.

Once you have understood both posts its time for you to plan out what you will do on the days that you go to the GYM. You should head over to workout section and select a beginner workout program. You can select All pro beginner or Ice Cream Fitness 5x5.
    Strive to be the better self that one could possibly be.

LordBiceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordBiceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordBiceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordBiceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordBiceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordBiceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordBiceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordBiceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordBiceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordBiceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordBiceps is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how you lose weight in simple language is calories in vs calories out. They are your bodies energy so if you are burning more than you are eating then you will be losing weight. calories come from the three macro nutrients protein, fats, and carbs. They are all useful you should be eating them all see this thread for a detailed breakdown of how to know how many calories and about how much you each macro nutrient you need. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380403. As long as you hit the right number of those in your diet you will lose weight. Eating "healthy foods" is good for you to get your vitamins and what not but it does not affect your body weight.

weight loss is about diet you do not have to be active to lose weight, but it will help you and is good for your health. weight lifting will not make you as a woman look manly and muscular it is good to do heavy lifting because that is the best method to build muscle. This link is to a beginner program you can alternate the workouts and do them when you have time (usually 3-4 days a week different people respond better to more \ less days you need to recover and will eventually learn what your body can handle) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148036063

Hope this helps if you have any questions you can message me or post on the thread I lost 100 lbs in the past so i know a lot of the "bro science" behind losing weight.
    100 lbs weight loss crew

Thank you so much for your quick reply! I really do appreciate! Asguroth!

I am really impressed by the amount of Knowledge you guys have! Thank you LordBiceps and I will come back for more questions indeed!