Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love love love putting PB in my proats. Gonna have to try a tub of that PBM soon.
    8/20:

pubbypaws is on a distinguished road. (+10) pubbypaws is on a distinguished road. (+10) pubbypaws is on a distinguished road. (+10) pubbypaws is on a distinguished road. (+10) pubbypaws is on a distinguished road. (+10) pubbypaws is on a distinguished road. (+10) pubbypaws is on a distinguished road. (+10) pubbypaws is on a distinguished road. (+10) pubbypaws is on a distinguished road. (+10) pubbypaws is on a distinguished road. (+10) pubbypaws is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bolos View Post
    For those of you who are saying that Cellucor's Cor-Whey, particularly the PBM, has a chemical taste, do you feel the same way about their newer flavors? I ask because I felt the exact same way about the PBM. As soon as I opened my tub and took a whiff, the word 'chemical' came to mind, and the taste was the same.

Having said that, I took a chance and ordered cor-fetti and red velvet because those flavors sound just too awesome! Was a big fan of iforce's RVC. I hope I am not disappointed again,
    the funny thing is... i questioned this myself as well, i bought 9+ tubs of cellucor whey and went through 6-7 tubs just fine.. this is my 3rd tub if cinnamon swirls and has been nothing but chemical taste as well

i shook the bottle up really good, and it seems to have went away, not convinced if it was just a bad settling of powder maybe

Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pubbypaws View Post
    the funny thing is... i questioned this myself as well, i bought 9+ tubs of cellucor whey and went through 6-7 tubs just fine.. this is my 3rd tub if cinnamon swirls and has been nothing but chemical taste as well

i shook the bottle up really good, and it seems to have went away, not convinced if it was just a bad settling of powder maybe
    I never shook my tub, so that may have been the issue with me. But I'm also wondering if there are consistency issues with different batches; this seems to be an issue raised in other threads that I've read through the search function. I still have high hopes for cor-fetti and RVC!

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mentalist72 View Post
    I've only tried Cellucor vanilla, cor-fetti, and molten chocolate and honestly wasn't too impressed with any of them.

Haven't tried Whey-HD but I've heard really good things about the flavours.

Cellucor is on for B1G1 50% off
    Whey-HD is on for B2G1 free (better deal)
    1 tub of each flavor for under $60 shipped is a no brainer
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard