xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50)

sore bumps on my neck

idk what it is but Last morning i just wokeup and my neck killled and i started feeling my neck and i had 2 big bumps on my neck and they were bruised like not a lot but had a bruise. Should i just ice it and if it doesnt go away see a doctor? anything I google says cancer but ik that cant be it cause these came like last night and their bruised so.
    BSU2020/Pre-Physician Assistant

xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Has anybody had these and should I be worried? One is on my neck the other is like inbetween my trap and my neck
    BSU2020/Pre-Physician Assistant

dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    OP you have 7 days to live.
    MISC NARCISSISTIC CREW
    because i lose myself in mine own eyes while gazin' upon mine own reflection...and cuz i'm prettier than you. (no homo)

dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by stronktri View Post
    gtfo pahggot
    u mad
    MISC NARCISSISTIC CREW
    because i lose myself in mine own eyes while gazin' upon mine own reflection...and cuz i'm prettier than you. (no homo)

TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have aids opie sorry

Anna Kendrick is My 10/10 soloki's Avatar
    Location: Gettin Weird W/ Green Holiday Manlets at, Santa Clause's Crib on, Christmas Island
    soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000)