Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I always try and stay positive but no matter what I end up back in the same place feeling like chit.
    fml cant hold all these feels

bdomihizayka is just really nice. (+1000) bdomihizayka is just really nice. (+1000) bdomihizayka is just really nice. (+1000) bdomihizayka is just really nice. (+1000) bdomihizayka is just really nice. (+1000) bdomihizayka is just really nice. (+1000) bdomihizayka is just really nice. (+1000) bdomihizayka is just really nice. (+1000) bdomihizayka is just really nice. (+1000) bdomihizayka is just really nice. (+1000) bdomihizayka is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sobriety is overrated. I have no idea how I managed to stay completely sober for the years I have.

I've never had an actual friend, to whom you can just talk about anything/ have compassion and love for one another. Neither have I had a girlfriend for that matter even though I usually manage one night stands, but that's all they are, and they leave me hurting.

Misanthropy lead me to drugs, I gave it all a long, fair, second chance- and nothing has changed. I'm a good looking, extremely empathetic person, and I honestly have no idea what the phuck I do wrong or have done in my past life to deserve this forced solitude.

But I do know I am getting closer and closer to using again. I can see the relapse weeks before it even happens... I can phucking taste it. I want to feel a warm embrace- and it's something I never got from another human.

If I can't find true relationships with people, I'll buy it with smack. At least I'll go out with a smile on my face.
    ★Иди на хуй - педик★
    ♥Пиздата♥

MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000)
    find it hard to form relationships
    no gf
    body dismorphia
    bad temper.

need help.
    adde parvum parvo magnus acervus erit.

MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bdomihizayka View Post
    Sobriety is overrated. I have no idea how I managed to stay completely sober for the years I have.

I've never had an actual friend, to whom you can just talk about anything/ have compassion and love for one another. Neither have I had a girlfriend for that matter even though I usually manage one night stands, but that's all they are, and they leave me hurting.

Misanthropy lead me to drugs, I gave it all a long, fair, second chance- and nothing has changed. I'm a good looking, extremely empathetic person, and I honestly have no idea what the phuck I do wrong or have done in my past life to deserve this forced solitude.

But I do know I am getting closer and closer to using again. I can see the relapse weeks before it even happens... I can phucking taste it. I want to feel a warm embrace- and it's something I never got from another human.

If I can't find true relationships with people, I'll buy it with smack. At least I'll go out with a smile on my face.
    good luck man and stay safe in the Crimea.
    adde parvum parvo magnus acervus erit.

skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guys I really need a hand with how I’m going. Basically I dated this girl for 18 months, we were in a LDR with me in Australia and her in England. Have had a fair few gfs before her and this was something awesome, really made me happy. I struggled with long term anxiety, depression and feeling really insecure and we spent a lot of time talking about it and trying to work it out. At the same time she had her own anxiety but it was more based on being a perfectionist at work and stressing about exams and such. I went over twice last year and spent time with her family and friends, I got quite insecure around her friends as they were talking heaps about her ex boyfriends and dudes she’s tried to get with. Obviously my problems were quite bad so I started seeing a shrink to talk about it and finally have recently just got off my meds.

She was coming to oz for 3 weeks over easter and I havnt seen her since Christmas which I spent with her family. While I was there I was quite stressed out because I had to find out if I passed my degree, my family came over and spent Christmas with hers and I was quite depressed while there, as she had to go to work and I had to just sit at home all day, which is hindsight is bull since I was in London and could have done anything. Just felt so insecure and stressed out and didn’t have the motivation to do anything. One day I didn’t get up until 3pm because I felt like absolute crap.

Anyways we were going ok since I got back, but last weekend she went to her friend’s wedding and got really drunk. She then didn’t text me for nearly 48 hours, even after seeing my texts just asking how it was or if she can call when she’s home. She wouldn’t have cheated on me, but it was more just the lack of care from her. That was the final straw though and she went nuts at me saying I’m selfish and she’s done.

Anyways I called her after 2 weeks of NC today to try to see if she would be willing to come over easter to at least get some closure, or maybe see if we can make it work. She said shes not coming, no way she will change her mind and shes just eating the cost of the ticket which is like 1000 pounds. Says shes not happy, doesn’t love me anymore and doesn’t care about closure, even if I lived there she wouldn’t want to see me or talk to me about it. Then she got really mad and I started saying that she will just find some ******* and realise that I treated her so well. Has just been so crap saying she cant remember any positive times with me and then started shouting getting really angry. I asked her if she is leaving me for somebody and she said no, she just doesn’t want a relationship that is making her really unhappy.

What I don’t understand is how can someone who 2 weeks ago was about to book her visa to move here and telling me how excited she is to see me,is now having this dramatic of a reaction. I wished her all the best for life, and will probably send her mum a message on fb because she’s awesome but then I have to just go NC, which is bloody painful considering I have planned my life around her moving here later this year.

Look after me brahs please, all I want is her back and I know it is never going to happen
    "That feels when your brain says this can't be real then you remember you're on misc and decide yep every word happened"

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    graduated college 4 years ago haven't worked really at all fuk all these schitty jobs

ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **** life

**** life **** life **** life and everyone in it

PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bdomihizayka View Post

You know this could well be a vicious circle right? You can't find someone to love you > you get smack > people don't like you because you use it (if they can notice it) > you can't find someone to love you > etc.

Originally Posted by skarj View Post
    Guys I really need a hand with how I’m going. Basically I dated this girl for 18 months, we were in a LDR with me in Australia and her in England. Have had a fair few gfs before her and this was something awesome, really made me happy. I struggled with long term anxiety, depression and feeling really insecure and we spent a lot of time talking about it and trying to work it out. At the same time she had her own anxiety but it was more based on being a perfectionist at work and stressing about exams and such. I went over twice last year and spent time with her family and friends, I got quite insecure around her friends as they were talking heaps about her ex boyfriends and dudes she’s tried to get with. Obviously my problems were quite bad so I started seeing a shrink to talk about it and finally have recently just got off my meds.

She was coming to oz for 3 weeks over easter and I havnt seen her since Christmas which I spent with her family. While I was there I was quite stressed out because I had to find out if I passed my degree, my family came over and spent Christmas with hers and I was quite depressed while there, as she had to go to work and I had to just sit at home all day, which is hindsight is bull since I was in London and could have done anything. Just felt so insecure and stressed out and didn’t have the motivation to do anything. One day I didn’t get up until 3pm because I felt like absolute crap.

Anyways we were going ok since I got back, but last weekend she went to her friend’s wedding and got really drunk. She then didn’t text me for nearly 48 hours, even after seeing my texts just asking how it was or if she can call when she’s home. She wouldn’t have cheated on me, but it was more just the lack of care from her. That was the final straw though and she went nuts at me saying I’m selfish and she’s done.

Anyways I called her after 2 weeks of NC today to try to see if she would be willing to come over easter to at least get some closure, or maybe see if we can make it work. She said shes not coming, no way she will change her mind and shes just eating the cost of the ticket which is like 1000 pounds. Says shes not happy, doesn’t love me anymore and doesn’t care about closure, even if I lived there she wouldn’t want to see me or talk to me about it. Then she got really mad and I started saying that she will just find some ******* and realise that I treated her so well. Has just been so crap saying she cant remember any positive times with me and then started shouting getting really angry. I asked her if she is leaving me for somebody and she said no, she just doesn’t want a relationship that is making her really unhappy.

What I don’t understand is how can someone who 2 weeks ago was about to book her visa to move here and telling me how excited she is to see me,is now having this dramatic of a reaction. I wished her all the best for life, and will probably send her mum a message on fb because she’s awesome but then I have to just go NC, which is bloody painful considering I have planned my life around her moving here later this year.

Look after me brahs please, all I want is her back and I know it is never going to happen
    She doesn't really sound like a stable person to me. Since you've told us that you think you aren't either, I don't think you're a great couple. Also, IMO, LDR suck ass and rarely work.

It could be a lot of things brah. Family/friends made her change her mind/hormones/something psychological. Who knows. If I were you and I could look at my own situation as clearly as I'm looking at yours, I would cut her loose.

IMO it's not smart to build your life around something that is fragile (ie a relationship). It could be that you did nothing wrong because LDR are just hard to maintain. Everybody has their needs and you can't fulfill them when you're on the other side of the world.

I know it's not what you want right now but there are loads of girls like her everywhere. There are prettier ones, nicer ones, hotter ones. You name it. This is not the end.
    Last edited by PrimoVictoria; 04-11-2014 at 02:00 AM.

Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ohgodigottapiss View Post
    **** life

**** life **** life **** life and everyone in it
    cheer up brah.

go talk to some friends or something
    We freaks baby.

VGang.

No sleep crew
    3 pillows crew
    No pants crew
    Full gym attire at all times crew.

InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000) InfraRed407 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I allow oneitis to continuously walk all over and (albeit probably unintentionally) disrespect me. Feels bad man, has to stop soon.
    Best Gym Lifts:
    B: 380 S: 585 D: 601

☆Mcfreako Crew☆
    ☆Horned Frogs☆
    ☆Beavers☆
    ☆Texas Crew☆
    ☆Oregon Crew☆

djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    life is unfair, no one or nothing owes you anything, go out and live life to the fullest, treat everyday as a gift, challenge yourself and build a better connection with yourself and the world around you.

seek love and repel hate.

peace out
    Reach your potential

skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fuk ex deleted all our pictures off ********, after I deleted her. Struggling hard really want to text and rage
    "That feels when your brain says this can't be real then you remember you're on misc and decide yep every word happened"

Registered User Brruuuaaaahhhhh's Avatar
    Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in 4 later

PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000) PrimoVictoria is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by skarj View Post
    Fuk ex deleted all our pictures off ********, after I deleted her. Struggling hard really want to text and rage
    Don't. Nothing good will come of it.

PS. gotcha on RC

Deleted her fb, phone number. Still have heaps of pics on my phone but some of them I need to give her (probably get my sister to so I don't break NC) and I don't really want to look through them all/delete them yet. Had such a horrible nights sleep and feel so **** today. The concept of someone just deciding it's not worth you being in their life is terrible.

Thought of her being out picking up is killing me as well.

xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been bottling up rage for years; srs. People in general piss me off. So fake, two faced, inconsiderate, stupid. I sound conceited, but I'm srs. Maybe it's because I work in a warehouse at the moment(school starting sept.), but people blow me away with their stupidity. Forklifting; brb walking in front of me and behind me, almost hit them. Work harder than 99% of people in there, get no credit. Retards get employee of the month because they probably give the boss BJ's. Friend of mine I had a crush on asks me to hang out alot. Just realized lately that I'm a beta in regards to her, literally her emotional tampon. She only invites me over when shes lonely. Going NC and ditching her; but shes my friends sister so It's tough to avoid her. Might have to straight up tell her to piss off.

As a result, I'm starting to be alot more honest with people, and im speaking my mind in attempts to stop being the nice guy and bottling up anger that I don't express towards people. But this has been catching people off gaurd as I'm usually overly nice because I hold back all the **** I want to say, and now I'm alienating friends/co-workers etc. The thing is, I don't even care. The majority of them are idiots/fake anyways.

Any advice? It's like I can't balance being nice and not getting stepped all over, it's gotta be an extreme.

twisttx is just really nice. (+1000) twisttx is just really nice. (+1000) twisttx is just really nice. (+1000) twisttx is just really nice. (+1000) twisttx is just really nice. (+1000) twisttx is just really nice. (+1000) twisttx is just really nice. (+1000) twisttx is just really nice. (+1000) twisttx is just really nice. (+1000) twisttx is just really nice. (+1000) twisttx is just really nice. (+1000)
    March 14 Sleep Study
    March 24 Finally get call results are in
    Call neurologist
    Wait four days
    Call different doctor to get recommendation on what neurologist to see
    Get appoint with different doctor April 7
    Different doctor says, send results to me
    Call today to see what's up with different doctor
    Says will discuss next appointment, because we don't discuss over the phone
    Kk. Next appoint is June 16
    Phuck you but no. If the doctor can't do better than that, I'll find new one
    Get call this afternoon. Oh, we can see you next Tuesday
    Evidently, doctor had never bothered to look at the results.
    Phucking *******s
    I didn't go see the doctor because I felt so phucking wonderful that I could wait til June.
    RAWR

/end rant

xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by twisttx View Post
    March 14 Sleep Study
    March 24 Finally get call results are in
    Call neurologist
    Wait four days
    Call different doctor to get recommendation on what neurologist to see
    Get appoint with different doctor April 7
    Different doctor says, send results to me
    Call today to see what's up with different doctor
    Says will discuss next appointment, because we don't discuss over the phone
    Kk. Next appoint is June 16
    Phuck you but no. If the doctor can't do better than that, I'll find new one
    Get call this afternoon. Oh, we can see you next Tuesday
    Evidently, doctor had never bothered to look at the results.
    Phucking *******s
    I didn't go see the doctor because I felt so phucking wonderful that I could wait til June.
    RAWR

/end rant
    Been having trouble breathing through my nose, affecting my sleep and because I've been a mouth breather since I was a kid because of this, breathe smells like chit (pretty sure its connected, anyways, will find out). Go to doctor, says my nose/sinus' are very inflamed and swollen. books me an appointment. Wait weeks and weeks, finally get the call from specialist to find out appointment date. Like 8 hours before I leave for a couple months out of the country.

.....fuark. Doesn't help me at all, will be at least another 4-5 months before I figure out whats wrong/get a solution. I know these feels.

common slav in tracksuit Highwind7's Avatar
    Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -despite being backed up by friends and family I have no motivation
    -I lift and see progress, but it's becoming a routine
    -I have lots to do, study, but not enough willpower to do it
    -started to lose interest in my field of study because it's 50% luck on the exam and 50% non-stop studying and diarrhea
    -me and my friends are so busy with studying that we don't even go out anymore to unwind, let alone find girls to hookup
    -the only girl I have in life is a friend (do not want as gf) who's only around because I don't whiteknight her and worship her, if she didn't contact me at all I'd be on NC with her
    -want to find a way to keep my world in my hands

jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I feel like I have some kind of illness as I've had 3 blood tests that show I have low white blood cells, I have a myriad of symptoms that my doctor keeps covering up with stupid prescriptions that act as a bandaid. I'm pretty sure my thyroid is messed up, and stress is a huge contributor to physical illness. Problem is that it's a never ending cycle. I can't get help which stresses me, and then I get more sick, when I get more sick I get more stressed. I've wasted so much money on supplements and been so careful about my diet trying to fix everything. I just want to be normal again.

FUK

jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xs650 View Post
    Been bottling up rage for years; srs. People in general piss me off. So fake, two faced, inconsiderate, stupid. I sound conceited, but I'm srs. Maybe it's because I work in a warehouse at the moment(school starting sept.), but people blow me away with their stupidity. Forklifting; brb walking in front of me and behind me, almost hit them. Work harder than 99% of people in there, get no credit. Retards get employee of the month because they probably give the boss BJ's. Friend of mine I had a crush on asks me to hang out alot. Just realized lately that I'm a beta in regards to her, literally her emotional tampon. She only invites me over when shes lonely. Going NC and ditching her; but shes my friends sister so It's tough to avoid her. Might have to straight up tell her to piss off.

As a result, I'm starting to be alot more honest with people, and im speaking my mind in attempts to stop being the nice guy and bottling up anger that I don't express towards people. But this has been catching people off gaurd as I'm usually overly nice because I hold back all the **** I want to say, and now I'm alienating friends/co-workers etc. The thing is, I don't even care. The majority of them are idiots/fake anyways.

Any advice? It's like I can't balance being nice and not getting stepped all over, it's gotta be an extreme.
    Be really nice to the people that deserve it, and use discretion when they are people who aren't that close to you. I have your first problem, too. I have a low tolerance for most people and acting interested and nice to everyone all day is very stressful.

It's cognitive dissonance. Definition: This stress and discomfort may also arise within an individual who holds a belief and performs a contradictory action or reaction.

In short, you believe people are stupid but your actions are those of kindness. It can be a very big stressor for some people. Especially when you work a job EVERY DAY where you resent people who work there or be nice to customers when you absolutely can't stand them. It'll wear you down. It did for me when I was personal training. It was way too hard for me to accept that people weren't following my program/recommendations and having to act super nice to them each and every session really burned me out after about a year. I quit after a year and a half.
    Last edited by jakeeck; 04-16-2014 at 07:19 PM.

otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    am almost 17
    parents don't let me stay out past 9:30
    no social life
    will be like this for as long as i live under this house

brb parents get mad at 23 yr old sister when she comes home past midnight

help, advice
    *hasn't lifted in months crew*

SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My feet smell terrible. I sometimes worry about my own mental abilities or even sanity. I'm pretty much a cool guy.

I got dreams, but sometimes I forget reality. I eat more food than a lot of potheads I know. I believe in miracles and am a "Why not?" type of person.

I believe I'm living and building an awesome life, my mom sometimes believe or at least says that i'm not worth a damn...what gives?
    Last edited by SirTerrythe3rd; 04-16-2014 at 07:19 PM.

wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000)
    Send pics in bra and underwear to strangers via electronic device
    still a prude
    still a virgin
    Feel like a slut because of pictures
    regret sending pics
    insecure as ****
    Want to have sex but childhood sexual abuse and morals stop me
    into older men/want relationship, but they only want me for sex
    dont believe im capable of being doctor and national wrestling champion when I compete this july

Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wrestlersaira View Post
    Send pics in bra and underwear to strangers via electronic device
    still a prude
    still a virgin
    Feel like a slut because of pictures
    regret sending pics
    insecure as ****
    Want to have sex but childhood sexual abuse and morals stop me
    into older men/want relationship, but they only want me for sex
    dont believe im capable of being doctor and national wrestling champion when I compete this july
    It sounds like you should stay away from sex until you're a bit older or have been with someone for a while IMO.

don't feel like a slut, my ex posts nude pics on her tumblr and then claims feminism when someone calls her out
    We freaks baby.

VGang.

No sleep crew
    3 pillows crew
    No pants crew
    Full gym attire at all times crew.

DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey fellas,

Life's a piece of **** when you look at it...

...always look on the bright side
    of life...
    (Whistle)

Always look on the light side
    of life...
    (Whistle)

If life seems jolly rotten
    There's something you've forgotten
    And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing
    When you're feeling in the dumps
    Don't be silly chumps
    Just purse your lips and whistle
    - that's the thing.
    And...always look on the bright
    side of life...
    (Whistle)

Come on.

Always look on the right side
    of life...
    (Whistle)

For life is quite absurd
    And death's the final word
    You must always face the curtain
    with a bow
    Forget about your sin - give the
    audience a grin
    Enjoy it - it's your last chance
    anyhow.

So always look on the bright side
    of death...
    (Whistle)

a-Just before you draw your terminal breath...
    (Whistle)

Life's a piece of ****, when you look at it
    Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
    You'll see its all a show, keep 'em laughin as you go
    Just remember that the last laugh is on you

And...
    Always look on the bright side
    of life...
    (Whistle)

of life...

C'mon Brian, cheer up

of life...

of life...

Worse things happen at sea you know.

I mean - what have you got to lose?
    You know, you come from nothing
    - you're going back to nothing.
    What have you lost? Nothing.

(I mean) of life...

what have you got to lose?
    You know, you come from nothing
    - you're going back to nothing.
    What have you lost?

Always (Nothing.) look on the right side of life...

Nothing will come from nothing ya know what they say?
    Cheer up ya old bugga c'mon give us a grin!
    There ya go, see!

Always look on the right side of life...
    (Cheer up ya old bugga c'mon give us a grin! At same time)

There ya go

AwFuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwFuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwFuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwFuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwFuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwFuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwFuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwFuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwFuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwFuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwFuk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    <- New Miscer, thought I'd join in.

-Massive amount of debt getting worse by the hour
    -Always been a loser since HS, low self-esteem, etc...But I believe it's well justified considering I don't think I am attractive in the slightest
    -Was 50lbs over-weight last April, thought it would change my life to become ripped, JK nothing happened..Still think I'm unaesthetic as fuark
    -Can't muster up the courage to approach more females, and on the slight occasion I do, it reestablishes what I already think, that I'm very unappealing
    -Don't have any friends to judge/help with how I look or give me advice on what I can do differently with my appearance or my approaches
    -Daily sadness is turning into major anger/rage
    -Gym is the only thing that keeps me balanced...for the time being
    Last edited by AwFuk; 04-16-2014 at 10:18 PM.

10/10 Facial Aesthetics Ares232's Avatar
    Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    been trying to get out of the reds for a while misc, its so damn hard, feel like i'm not gonna make it, tell me misc am i gonna make it to the greens brah??
    *Lifting 5 times a week crew*
    *Confirmed aesthetics crew*
    *South Africa crew*
    *Engineering Crew*

mod negs: 1 , band camp visits: 1 , R.I.P Zyzz

i'll hook yer right in de fookin gabber m8 i swer on me mum...

Under no circumstances should any post be taken seriously made by this aesthetic poster, unless tagged with the srs tag

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't understand how to acquire a carefree, honest and vulnerable vibe. I always come so close but then something just brings me down and I become a cynical person who can't open up to anything. sometimes I just tell myself this is who I am, but it's not. seems like there's this stifling negative air I can't shake off, I really can't tell if it's actually caused by me or my environment
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I never thought Id start reading this but its actually quite helpful :
    http://www.mapsphotos.net/ThePowerofNow.pdf

Taught me to look at things differently even though its hard at first