Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Dumbest thing you have ever heard a girl say?

This girl I used to work with threatened to push me off the edge of the world when I was being a cheeky kunt to her. She thought the earth was shaped like a flat, horizontal disc. When I told her that the earth is actually shaped like a sphere, she replied "what's a sphere?" She was in her early 20's.

Another girl I worked with thought that pears were hung on trees like Christmas decorations(?); she didn't realise that they actually grew on trees.

At uni, this girl I knew couldn't understand why suddenly there was no hot water in her house and why the central heating wasn't working. I asked her if she'd checked the boiler; she didn't know what a boiler was or where hot water came from.
    Positive crew

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who's the Pope? Srs. As in not the actual name, but who the Pope is in general.
    FSU "Go Noles!"

davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What country is Africa in?
                                                                         ♚ OFFICIAL KINGS® CREW ♚
                                                                                      ♦ Founder ♦
                                                                        ♦ MissChill Appreciation Crew ♦
                                                                                       ♚ ETM ♚

musclepirate is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclepirate is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclepirate is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclepirate is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclepirate is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclepirate is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclepirate is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclepirate is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclepirate is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclepirate is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclepirate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not something they directly said. But i once convinced a girl that europe and aisa were the same thing but had different names depending on if it was summer or winter.
    afraid of decline bench crew
    hate eating crew
    Chest gap crew

Bulking ()
    Cutting (x)

Registered User AnotherScorpion's Avatar
    AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    me in bed with a girl: do you like what you see?
    her: I like your ass, do you mind if I use starp-on?

srs
    "The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."

Bernard Shaw

RIP Johan Cruyff 1947-2016

**Més que un club crew**

WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500)
    srs this ---> " Is Hitler still alive ?" in history class. Sad thing is she's one of the smarter students.

also these:

"Is that a real tattoo ?" she was referring to a stamp I had on the back of my hand with that days date.
    I told this girl "I loved Paul McCartney's singing voice" she replied " Who's Paul McCarthy ?" I berstared her as my eyes shifted down to her shirt which had "The Beatles" logo on it.
    Last edited by WayoJberg; 03-09-2014 at 05:45 AM.

downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This girl in my class was told to get more paper for the printer and she walked over to the photocopier and started photocopying more paper, me and the teacher asked her what she was doing and she said 'making more paper' we then lolled at her because she thought if you photocopy blank paper it makes more paper and shed been doing it for years lmao

Edit: She cried after lol

squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "do you get lightning in australia?"

dead srs.

benmcmc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) benmcmc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) benmcmc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) benmcmc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) benmcmc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) benmcmc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) benmcmc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) benmcmc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) benmcmc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) benmcmc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) benmcmc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not a specific thing but i was trying to explain to a girl that steve jobs face was the silouette in this apple logo but she couldn't see it until a few hours later.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

MISC Plug.DJ crew (◣_◢) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155171433 - If you love EDM + Peaking sign up, takes like 1 min

purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remembered another one.
    The same girl who thought pears were hung on trees thought that Oxfordshire was in Oxford, and I explained it was the other way round. She replied "Oxfordshire is in London though right?"
    Straight facepalm
    Positive crew

WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Wait, I thought fax machines Just shredded up the paper and sent it along the cable to the other persons fax machine, like magic"

Yes......srs

A friend does rock picking (where they get paid like $25 an hour to pick rocks out of paddocks for crops so it doesnt affect the machines etc.)
    A girl asked what it was, and he said "its where we pick rocks, we need to fertilize some of the rock paddocks first for a while though, make sure they grow big"
    Her: Wait, really? Rocks are grown out of the ground?

Originally Posted by downunder96 View Post
    This girl in my class was told to get more paper for the printer and she walked over to the photocopier and started photocopying more paper, me and the teacher asked her what she was doing and she said 'making more paper' we then lolled at her because she thought if you photocopy blank paper it makes more paper and shed been doing it for years lmao

legit one of the funniest things I've ever read lol
    Positive crew

Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ... girlfriend thought the sky was blue because of the ocean's reflection.

And various other things she's said. It's a good thing she's hot and has a kind personality, hardly the sharpest tool in the box. Not like I'm going to marry her though so it works for me.
    *Getting aesthetic is just a hobby crew*
    *Still pretty shredded though crew*

Anti-Conventional Wisdom boxcarguy07's Avatar
    boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000) boxcarguy07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Me - "Are you a koala?"

Girl - "The fuk is that?"

I drew the duck blue. KakeJelly's Avatar
    KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KakeJelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A girl I met in America was amazed that we had dogs and pizza in Australia.

Girl at school asked my mate (who's South African) why he wasn't black.

That's all I can think of now
    Always pick #4 crew.
    Mirin Hard Crew.

TheCannibalCow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCannibalCow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCannibalCow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCannibalCow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCannibalCow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCannibalCow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCannibalCow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCannibalCow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCannibalCow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCannibalCow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCannibalCow is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best. Story. Ever
    I'm not a sore loser. I just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious.

Xbox1 Crew GT TheCannibalCow

I miss rubbies crew

Mark, shut up!

★I'm Your Huckleberry★ MysteriousNomad's Avatar
    MysteriousNomad is a name known to all. (+5000) MysteriousNomad is a name known to all. (+5000) MysteriousNomad is a name known to all. (+5000) MysteriousNomad is a name known to all. (+5000) MysteriousNomad is a name known to all. (+5000) MysteriousNomad is a name known to all. (+5000) MysteriousNomad is a name known to all. (+5000) MysteriousNomad is a name known to all. (+5000) MysteriousNomad is a name known to all. (+5000) MysteriousNomad is a name known to all. (+5000) MysteriousNomad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's 50 percent of 100?.."idk"
    ★Positive crew★
    ★Bulking crew★
    ★IIFYM crew★
    ★All Pro Routine★

Wereallgonnamakeit.mpeg4

1k+

Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was changing the water in the fish tank and my GF said to me don't put too much water in you will drown the fish.

There's probably more but this just sticks in my mind because I nearly died with laughter.
    My farts hospitalise small children...

☢ Fallout 4 crew ☢

Originally Posted by Zmeister View Post
    I was changing the water in the fish tank and my GF said to me don't put too much water in you will drown the fish.

There's probably more but this just sticks in my mind because I nearly died with laughter.
    oh lawd
    Positive crew

MehCheniti is not very helpful. (-500) MehCheniti is not very helpful. (-500) MehCheniti is not very helpful. (-500) MehCheniti is not very helpful. (-500) MehCheniti is not very helpful. (-500) MehCheniti is not very helpful. (-500) MehCheniti is not very helpful. (-500) MehCheniti is not very helpful. (-500) MehCheniti is not very helpful. (-500) MehCheniti is not very helpful. (-500) MehCheniti is not very helpful. (-500)
    How did Hitler die?

SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Diamonds don't lose value.

WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Girl: I want to become an investment banker after graduation
    Teacher: Any idea what investment bankers do?
    Girl: Invest in stocks and stuff
    "Everybody Pities The Weak; Jealousy You Have To Earn."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Maltuz is just really nice. (+1000) Maltuz is just really nice. (+1000) Maltuz is just really nice. (+1000) Maltuz is just really nice. (+1000) Maltuz is just really nice. (+1000) Maltuz is just really nice. (+1000) Maltuz is just really nice. (+1000) Maltuz is just really nice. (+1000) Maltuz is just really nice. (+1000) Maltuz is just really nice. (+1000) Maltuz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Girl in my highschool said: Brown cowns make chocolate milk.....

she was 100% dead serious, it took about 15 minutes of discussing to convince her it was a joke

Wizard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Africa dosent exist

Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Pearl Harbor? That place sounds so pretty but everything else about Florida sucks."

I got up like was going to the bathroom and walked home.
    ***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Official Dog Owners Crew***
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***
    Back From Back Injury pic thread updated (8/21/14)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162931351

Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000)

omg lol thats amazing.
    - Misc Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Crew -

H3lo is a complete loser! (-2000) H3lo is a complete loser! (-2000) H3lo is a complete loser! (-2000) H3lo is a complete loser! (-2000) H3lo is a complete loser! (-2000) H3lo is a complete loser! (-2000) H3lo is a complete loser! (-2000) H3lo is a complete loser! (-2000) H3lo is a complete loser! (-2000) H3lo is a complete loser! (-2000) H3lo is a complete loser! (-2000)
    "Whats a pull-up?" While standing under a pull-up bar.
    >>Mod Negged Crew<<

KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by davekingz View Post
    What country is Africa in?
    This.

And another sloot, tried to correct her and said "Africa is its own country, you know, that's why they have South Africa, North Africa"

Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KizzaK View Post
    This.

And another sloot, tried to correct her and said "Africa is its own country, you know, that's why they have South Africa, North Africa"
    Strong ignorance such as that makes my dink soft.
    ***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Official Dog Owners Crew***
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***
    Back From Back Injury pic thread updated (8/21/14)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162931351

Registered User skinnyfataussie's Avatar
    skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OMG last night. She asked what makes the moon bright at night..... She thought it was the ocean...