WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100)

Nutriiton During Injury Recovery

A bodybuilders gym nightmare has happened, "injury".

There's always something trying to prevent me from my goals, I just push threw the pain and tough it out because the last thing I'ma let stop me is a little pain. My right Wrist/hand is all jacked up and extremely painful to lift with now. It started out 2 years ago but I just ignored and pushed threw it which was a huge mistake because now I think I may have developed a chronic injury. I got back into working out 3 months ago and now this damn things come back to haunt me. I've tried strapped gloves and doing workouts to work around it but nothing seems to work the pain is like none other.

Decided to swing by the doctors and they did x-rays but they didn't see anything. He said to take it easy, but like any other hard head trying to reach his goals decided to take a week off then go hard again. Well now its back again and is really pissing me off.

I'm thinking of just taking another month off and going back at it as long as I can before it comes back. I'm currently cutting, but would like to still lose weight while not lifting. Is it possible to remain at a cal deficit and lose weight without huge muscle loss while just doing cardio? Or would it be best to just stall and eat at Maintenance for a month?

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would just eat at maintenance, wait the one month, and then cut.

Then just plan and execute your cut with training involved and being healthy.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100) WhiteTee is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    I would just eat at maintenance, wait the one month, and then cut.

Then just plan and execute your cut with training involved and being healthy.
    Yea, that's what I was thinking as well. So If I was to do cardio with no weight training would I lose muscle mass?

What blows is my maintenance cals is only 200 more than what I'm already doing for my cut since my activity level dropped, I feel like I should still atleast run a mile 3 times a week... Hate sitting on the bench

benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjobb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do exercises that don't require you to use your hands (safety bar squat, leg extensions, leg curls, hack squat, front squats maybe) and don't even think about cutting right now imo. You should be focused on recovering ASAP and I'd stick to maintenance calories for this time. Yeah you'll lose a bit of muscle, but better to lose a little in a month and gain it back when you're 100% than to lose months on months of training because your wrist/hand is healing slowly.
    Always learning.

(For 5 reps)
    Squat - 110kg
    Deadlift- 115kg
    Bench Press - 65kg
    Overhead Press - 47.5kg

Doing Starting Strength by JasonDB/IceCreamFitness, check out my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148385953

Check out my youtube page too: youtube.com/thebofitness

Originally Posted by benjobb View Post
    Do exercises that don't require you to use your hands (safety bar squat, leg extensions, leg curls, hack squat, front squats maybe) and don't even think about cutting right now imo. You should be focused on recovering ASAP and I'd stick to maintenance calories for this time. Yeah you'll lose a bit of muscle, but better to lose a little in a month and gain it back when you're 100% than to lose months on months of training because your wrist/hand is healing slowly.
    Yea you're right.. Its just that feeling of not being able to give it my all

Should I lower my Fat intake and just stack in more carbs?

On my cut I was doing 2,124 cals - 160g Protein - 80g Fat - 186g Carbs

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^How much do you currently weigh?
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    ^How much do you currently weigh?

I just ended up dropping Fats down to 75 and upping Carbs to 270 with a total cals of 2400. I'll try that for a few days then slowly increase and see how my weight does.. As long as I stabilize for the month off I'll be happy