yacoubalg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Difficult chest devolopement

i have been working out a year and a half doing a consistent workout that contains dumbbell pressing flat, incline,decline and also weighted dips. But no matter how i go up with the weights my chest does not grow and i only have been able to get the shape but no thickness. However my triceps responds better and grows way faster why is it like this?????

TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is most likely down to form. May youtube be your best friend and educator in this instance and give it a whirl looking up bench press videos and tutorials.. The likelihood is that your grip when benching is too narrow therefore recruiting more of your tricep than your chest. Another thing you could do is on the negative slow down the rep as this has been proven to recruit more muscle fibres into the action therefore maximising gains.
    Work hard. Play harder

Hodge Twins, YEAAAAAAAH
    Rest In Protein Zyzz Brahh

House Music Crew !

ItalianStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianStall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by yacoubalg View Post
    i have been working out a year and a half doing a consistent workout that contains dumbbell pressing flat, incline,decline and also weighted dips. But no matter how i go up with the weights my chest does not grow and i only have been able to get the shape but no thickness. However my triceps responds better and grows way faster why is it like this?????
    Add push-ups into your workout lots of push-ups. Look up dumbell pull down for chest. Push-ups work because you aren't pushing off with your traps like you do when you bench. Plus if you haven't done a bunch if push-ups if you do start now it will shock your body and force the muscles to grow. Be sure diet is good though lots if protein all that stuff. Also flex chest between sets and do some chest flies to stretch chest to open it up for growth

5xfaiure push-ups (60 second rest) do it after a moderate bench workout.