Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm an IDIOT!!! Took PWO (White Flood) with a muscle relaxer.

I know, I know, I know. I deserve any criticism I get for posting this thread. I wanted to post it because I looked for this topic in the forums and there wasn't one quite like it so I thought I'd post my experience for anyone else who makes the same mistake.

I hurt my back a week ago and the doctor put me on 750mg of Robaxin. I got up this morning and the first thing I did was take one. About 30 minutes later I thought I would go to the gym and do some core exercises and maybe biceps because I've started to feel better over the last few days. As soon as I made it up in my mind to workout, I went into autopilot and took my pre workout like I always do. As I finished the last drop my wife yelled at me "WAIT, YOU JUST TOOK A MUSCLE RELAXER" !!!!!!! I took it literally 30 minutes before. I totally forgot that I took the muscle relaxer because these never make me lethargic. I was really worried and tried calling the pharmacy but they were closed. I went to the gym anyway and guess what happened?.......... NOTHING. I noticed a very slight drop in my strength but no adverse effects. I was relieved and had a decent workout. Now I'm in not sharing this with you to give you permission to do what I did, but just in case I thought my experience could help. I'm 263 lbs and 750mg of Robaxin is not a lot, so that could've had something to do with it.

I'll never make this mistake again.
    The hardness of this world slowly grinds your dreams away.
    Making a fools joke out of the promises we've made.
    What once seemed black and white turns to so many shades of gray.
    We lose ourselves in work to do, work to do and bills to pay.

--Bruce Springsteen