marko7776 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marko7776 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marko7776 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I think I have gyno developing?!

Okay so when i look at the miror i wouldn't say i have it but when i flex my chest its got fat all over it but mostly in the nipple area and the sites, and some pebbles are under the nipple and on the sides ( larger under the nipple)? and when i look down on my nipples when bent over it looks like they're going out to the left a little? maybe just fat ? here are some pics
    ( i have this fat/gyno for about 2-3 months)

Thanks....
    Attached Images

dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dhruvshayo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    its fat ***got
    MISC NARCISSISTIC CREW
    because i lose myself in mine own eyes while gazin' upon mine own reflection...and cuz i'm prettier than you. (no homo)

oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50) oozymrbunbun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dhruvshayo View Post
    its fat ***got
    kill urself.

srsly though it's probably just fat, just go on a cut and it won't be as noticeable.

jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you're just fat. Don't blame your fatness on gyno

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just look flabby to be. Cant expect to gain that much fat around your midsection and not get bigger boobies. Now if theres a boulder knot under there then you may have the signs
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Doesn't look like gyno at all. It'll just be fatty deposits, if it bothers you a lot go on a cut and it won't look as bad.
    Work hard. Play harder

Hodge Twins, YEAAAAAAAH
    Rest In Protein Zyzz Brahh

House Music Crew !

legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by marko7776 View Post
    Okay so when i look at the miror i wouldn't say i have it but when i flex my chest its got fat all over it but mostly in the nipple area and the sites, and some pebbles are under the nipple and on the sides ( larger under the nipple)? and when i look down on my nipples when bent over it looks like they're going out to the left a little? maybe just fat ? here are some pics
    ( i have this fat/gyno for about 2-3 months)

Thanks....
    As someone with gyno, you have nothing to worry about. It's just fat.

anonymous
    probably just fat
    mAYBE the beginning stages of gyno but cut and then find out

marko7776 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marko7776 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marko7776 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright thanks everyone, i was planning a cut soon.