ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Diet on a budget.

Well I have myself, my wife and my daughter, Ive been wanting to cut down in weight, but Im a janitor and have a mortgage. Its become cheaper to spend 5 bucks and feed the whole family on not so great of food rather than buy say a bag of salad, for one the bags at the grocery store here in town cost 5 bucks and dont really have much in them making them maybe a side but not a meal for us, skinless chicken breast packs are like 9-12 bucks depending on how much they weigh, which those are filling, but then again thats just one meal. I want to cut from 285 to something like 215, anyone find any ways to eat clean on a budget? I mean there are certain points in time where we have extra money so we are able to eat healthier like right now, but when this dries up its back to crap food unless I can figure something out.

auriga is just really nice. (+1000) auriga is just really nice. (+1000) auriga is just really nice. (+1000) auriga is just really nice. (+1000) auriga is just really nice. (+1000) auriga is just really nice. (+1000) auriga is just really nice. (+1000) auriga is just really nice. (+1000) auriga is just really nice. (+1000) auriga is just really nice. (+1000) auriga is just really nice. (+1000)
    aldis! Me my wife and two daughters eat quite well with a food budget of 60 a week, which compared to others i know seems to be on the cheap.
    Bleed success. Eat. Sleep. Mate. Defend. – Jim Wendler.

4/24/14 I was one of the 337 unfortunate souls. Never forget.

ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErikLeeHayes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the nearest aldis is about 45 mins away, their prices worth the drive?

03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ErikLeeHayes View Post
    the nearest aldis is about 45 mins away, their prices worth the drive?
    By far the cheapest supermarket around bro. Worth the 45 min drive if you're gonna do a big shop
    Brb just PR'd 3 plate deadlift now walking round gym thinking i'm the mac daddy.

*Trying to get girlfriend to lift crew*

*Girlfriend now thinks i think she's fat crew*

*Contemplating stopping asking her to lift so she doesn't leave me for someone who loves her personality not just her looks crew*

*Fuark that, bish gotta start lifting crew*

*...Girlfriend left me crew*

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    These videos may help you, they are called "Big on a Budget" where pro bodybuilders show you how to shop and prepare meals for only $50/week:

Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0