Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorbyak will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Overrated Movies

Movies that are over-rated IMO.

1. Fight Club--I saw right through this plot. I didn't read the book, just too obvious. I think it came out too close to The Sixth Sense.
    2. Eternal Sunshine on a Spotless Mind--I think I felt it was a want to be art house film. It annoyed the crap out of me.
    3. The Tree of Life--I tried to watch this movie on a 12 hour flight home. I couldn't get through it and ended up watching Australia(the whole damn thing)......

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Titanic - can't believe how many people thought that movie was great.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any action movie staring Bruce Willis as a tough guy. Bruce Willis is simply not believable as a tough guy.
    Its not enough!

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tmax55 View Post
    Any action movie staring Bruce Willis as a tough guy. Bruce Willis is simply not believable as a tough guy.
    Last Boyscout sucked....but you didn't like the first Die Hard?

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gravity. It was stupid and it sucked hard. The best part was dude floating around space with a rectangular hole square in the middle of his head.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Last Boyscout sucked....but you didn't like the first Die Hard?
    I like Arnold as a tough guy, the Boz as a tough guy, Van Damme as a tough guy, and in some cases Dolf Lundgren - why because I felt like they could kick my ass. I felt quite the opposite about Bruce Willis and so no I didn't like that movie.
    Its not enough!

demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Titanic - can't believe how many people thought that movie was great.
    Best memory about this movie (because I don't remember much of it) was the girl I was holding hands with while watching it. LOL funny stuff.
    Have you done something today to take yourself to the next level?

Always thinking of making $$ crew

Help Others. Be Humble. Life is Great.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Almost every movie that has a bunch of super stars in it sucks. cant recall one that i liked other than space cowboys.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best part about Titanic was when it sank. I mean, here's a movie with no surprises. You KNOW they're going to die (most of them) and never mind how they phukked with some history and real people, the movie was actually boring. I got married that year and my wife made me take her. We got special seats. (You pay more for a prime seat) I bought her the pamphlet.

And after forty minutes I fell asleep and my wife elbowed me.

Me: "What, is it over?"
    Her: "No."

Forced myself to watch some more after going out for some Coke, a bathroom break, and a few smokes. Came in, sat down, fell asleep again. Felt a punch to the side of my head.

Her: "Stay awake!"
    Me: "Isn't it over yet?"
    Her: "NO!"

Loved it when it sank. That signaled the beginning of the end it couldn't have come soon enough.

/story
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Avatar, was dances with wolves meets the smurfs.

Brokeback mountain. Even Anne hathaways boobs couldn't save that one. And no it's not because it was a gay themed movie (loved milk). It was just a bad story and slow as hell
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Almost every movie that has a bunch of super stars in it sucks. cant recall one that i liked other than space cowboys.
    Oceans 11 and 12 -perfect example

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dungeonmistress View Post
    Gravity. It was stupid and it sucked hard.
    That was my perception without seeing it.
    Doesn't help that I'm a science nut and probably would have issues accepting cosmic inaccuracies.
    I'm not a Bullock fan either.

Karl....GuyJin.....'Titanic'....snoresville.
    Unfortunately, the wife bought it when it came out and I somehow sat through it without checking my eyelids for perforation (that I recall, that is).
    It was a love story....I hate love stories.

Carry on....
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Blade Runner. I've tried to watch if a half-dozen times and never finished it. And I'm a sci-fi person. I read Ender's Game about 10 times.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    That was my perception without seeing it.
    Doesn't help that I'm a science nut and probably would have issues accepting cosmic inaccuracies.

It got high praise from some guys who have actually been in space...specifically for the realism of it all. I have not seen it, nor do I plan to, but I did see that on the news one day last week.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jibaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Avatar, was dances with wolves meets the smurfs.
    Agreed. It was also a copy of the very forgettable children's cartoon Fern Gully. A logger becomes transformed into a fairy and ultimately sides with his fairy girlfriend against the humans. Having said that, Avatar was spectacular and I thoroughly enjoyed watching it.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    It got high praise from some guys who have actually been in space...specifically for the realism of it all. .
    Didn't hear the 'praise' it received that you refer to but I have no problem with my perception being wrong.....I have certainly been wrong in the past.
    If it rears it's head on Netflix I'd probably give it a test run to see if it holds my interest.
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn't hear the 'praise' it received that you refer to but I have no problem with my perception being wrong.....I have certainly been wrong in the past.
    If it rears it's head on Netflix I'd probably give it a test run to see if it holds my interest.
    I wouldn't know the difference myself. . Hell, I love Star Wars. I may see it on Netflix myself, just to see it.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    --- Titanic: I cried and cried at that movie. During and after. One of our first date with my husband. He swore he loved it! Now reading what you guys wrote, I not so sure anymore...

--- Avatar: with you on that one. Just don't get the hype.

--- blade runner is one of my favorite movie of all time.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jibaholic View Post
    Blade Runner. I've tried to watch if a half-dozen times and never finished it. And I'm a sci-fi person. I read Ender's Game about 10 times.
    Agreed, no idea how it has become some sort of cult hit.

Nitemare before Christmas is another one that people rave about but I think it sucks hard.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    It got high praise from some guys who have actually been in space...specifically for the realism of it all. I have not seen it, nor do I plan to, but I did see that on the news one day last week.
    All that may be true but the story line was lame. So many things went wrong for Bullock that it became predictable, like ok what's gonna happen to her next *yawn*

george clooney's acting didn't impress me and he was offed within the first third of the movie. this was the first (and most likely last) movie i'll see with either of them in it.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Braveheart. Mother-of-God, let's drag it out by showing endless landscape scenes. When it ended, I said, "What the ***? That was a frigged up ending." Wife said, "No, that was the end of the 1st disc."
    Jurassic Park. Instantly turned me off that they blatantly ripped off an old Johnny Quest cartoon plot from when I was a kid with the dinosaur's DNA being in a mosquito locked in amber and then there are dinosaurs on an island.

here's another one - lord of the rings. could it have been any longer? i don't get into that kind of movie and i never read the book or books (see i don't even know how many there are lol). if i was offered a choice between watching lord of the rings from start to finish wearing that medical torture device that keeps your eyes open and you can't blink or impaling myself on a sword i'd opt for the sword.

Originally Posted by 62Wolf View Post
    Braveheart. Mother-of-God, let's drag it out by showing endless landscape scenes. When it ended, I said, "What the ***? That was a frigged up ending." Wife said, "No, that was the end of the 1st disc."
    Jurassic Park. Instantly turned me off that they blatantly ripped off an old Johnny Quest cartoon plot from when I was a kid with the dinosaur's DNA being in a mosquito locked in amber and then there are dinosaurs on an island.
    I loved Jonny Quest but looking back I think Dr. Quest and Race Bannon were teh ghey.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dungeonmistress View Post
    if i was offered a choice between watching lord of the rings from start to finish wearing that medical torture device that keeps your eyes open and you can't blink or impaling myself on a sword i'd opt for the sword.
    That's a little kinky

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Les Miserable.

No one told me it was a friggen musical
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Les Miserable.

Karl....GuyJin.....'Titanic'....snoresville.
    Unfortunately, the wife bought it when it came out and I somehow sat through it without checking my eyelids for perforation (that I recall, that is).
    It was a love story....I hate love stories.

Carry on....
    I hate love stories too .... but even on that level it sucked. They knew each other ...what....3 days? We are supposed to believe a love story between 2 people that haven't even known each other for a week? Stupid.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Les Miserable.

---

CBB to his wife: "Honey, no one told me that the movie was gonna be a musical!"

Wife to CBB: "No one told me that marriage could be a tragedy, either!"

"Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Juno
    Harry Potter
    The Hunger Games
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    300. Could not even sit through the entire POS.

One movie that everyone thought was so funny back in the day was There's Something About Mary. All I heard about was how hilarious this movie was. I thought it sucked.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges