bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Get in here and we will discuss college girls

College girls. First year at UNI i was taken, took my ex bitch or more so was her bitch and followed her to college 300 miles away.

Now im free and have been for almost a year thank god.

Are all college girls cray cray or what? Like seems like any i meet are crazy. Ive been on a few dates.
    Im not the hit and quit kinda guy.
    Seams like all of them are.

Lately ive made a rule if shes under 20 or under 2nd year status I wont even be friends with her.

Whore city, i swear like a whores are us must be close by.
    Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.

Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bestestever View Post
    College girls. First year at UNI i was taken, took my ex bitch or more so was her bitch and followed her to college 300 miles away.

Now im free and have been for almost a year thank god.

Are all college girls cray cray or what? Like seems like any i meet are crazy. Ive been on a few dates.
    Im not the hit and quit kinda guy.
    Seams like all of them are.

Lately ive made a rule if shes under 20 or under 2nd year status I wont even be friends with her.

Whore city, i swear like a whores are us must be close by.
    What Ive learned is, party for whores/quick sex, and study hard in libraries for a good relationship lol. And wander around culinary for bad bishes

Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gf material is never found in clubs. every girl in a club would cheat on you if she is ever alone with another sexually attractive male srs. gf material is found in the library so to speak.
    to the best!

bench 308
    squat 440
    deadlift 440

B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    met my gf in class, i guess it's hit or miss though. Plenty of fish brah, I like my gf but if I lose her I know i'll get over it because of my mindset.

bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestestever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Maui95 View Post
    What Ive learned is, party for whores/quick sex, and study hard in libraries for a good relationship lol. And wander around culinary for bad bishes
    ahaha loled at the culinary thing, I just meet them in random places. The party whores are just a lost cause for me, Not to be conceded but I have 10x more girls comeon to me then my friends at parties, but like i said im not a one night stand kinda guy. More like take her on a date kinda guy.
    Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.

Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    gf material is never found in clubs. every girl in a club would cheat on you if she is ever alone with another sexually attractive male srs. gf material is found in the library so to speak.
    Haha yeah exactly, I have one friend that Ive told time and time again, dont get feelings for a party screw, and he does over and over again. He is an extreme beta too so it makes it much worse, hes my bro but damn!.

Originally Posted by B055 View Post
    met my gf in class, i guess it's hit or miss though. Plenty of fish brah, I like my gf but if I lose her I know i'll get over it because of my mindset.
    tons of cute girls here but my classes are ulgy bishes. One class is full of hotties but its got a seating chart and I cant do **** about that. Any girls I do meet, they all seam to get attracted quite quickly too me and then im just not attracted to them in the end because they just dont seam of high quality. I seek upgrades in my women not down grades.

Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bestestever View Post
    ahaha loled at the culinary thing, I just meet them in random places. The party whores are just a lost cause for me, Not to be conceded but I have 10x more girls comeon to me then my friends at parties, but like i said im not a one night stand kinda guy. More like take her on a date kinda guy.
    Haha its true, no matter where you go, culinary has cute/sexy girls. Then the fat girls who like to make food for themselves. Also Im more of a penetrate anything with teets n azz kinda guy but I feel you

Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't look for a gf in a city of sloots bro.

Hold off and stay single till you find the right chick, if you try to rush things you'll settle for a slut and get fukked over. Stay safe opie
    RAW lifts
    Bench (Pause) - 250 (Torn Pec)
    Squat - 451.7
    Deadlift - 589.5 (APF National record) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkVBtkEfVdw

RAW Total - 1291

SDSU

APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    was a beta last year and in a long distance relationship. dumped her in the summer, banged 3 sloots at work and now loving life much more except ex-gf keeps calling/texting me when drunk about how i made the biggest mistake of my life and how we're supposed to be together and other weird chit even though she has another bf already. ended up bringing home a girl i actually like and now it's weird between us i feel like i should've waited longer for that now, the feels

rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how do u brahs smash in college?r u guys very extroverted and go to every party and find the most vunerable one?
    Ex-Distance Runner | Ex-Sprinter | Current Bodybuilder/weight lifter
    5 Min mile 25 sec 200m 315 S/275DL/190B (5 RM for all)
    **INTJ/INFJ somewhere inbetween crew**

**dyel mode unless have pump and flexing crew. aka natty crew.**

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    oh lawd..don't even put me in cray/party/ho girl category. True most college girls are out there, all about partying, and just having a "good" time. I think that is so dumb went to one party last year, can't be losing gainzz by missing meals being sleazy, or drinking extra carb filed calories. Life is about the gainz not the parties. Gym. Eat. Class. Eat. Gym. Eat. Work. Eat. Eat Sleep.
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your first problem is looking for a girlfriend in college. you're doing it wrong.

ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADO22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WolfBeast View Post
    oh lawd..don't even put me in cray/party/ho girl category. True most college girls are out there, all about partying, and just having a "good" time. I think that is so dumb went to one party last year, can't be losing gainzz by missing meals being sleazy, or drinking extra carb filed calories. Life is about the gainz not the parties. Gym. Eat. Class. Eat. Gym. Eat. Work. Eat. Eat Sleep.
    if you're being serious, your college experience sounds miserable. there will be time to make gains later on in life. you will never get your college years back.

TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ADO22 View Post
    if you're being serious, your college experience sounds miserable. there will be time to make gains later on in life. you will never get your college years back.
    Lol this, I would never sacrifice my social life to make gains. If I had the choice of going to a house party or the gym, I'd go to the party. You have your whole life to make gains, you don't have your whole life to have a good time

But opie, you're complaining about easy sloots in college? what is problem

rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TylerA120 View Post
    Lol this, I would never sacrifice my social life to make gains. If I had the choice of going to a house party or the gym, I'd go to the party. You have your whole life to make gains, you don't have your whole life to have a good time

But opie, you're complaining about easy sloots in college? what is problem
    why not both?
    i think developing healthy habits earlier is crucial to your development. habits are harder and harder to make with each passing day, the younger you are, the easier it is to make habits. thats why people dont change that much.
    that being said, i believe in some fun as well. work hard, play hard.

work hard 5 days of the week, have a good time for 2 days of the week
    ?????
    PROFIT

eat well, and only drink heaviy once a month

Originally Posted by rynnp View Post
    why not both?
    i think developing healthy habits earlier is crucial to your development. habits are harder and harder to make with each passing day, the younger you are, the easier it is to make habits. thats why people dont change that much.
    that being said, i believe in some fun as well. work hard, play hard.

work hard 5 days of the week, have a good time for 2 days of the week
    ?????
    PROFIT

eat well, and only drink heaviy once a month

you had me until you said drink heavy once a month.. trust me i ate well and went to the gym 5x a week.. but if there were fun parties thurs-fri-sat.. i was obviously going every time.

as far as the "habit" thing goes, i'm pretty sure we are all on this website because we LOVE to work out. it has nothing to do with a habit or routine.

tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i should stick to the teen misc, this applies to me way more than the big misc.
    This thread has so much info for me
    better regret doing it, than regret not doing it

technicalsons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) technicalsons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) technicalsons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) technicalsons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) technicalsons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) technicalsons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) technicalsons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lol it's only whoreville if you're in a really chitty college. Trust me any good college it really isnt like that

J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everything in moderation. You can drink alcohol responsibly and still make gains, just know your limits. I drink a lot every other weekend and I'm still shredded. Haven't noticed much of a difference at all and I'm still setting PR's at the gym. Have a good time and be social, use moderation, your gains will be fine.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    300+ Bench Crew
    IRB 9k+
    ~Polish Strength Genetics~

Lol you sound pretty serious. Don't Happen to go to FSU do you?

you had me until you said drink heavy once a month.. trust me i ate well and went to the gym 5x a week.. but if there were fun parties thurs-fri-sat.. i was obviously going every time.

as far as the "habit" thing goes, i'm pretty sure we are all on this website because we LOVE to work out. it has nothing to do with a habit or routine.
    See parties are cool and I but I just don't have fun. I'm not a boring person, but I am kinda from the sticks and I like a nice bonfire setting and drinking with my buds back home much more. To each his own. Maybe the parties here just are not that good.

its not just about working out as a habit, mental habits as well. if you have a passsion and you know what you're doing then good. but i know a bunch of people who go to college, get a major with no aspirations in the future and just party in college. when they get out theyre gunna get a low paying-moderate paying job where they'll be looking back on the "good days" of college.

to me saying college was the best time of your life means you basically gave up after college. these are the kinds of people who just party, smoke, and chill out all the time; and when theyre out of college they think life sucks because they took college as the opportunity to fuk around and they think life has to be a grind all the time. i dont think life has to be a grind. develop healthy habits early on and you can make it

to each and their own though.