Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NicholasMango View Post
    Might be an exaggeration. But they certainly do NOT have to score as high.

I was born out of wedlock. I do not know my biological father, but I was raised by my mothers husband.

No one would even blink at that story.
    Not saying they would blink an eye, I just have an uncle on board of admissions at a high leveled college and they do a ton checks on everyone they let in since such a low acceptance rate. Specially if they give you any $

Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Claims he'll go to Yale, asks online miscers what he should major it. lolol
    A simple hello can lead to a million different things.

J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bezzz View Post
    second this.

NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigStewTheJew View Post
    Not saying they would blink an eye, I just have an uncle on board of admissions at a high leveled college and they do a ton checks on everyone they let in since such a low acceptance rate. Specially if they give you any $
    What are they gonna do? DNA test me?

Inspiration =/= ability.

Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This lmao OP started off somewhat unreasonable but then experienced delusions of flabbergasting grandeur.
    You want bragging rights but don't want to deal with elitism? OP pls.

We can't tell you what you're passionate about and we shouldn't have to tell you which majors make money. A 30 on your act won't get you into an ivy, those are a dime a dozen compared to the people who get into ivies. And do you even know anything about Yale?

J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wonder why OP is red doe..

NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by J18W405 View Post
    Wonder why OP is red doe..
    Iceman is a *******.

Originally Posted by Nitsua24 View Post
    This lmao OP started off somewhat unreasonable but then experienced delusions of flabbergasting grandeur.
    You want bragging rights but don't want to deal with elitism? OP pls.

We can't tell you what you're passionate about and we shouldn't have to tell you which majors make money. A 30 on your act won't get you into an ivy, those are a dime a dozen compared to the people who get into ivies. And do you even know anything about Yale?
    I said I didn't think Stanford was elite enough.

As for act. 30 is my minmum. I can do better. I only had three days to prepare and it was my first standardized test ever.

I'm not passionate about anything. I'm just looking for some ideas.

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just realized the irrelevancy of Yale if your true intention was to find a major you're interested in.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Semi srs. I wanna be Ivy League. If for nothing other than bragging rights.
    You realize Ivy League is just the name of the athletic conference they compete in?

Stanford is the #1 University according to Forbes, #5 by USNews.
    #2 in Engineering (Ivy leagues aren't even top 5).

Inb4 OP doesn't even get into a state school and ends up going to community college.
    You can't force knowledge into a dumbass any more than you can force sight into a blind man.

When the world breaks your legs you go and beat it with your crutch.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I said I didn't think Stanford was elite enough.

As for act. 30 is my minmum. I can do better. I only had three days to prepare and it was my first standardized test ever.

I'm not passionate about anything. I'm just looking for some ideas.
    Lold don't let Yale know they

They only want passionate people

supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u seem like the typical candyass annoying redhead smartass nerd that feels the need to brag to everyone in school how many AP classes ur taking this semester

not to mention ur a red who claims he only studied for the act for 3 days, claims standard is not '' elite enough '' and you do not even have an avi

subtle troll/10

Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did not read the entire thread, but first off, why the actual fuk does everybody have to try to chit on other people's success in the tmisc? The insecurity is absolutely ridiculous.

Nicholas, do what you think you'd be good at. From the little I've talked to you, business or computer science seems to fit you well. You're smart as hell bro, show them your passion, let em know how bad you want this, and I honestly think you will get in.
    RAW lifts
    Bench (Pause) - 250 (Torn Pec)
    Squat - 451.7
    Deadlift - 589.5 (APF National record) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkVBtkEfVdw

RAW Total - 1291

SDSU

gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was curious with my first two post ITT. Will stop chitting on OP. I am myself looking forward to applying to HYP. I don't think I have a chance, but I'm content with my backups which I am very positive I can get into. I, too, have "impressive" stats and some unique extracurriculars, but I do not think I am nearly qualified for a school like Yale. I did not invent some great contraption or do anything amazing, amazing for my community...yet. So yeah, I believe OP has a right to think Yale is a good match for him. OP just take note that in my experience most overestimate their abilities to get into HYP.

for your major, you NEED to get this figured out... like ****ing now. It doesn't matter if you won the google fair, cured cancer, and more...if Yale can see through you and tell that you have no idea what you want to do in life you are automatically screwed.

Originally Posted by gud1 View Post
    Was curious with my first two post ITT. Will stop chitting on OP. I am myself looking forward to applying to HYP. I don't think I have a chance, but I'm content with my backups which I am very positive I can get into. I, too, have "impressive" stats and some unique extracurriculars, but I do not think I am nearly qualified for a school like Yale. I did not invent some great contraption or do anything amazing, amazing for my community...yet. So yeah, I believe OP has a right to think Yale is a good match for him. OP just take note that in my experience most overestimate their abilities to get into HYP.

for your major, you NEED to get this figured out... like ****ing now. It doesn't matter if you won the google fair, cured cancer, and more...if Yale can see through you and tell that you have no idea what you want to do in life you are automatically screwed.
    Like I said, I'm going to wait until I know for sure before I apply. I'm not one of these idiots thats gonna go to college, run up a huge debt, then decide they want to switch majors.

I don't know what it will be, and I do have a good two years to decide. But when I decide, I will be sure.

As for passion. I did not mean to say I have no passion. I have a very strong passion in life, and it's to be one of, if not the best. Not just the best I can be, but the best in the world. If I play a video game, I don't stop until I'm in the top 1% out of the 32 million players. If it's chess, I hire a god damned chess tutor and I train until I can go win tournaments.

If it's going to college. I get into Yale. I don't care what it takes, even if I get rejected at first. I WILL get in if I decide to go that route. But not only will I get in. I want to be THE. ****ING. BEST. It's not enough to derp around and graduate at the bottom, or even middle of the class.

In highschool, If I scored anything less than 100% on a test. I retook it. I have an absolutely perfect record in highschool. (Even for Latin. Which I hated and eventually dropped. Took two years. Couldn't speak more than a word or two now to be honest, but I could probably pick it back up.)

If at all possible. I want to take that 100% streak through into Yale/Harvard/Princeton/wherever I end up. And if I find out someone else in the school is doing the same thing? Well. Then I'll just have to do more. Extra assignments, tutor someone else in the class, extra curricular things, doesn't really matter.

And let me clarify one final thing. I don't want to be the best because "I'm better than everyone else." I do it because I feel like I'm wasting everyone's time if I don't. I always believed to improve you had to set your goals high. That is, if you reach your goal, you stop improving, so you have to set it higher. As a result, I set my goal to be the best in the world, and if/when I get there, I raise the bar and beat myself until I can go no further. If I can't become better than someone else? It's not a problem. I'm not going to hate him for it, but neither will I stop trying. Even if I don't win, I will become a hell of a lot better by trying to.

/rant.

rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ok i didnt read the whole thread because a lot of it is obvious/repetitive.

do something you like, dont do it for the money. all you need is the money to eat, and a bed
    you say you want to go to the ivy league school for connections? okay... do something like business, marketing, communications, those are flexible imo if u still dont know what u want to do.
    also strong repeting that you can get into an ivy league. esp yale. they look for a specific kind of student. there are plenty of kids with perfect gpa, sat with typical EC's like you who are applying u dont stand out in my honest opinion.

theres nothing different from any ivy than a normal school in terms of academics imo just different major options but thats it. u'll learn pretty much the same thing under the same major

also: nicholasmangopoulos@gmail.com

u fukin red *******.
    Ex-Distance Runner | Ex-Sprinter | Current Bodybuilder/weight lifter
    5 Min mile 25 sec 200m 315 S/275DL/190B (5 RM for all)
    **INTJ/INFJ somewhere inbetween crew**

**dyel mode unless have pump and flexing crew. aka natty crew.**

Originally Posted by rynnp View Post
    ok i -------------------didnt read--------------------------- the whole thread because a lot of it is obvious/repetitive.

do something you like, dont do it for the money. all you need is the money to eat, and a bed
    you say you want to go to the ivy league school for connections? okay... do something like business, marketing, communications, those are flexible imo if u still dont know what u want to do.
    also strong repeting that you can get into an ivy league. esp yale. they look for a specific kind of student. there are plenty of kids with perfect gpa, sat with typical EC's like you who are applying u dont stand out in my honest opinion.

theres nothing different from any ivy than a normal school in terms of academics imo just different major options but thats it. u'll learn pretty much the same thing under the same major

u fukin red *******.
    Congratulations. You posted my email.
    And you spewed what is (By your own admittance.) ignorance.

Like I said, I'm going to wait until I know for sure before I apply. I'm not one of these idiots thats gonna go to college, run up a huge debt, then decide they want to switch majors.

I don't know what it will be, and I do have a good two years to decide. But when I decide, I will be sure.

As for passion. I did not mean to say I have no passion. I have a very strong passion in life, and it's to be one of, if not the best. Not just the best I can be, but the best in the world. If I play a video game, I don't stop until I'm in the top 1% out of the 32 million players. If it's chess, I hire a god damned chess tutor and I train until I can go win tournaments.

If it's going to college. I get into Yale. I don't care what it takes, even if I get rejected at first. I WILL get in if I decide to go that route. But not only will I get in. I want to be THE. ****ING. BEST. It's not enough to derp around and graduate at the bottom, or even middle of the class.

In highschool, If I scored anything less than 100% on a test. I retook it. I have an absolutely perfect record in highschool. (Even for Latin. Which I hated and eventually dropped. Took two years. Couldn't speak more than a word or two now to be honest, but I could probably pick it back up.)

If at all possible. I want to take that 100% streak through into Yale/Harvard/Princeton/wherever I end up. And if I find out someone else in the school is doing the same thing? Well. Then I'll just have to do more. Extra assignments, tutor someone else in the class, extra curricular things, doesn't really matter.

And let me clarify one final thing. I don't want to be the best because "I'm better than everyone else." I do it because I feel like I'm wasting everyone's time if I don't. I always believed to improve you had to set your goals high. That is, if you reach your goal, you stop improving, so you have to set it higher. As a result, I set my goal to be the best in the world, and if/when I get there, I raise the bar and beat myself until I can go no further. If I can't become better than someone else? It's not a problem. I'm not going to hate him for it, but neither will I stop trying. Even if I don't win, I will become a hell of a lot better by trying to.

/rant.
    lol wut

Highschool let's you retake tests?

Originally Posted by BigStewTheJew View Post
    lol wut

Highschool let's you retake tests?

Homeschooling has its advantages. Obviously its not the same questions again, but yeah. The lowest I've EVER scored was a 75. And that's because I straight away took the finals for a math textbook I hadn't even opened. I wanted to skip it and move on to something harder lol. I studied from the book for a couple of days and retook that too.

honestly though, math is my enemy. I'm most worried about engineering because most engineering majors require high level math. I've gone back and taken old tests for lulz in math and straight up failed. I don't retain it very well.

gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

/rant.
    Honestly I have NO idea how your rant was relevant as a response to my post! Not being sarcastic or flaming. I still mean it when I said that you should find out ASAP what you want to do in life. Colleges can see passion, you have passion. But they like to see that you have a specific path that you want to head towards. You will be successful with that attitude, you know, nothing less than 100% on every test. But colleges frankly don't care too much (especially Yale), they want to see that attitude applied towards a specific path...you get my point.

But it's good you realize you have two years to decide...decide!

Honestly I have NO idea how your rant was relevant as a response to my post! Not being sarcastic or flaming. I still mean it when I said that you should find out ASAP what you want to do in life. Colleges can see passion, you have passion. But they like to see that you have a specific path that you want to head towards. You will be successful with that attitude, you know, nothing less than 100% on every test. But colleges frankly don't care too much (especially Yale), they want to see that attitude applied towards a specific path...you get my point.

But it's good you realize you have two years to decide...decide!
    Rant was mostly for other people first part was more for you.

And yeah. I'm working on figuring it out. Hence the thread.

Heads up, your email address is in the img you posted on the first page ITT. If you care.

Heads up, your email address is in the img you posted on the first page ITT. If you care.
    I deleted image. The guy above me posted it though.

rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congratulations. You posted my email.
    And you spewed what is (By your own admittance.) ignorance.
    yeah i posted it because u were dumb enough to leave it in the image. a future yale student leaving their own email in a picture on an anon forum board? cool, makes sense. if i didnt point it out you probably wouldve left it there forever.
    u might call it ignorance but i like where im headed in life and im content. are you content though? going to a anon forum board full of teenagers for top tier college advice?

yeah i posted it because u were dumb enough to leave it in the image. a future yale student leaving their own email in a picture on an anon forum board? cool, makes sense. if i didnt point it out you probably wouldve left it there forever.
    u might call it ignorance but i like where im headed in life and im content. are you content though? going to a anon forum board full of teenagers for top tier college advice?
    Not really. I don't intend on leaving this thread up tbbph.

I asked opinions on majors.
    Looking for some ideas/inspiration.

Not a bunch of mad community college *******s trying to tell me I can't get in to Yale.

03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 03clacey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Almost every job that makes serious money is boring as ****.

brb rather be earning 200k a year bored in an office and then drive home in my audi to my smoking hot wife and chill in the pool, than waking up in the morning and getting the bus to my amazing job that pays **** and fuarking my whale wife.

Inb4 stfu
    inb4 not gonna make it

im gonna make it, hellz yeas
    Brb just PR'd 3 plate deadlift now walking round gym thinking i'm the mac daddy.

*Trying to get girlfriend to lift crew*

*Girlfriend now thinks i think she's fat crew*

*Contemplating stopping asking her to lift so she doesn't leave me for someone who loves her personality not just her looks crew*

*Fuark that, bish gotta start lifting crew*

*...Girlfriend left me crew*

Originally Posted by 03clacey View Post
    Almost every job that makes serious money is boring as ****.

brb rather be earning 200k a year bored in an office and then drive home in my audi to my smoking hot wife and chill in the pool, than waking up in the morning and getting the bus to my amazing job that pays **** and fuarking my whale wife.

Inb4 stfu
    inb4 not gonna make it

im gonna make it, hellz yeas
    You make a fair point. However, most really high paying jobs use the majority of your time. I'd like to not be miserable there. lol

Industrial engineering looks promising. Could use some more research though.

^not with that attitude.
    where theres a will, there's a way.

Not really. I don't intend on leaving this thread up tbbph.

I asked opinions on majors.
    Looking for some ideas/inspiration.

Not a bunch of mad community college *******s trying to tell me I can't get in to Yale.
    theyre just being realistic. just because you have the scores doesnt mean you can get in. i know people with amazing sat, gpa scores with leadership roles in ECs but they had to settle for top 25 school wheras they wanted to go to a top 10 school. there are just way too many overqualifed students nowadays.

and this isnt a college forum board, go to collegeconfidential or a career planning forum or something to get less hate

^not with that attitude.
    where theres a will, there's a way.

theyre just being realistic. just because you have the scores doesnt mean you can get in. i know people with amazing sat, gpa scores with leadership roles in ECs but they had to settle for top 25 school wheras they wanted to go to a top 10 school. there are just way too many overqualifed students nowadays.

and this isnt a college forum board, go to collegeconfidential or a career planning forum or something to get less hate
    They are jelly. That's about it. Lol I expect it from tmisc. I was hoping for more suggestions though.

Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At this point, I'm like 90% sure I want to go to Yale if anywhere. No clue what to major in though. Anyone got any ideas of careers that aren't boring as ****, and make money?
    You only made this thread to say you're going to Yale. Like ****ing tmisc opinions matter when your whole future is ahead of you. ****ing cheeky
    Instagram: @Johneffer
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Johnefferlol2/videos
    Bench: 405 sets of 6, 315 for 20
    Squat: 495 for 6 sets of 12, 675x1
    Deadlift: 685
    Teen Nationals Overall Champion 2017