Closed Thread
Page 236 of 292 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,080 of 8731
    Sparky84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sparky84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sparky84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sparky84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sparky84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sparky84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sparky84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sparky84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sparky84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sparky84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sparky84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep it up, awesome
    The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    Clash of Clans Crew- Spark538

DapperSapper will become famous soon enough. (+50) DapperSapper will become famous soon enough. (+50) DapperSapper will become famous soon enough. (+50) DapperSapper will become famous soon enough. (+50) DapperSapper will become famous soon enough. (+50) DapperSapper will become famous soon enough. (+50) DapperSapper will become famous soon enough. (+50) DapperSapper will become famous soon enough. (+50) DapperSapper will become famous soon enough. (+50) DapperSapper will become famous soon enough. (+50) DapperSapper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At 277 last weigh in?? Awesome work brahhhhh

Should post current weight in sig for us math challenged miscers
    Real stats not e-stats
    Squat 315
    Bench 315
    Deadlift 405
    --------------
    1,035lbs

BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Wetbreasts View Post
    In the strict sense of the word, I already am bodybuilding.
    If you're not stepping on stage, you're not a bodybuilder. And you shouldn't want to be. It's stupidly unhealthy to diet that lean, and somebody with a bad history with food should not try and get contest lean. You'd be setting yourself up for a eating disorder and hormonal damage.
    Makes eye contact with the webcam when jacking it, just in case

Free Col. Nathan R. Jessup

Furious that the car in Gran Torino wasn't a talking car

Self-diagnosed hypochondriac

Crews handed down by God during a Flintstones Vitamins induced vision

Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you should basically be garaunteed a makeover. email this guy and get on it mane

Originally Posted by BathtubVB View Post
    If you're not stepping on stage, you're not a bodybuilder. And you shouldn't want to be. It's stupidly unhealthy to diet that lean, and somebody with a bad history with food should not try and get contest lean. You'd be setting yourself up for a eating disorder and hormonal damage.
    he means that body building = building your body. literally. he's not talking about the sport.

GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any advice for my overweight friends?

Trying to help them loose weight, but they are having troubles with motivation. I have send them before and after pics of you whenever they start acting up... But yeah, any advice for them directly?

Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    you should basically be garaunteed a makeover. email this guy and get on it mane

he means that body building = building your body. literally. he's not talking about the sport.
    I emailed him and he said if he will contact me if he finds a way to work me into it

Originally Posted by Pentaceps View Post
    recovered my password to this forgotten account to say holy chit brahs congratulations on everything. saw this during the beginning and thought to my self "lol not gona make it soz jeff". As good as it is that you're finding a job, you should seriously consider becoming a full time body-builder or an aesthetic crew money making ******* as another option (after your skin removal). You'll be a unique character with sponsors all over your dink because of your back story and the journey you went through. Imagine comparing your previous fat fred status with a fuarrking ripped body after skin removal and a solid year of full time gym.

I see $$$$$ everywhere in the future for you brah. There is absolutely nothing stopping you from achieving that, you've completely blown away everyone on your motivation, now its just time to make some chingching out of it, consider whatever job it is you're trying to get atm as temporary, and turn your journey into a money maker.

inb4 my advice means he's a "sell out" or some stupid chit like that, make the most of what you've already accomplished!

Hope all goes well brah stay safe. would rep but negged to oblivion.
    Thanks bud, really appreciate you taking the time to post, future looks bright

Originally Posted by GlassDagger View Post
    Any advice for my overweight friends?

Trying to help them loose weight, but they are having troubles with motivation. I have send them before and after pics of you whenever they start acting up... But yeah, any advice for them directly?
    I always had this picture that losing so much weight would take the kind of effort you see on shows like biggest loser. Where one needs to workout till they puke, or force themselves to spend 8 hours a day in the gym, etc. I would tell them that losing weight is so much less complicated than the weight loss industry makes it out to be. It really is just making small changes and being consistent. If you only walk a block a day but do it the same time every night, and combine that with making small changes to improve your diet, you are GOING to lose weight and it is going to come off much faster than you think. Especially if you have a good amount of weight to lose.

Under no circumstances should you try to do too much at once. Start extremely small and move up gradually. Your body will let you know when you are ready to move up.
    (392.4 lbs pounds lost so far)
    (then 104lbs gained....still venerable, never out of the woods)

Starting Weight: 653

Vlog and other information: http://www.youtube.com/user/wetbreast/videos

myfitnesspal : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Wetbreasts

Twitter: twitter.com/wetbreasts

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BathtubVB View Post
    Bodybuilding means different things to different people. I have no desire to compete right now but do I consider myself a bodybuilder... yes I do! I am looking to have a physique that looks like a competitive "bodybuilder".

Two definitions for it:

: the activity of doing exercises (such as lifting weights) to make the muscles of your body larger and stronger

: the developing of the body through exercise and diet; specifically: the developing of the physique for competitive exhibition

And hey Jesse!!!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    Bodybuilding means different things to different people. I have no desire to compete right now but do I consider myself a bodybuilder... yes I do! I am looking to have a physique that looks like a competitive "bodybuilder".

Two definitions for it:

: the activity of doing exercises (such as lifting weights) to make the muscles of your body larger and stronger

: the developing of the body through exercise and diet; specifically: the developing of the physique for competitive exhibition

And hey Jesse!!!
    Danaa!!! How have you been?

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

Munchin leaves since 87 StrikingMoose's Avatar
    StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always thought this thread was a joke thread or general chat thread. Ignored it for a year. Finally came in to see and was absolutely amazed at the 3 years worth of stuff to flip through and to see how you changed.

Congratulations even though they aren't even needed. You've completely changed your life and have altered your existence forever. Wish I could give you a hug am so proud to see this. Repped for life.
    B: 280x1 S:265x1 DL:365x1 conventional
    BRB working on chicken legs

GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wetbreasts View Post
    I emailed him and he said if he will contact me if he finds a way to work me into it

Thanks bud, really appreciate you taking the time to post, future looks bright

I always had this picture that losing so much weight would take the kind of effort you see on shows like biggest loser. Where one needs to workout till they puke, or force themselves to spend 8 hours a day in the gym, etc. I would tell them that losing weight is so much less complicated than the weight loss industry makes it out to be. It really is just making small changes and being consistent. If you only walk a block a day but do it the same time every night, and combine that with making small changes to improve your diet, you are GOING to lose weight and it is going to come off much faster than you think. Especially if you have a good amount of weight to lose.

Under no circumstances should you try to do too much at once. Start extremely small and move up gradually. Your body will let you know when you are ready to move up.

Sent that their way,

You truly are a beast man. I am so damn impressed and motivated by you.

GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I saw your article on BB the other day (came into my email) and it gave me a bit of a kick up the arse to get back on the forum and get into training again.

You've done an incredible job and I'm sure your story has got more tales to tell. I've donated to your GFM and really look forward to seeing the post op results.

xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000) xs650 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jesse, you may or may not remember me; but I used to misc around when you started this journey. I was impressed by your dedication and was really rooting for you; even sent you a printer in hopes of helping you out. I then decided a while after that I was spending too much time on the misc and requested to be banned, all but forgetting about you to be honest.

After randomly ending up here again and seeing your sticky still up I was blown away that you were still at it. Then I opened it. I saw your last updated picture. Holy fuk man; I've never been more impressed with somebody in my life and that is no exaggeration. It's incredible not only how far you've come, but also how so many people on the misc have banded together supporting you and rooting for you with such positivity.

I literally requested to be unbanned and was graciously done so by an admin, purely to comment on this thread. Hope in misc has been restored and you're a fukkin' beast. I wish you all the best man!

Danthesaxman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danthesaxman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danthesaxman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danthesaxman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danthesaxman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danthesaxman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danthesaxman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danthesaxman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danthesaxman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danthesaxman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danthesaxman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Jesse,

Since you first posted, I've been following your threads every couple of months to see how you're doing. You have never failed to impress; your progress is truly astounding and I hope you recognize just how impressive and motivating you are to many of us.

I stopped by your gofundme and am looking forward to seeing the post-op pictures. You have come so far already, but I have a feeling this is just the beginning in your story, and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Dan
    Whatever you choose to do, do it decisively and with conviction.
    -------------------
    Squat: 405x1
    DL: 515x1
    Bench: 355x1

BW: 220

robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dat you sexy sax man?

Originally Posted by Danthesaxman View Post
    Hey Jesse,

Since you first posted, I've been following your threads every couple of months to see how you're doing. You have never failed to impress; your progress is truly astounding and I hope you recognize just how impressive and motivating you are to many of us.

I stopped by your gofundme and am looking forward to seeing the post-op pictures. You have come so far already, but I have a feeling this is just the beginning in your story, and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Dan
    ***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***I Love My Ducks Crew***
    ***AMAZON FBA CREW***

RIP amazonbrah. May you CEO in heaven.

xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn bro, I have skimmed these threads before and today I am happy that I actually read the article about you. Been struggling with losing weight my whole life, now I wasnt nearly as heavy as you and I cant fathom what things you went thru. I can identify with the mental and emotional stress it puts on you and how you kept an open mind about things is exactly what I had to do. Youre an inspiration man and whenever I am feeling down about my progress or thinking about giving up I will come back here and read thru your threads. I am 15lbs away from the 100lbs weight loss mark, and it is quite possibly the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. Keep up the good work bro, we all gonna make it someday.

have some poverty reps for making my day
    KTM crew

62lbs lost

Bench - 320
    Squat - 460
    Deadlift - 550

fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IN b4 OP bangs ariana

tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000) tucci420 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread is really inspiring man. Keep up the hard work. You're killin it.
    *Positive Crew*
    315B / 345S / 435D
    Lifting since May 2013.

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    27 more lbs wetty brah, lets reach this goal before the end of this yr.
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion

Originally Posted by StrikingMoose View Post
    I always thought this thread was a joke thread or general chat thread. Ignored it for a year. Finally came in to see and was absolutely amazed at the 3 years worth of stuff to flip through and to see how you changed.

Congratulations even though they aren't even needed. You've completely changed your life and have altered your existence forever. Wish I could give you a hug am so proud to see this. Repped for life.
    thanks brother, your words mean much and more to me.

Originally Posted by GlassDagger View Post
    Sent that their way,

You truly are a beast man. I am so damn impressed and motivated by you.
    thank you man, I hope they can find similar motivation

Originally Posted by GingerHanna View Post
    I saw your article on BB the other day (came into my email) and it gave me a bit of a kick up the arse to get back on the forum and get into training again.

You've done an incredible job and I'm sure your story has got more tales to tell. I've donated to your GFM and really look forward to seeing the post op results.
    you are awesome, sorry I didn't get to reply sooner, i've been doing some cool things that I will update the thread with soon, hope you understand but TY so much

Originally Posted by xs650 View Post
    Jesse, you may or may not remember me; but I used to misc around when you started this journey. I was impressed by your dedication and was really rooting for you; even sent you a printer in hopes of helping you out. I then decided a while after that I was spending too much time on the misc and requested to be banned, all but forgetting about you to be honest.

After randomly ending up here again and seeing your sticky still up I was blown away that you were still at it. Then I opened it. I saw your last updated picture. Holy fuk man; I've never been more impressed with somebody in my life and that is no exaggeration. It's incredible not only how far you've come, but also how so many people on the misc have banded together supporting you and rooting for you with such positivity.

I literally requested to be unbanned and was graciously done so by an admin, purely to comment on this thread. Hope in misc has been restored and you're a fukkin' beast. I wish you all the best man!
    I do remember you and glad to be able to tell you that the printer is what I used to print of the resume that lead to my last job interview! So glad to see you still following the thread and the admins here are great, very glad you are back

Originally Posted by Danthesaxman View Post
    Hey Jesse,

Dan
    Thanks dan, can't wait, hope to make you proud!

Originally Posted by xxdef1antxx View Post
    Damn bro, I have skimmed these threads before and today I am happy that I actually read the article about you. Been struggling with losing weight my whole life, now I wasnt nearly as heavy as you and I cant fathom what things you went thru. I can identify with the mental and emotional stress it puts on you and how you kept an open mind about things is exactly what I had to do. Youre an inspiration man and whenever I am feeling down about my progress or thinking about giving up I will come back here and read thru your threads. I am 15lbs away from the 100lbs weight loss mark, and it is quite possibly the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. Keep up the good work bro, we all gonna make it someday.

hearing this kind of thing is what keeps me motivated and keeps me crushing those difficult days. You are an extremely strong human being for what you have done and I could not be mirin much harder.

Originally Posted by Jattfusion View Post
    27 more lbs wetty brah, lets reach this goal before the end of this yr.
    lets get it done brother

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xxdef1antxx View Post

aww chit, accidentally negged this guy when i tried to rep. someone catch him up for me please. i blame my cheap computer
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.

Wootball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wootball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wootball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wootball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wootball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wootball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wootball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wootball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wootball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wootball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wootball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Wootball View Post
    I'd donate for surgery too.

An absolute inspiration - you're a god damn hero.
    I said I would, and now I have. Keep going WB, we're all right here cheering you on.
    Trying to get back in the game...

DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i love this thread. great job man
    **Drinks colon cleanse for fun crew**

GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OfficerJimLahey View Post
    aww chit, accidentally negged this guy when i tried to rep. someone catch him up for me please. i blame my cheap computer
    Done

exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gotcha back brah (10% of it atleast)
    November 30 2013: 165.9KG (366LB) Planetary Mode
    November 29 2014: 125.3KG (277LB) Fatass Mode
    Current: 120.5KG (265LB)

SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow!!!

Jesus, feel like sht complaining and giving up on losing the last five pounds I need.

Congratulations, truly. You made serious changes and your dedication is very inspiring. Thanks. Fuk, I still can't wrap my mind out of what you've done.

OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Crazy how I have never noticed this thread before.

Sick stuff man, truly amazing. Keep it up.

Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sorry bud. i wanted to make another thread since this has been stickied so long that people just ignore it and your gofundme gets lost in it. but the mods shut it down.

Originally Posted by OnedayHEHE View Post
    Crazy how I have never noticed this thread before.
    exactly like this.

maybe they have something planned and you'll get some of that sweet sweet bb.com money.

or skin surgery sponsered by subway lol

Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    sorry bud. i wanted to make another thread since this has been stickied so long that people just ignore it and your gofundme gets lost in it. but the mods shut it down.

exactly like this.

maybe they have something planned and you'll get some of that sweet sweet bb.com money.

or skin surgery sponsered by subway lol
    Truly appreciate the sentiment but bb.com has done so very much for me, I will update a little later with details, but suffice it to say that I couldn't possibly hope for greater generosity than what they have shown me, seriously.

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    keep going!
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    Only person on the misc to both flip a motorcycle backwards and forwards.

L1ghtweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L1ghtweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L1ghtweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L1ghtweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L1ghtweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L1ghtweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L1ghtweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L1ghtweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L1ghtweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L1ghtweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L1ghtweight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey WB, been following your thread since day 1 (not every day but here and there). Incredible stuff, also just noticed you are in Michigan? Fellow Michigan brah checking in as well. Where abouts do you live?
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

-Socrates

Closed Thread
Page 236 of 292 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast