Closed Thread
Page 212 of 292 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,360 of 8731
    Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MeatyJeff View Post
    You thinking about going to all free weights soon?
    no such plans. I hope to perhaps increase my free weight use in my routine, but I am fond of many of the machines at my gym, and I am seeing results, even if slower than they could be.

Originally Posted by fatkunt101 View Post
    Wetty. I remember when i was lurking on da misc reading first pages of your very first thread. i've been coming back to your threads from time to time and seeing you progressing and starting to living your life. it always make my day when i see you proving yourself and everyone else how much you can archievie if you put your effort in something.
    i told my family and couple of friends about you n i always show em your progress pics. everyone is seriously mirin and keeps finger crossed.
    KEEP KILLIN IT WETTY!
    Appreciate it. Hearing this kind of thing is helpful to get me back on track. I must not let you all down

Originally Posted by TraderBros View Post
    Been following you for the past two years, Jesse. Didn't think you would get this far but so happy to be proven wrong. You're a champion, brah!

Also, it's wonderful that you post so honestly and include what you call "the screwups", which I prefer you just call "life". Most online fit people are too busy maintaining their facade of a personality and polishing it and presenting it as truth, whereas you're keeping it real as fuk. God bless you papi.
    really cool to hear you've followed along so long and I can't say that I don't enjoy the spin you put on my stumbles. The least I feel I can do is be open and honest about it. I wouldn't have even attempted this if not for supporters, and nothing can be more embarrassing than my outdoor kiddie pool bath video @ 600ish lbs, so no sense in whitewashing now.

Originally Posted by MA5Bergey View Post
    Have checked in on OP's threads a few times but never posted, just wanted to stop by to say that you're a legit inspiration for any miscer here. This right here is proof that no person is beyond turning their life around. Kudos on entering the 200s, and keep at it!
    thanks, and it is true. If I can do it anyone can. No one has less discipline than I did when I started out.
    Originally Posted by OfficerJimLahey View Post
    Forever mirin pot roast
    mother wetty did an outstanding job on that roast. Was tender as a newborn lamb
    (392.4 lbs pounds lost so far)
    (then 104lbs gained....still venerable, never out of the woods)

Starting Weight: 653

Vlog and other information: http://www.youtube.com/user/wetbreast/videos

myfitnesspal : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Wetbreasts

Twitter: twitter.com/wetbreasts

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why don't you start logging your MFP the day after you've done them?
    That way you are showing exactly what you're eating?

Bft12890 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bft12890 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bft12890 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bft12890 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bft12890 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bft12890 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bft12890 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bft12890 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bft12890 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bft12890 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bft12890 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good job bud! Super inspired, keep up the awesome work!!

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can envision your future posts where you express the desire to gain weight

Amazing progress as always. Keep it up, bud. Doing so well.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Holy crap, you're in the 200's? Amazing, truly inspiring, keep it going man.

I love this thread, wetbreasts is easily the coolest dude on the misc.

robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WB, I had a bad weekend of peace. We all do brah.

Ate 18 wings and a few beers Saturday night.

Sunday afternoon, I met friends for one of their birthdays at a Mexican restaurant. MASSIVE margarita, 24 OZ beer, BIG plate of steak fajitas with tortillas, then ate a ton of wifey's nachos and lots of chips while we waited. I ate that around 4:00 PM. I was so full at 11:00 PM that I was too uncomfortable to sleep. I'm gonna guess it was a 4-5k calorie meal.

Still feeling full to be honest, lol.

Gonna hit the gym HARD today and try to eat 100% clean from here on out. Wife and I are going to Mexico for our honeymoon late June. Need to shed some fat badly.

We all need to hold ourselves accountable, and I wanted to let you know you're not alone in your binging.
    ***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***I Love My Ducks Crew***
    ***AMAZON FBA CREW***

RIP amazonbrah. May you CEO in heaven.

ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wetbreasts,

just thought I'd ask... are you still up for the book idea? No rush of course, was just curious how progress was on your notes that you said you would make for me as a guide to write the actual manuscript.

Because if you're lacking in time for the notes I was thinking we could do a couple of phone calls or skype sessions (no homo) and I could probably get most of the info I need from those.

Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tara19 View Post
    Why don't you start logging your MFP the day after you've done them?
    That way you are showing exactly what you're eating?
    yeah I definitely could do that, the only reason I don't is for discouragement purposes. Its one thing to talk about the eff ups, but seeing the actual number of them is worse still, if that makes sense?

Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    I can envision your future posts where you express the desire to gain weight

Amazing progress as always. Keep it up, bud. Doing so well.
    heh cant even imagine, thanks man

Originally Posted by gregbmw View Post
    Holy crap, you're in the 200's? Amazing, truly inspiring, keep it going man.

I love this thread, wetbreasts is easily the coolest dude on the misc.
    you flatter me, this thread is full of those cooler than I, but I appreciate your kindness all the same

Originally Posted by robertk232 View Post
    WB, I had a bad weekend of peace. We all do brah.

Ate 18 wings and a few beers Saturday night.

Sunday afternoon, I met friends for one of their birthdays at a Mexican restaurant. MASSIVE margarita, 24 OZ beer, BIG plate of steak fajitas with tortillas, then ate a ton of wifey's nachos and lots of chips while we waited. I ate that around 4:00 PM. I was so full at 11:00 PM that I was too uncomfortable to sleep. I'm gonna guess it was a 4-5k calorie meal.

Still feeling full to be honest, lol.

Gonna hit the gym HARD today and try to eat 100% clean from here on out. Wife and I are going to Mexico for our honeymoon late June. Need to shed some fat badly.

We all need to hold ourselves accountable, and I wanted to let you know you're not alone in your binging.
    I feel your pain, and to me, if my screwups were just things like that, I wouldn't mind so much, because that is just enjoying life and social situations. That is something that cannot and shouldn't be avoided. The part that is harder to cope with is the binge eating at home, with no excuse in the world. Thats the part I really got to eliminate. It does help to know its not just me who goofs though

Originally Posted by ardee2124 View Post
    wetbreasts,

just thought I'd ask... are you still up for the book idea? No rush of course, was just curious how progress was on your notes that you said you would make for me as a guide to write the actual manuscript.

Because if you're lacking in time for the notes I was thinking we could do a couple of phone calls or skype sessions (no homo) and I could probably get most of the info I need from those.
    I certainly am still up for it and I admit I haven't been quick about it, I kept deleting and rewriting, I am still with the outline of just the first chapter, but perhaps I could just send you it one chapter outline at a time? I like the skype idea too, I could even send you prerecorded video stuff if that would help

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

SPECIAL VIDEO UPDATE:

Huge favor to ask of you all, if you could take just a moment of your time to vote for my friend Raquel to be michigans WRIF girl, I would be eternally greatful! Check our video below!

shes a very chill, down to earth girl and certainly deserves your vote. All you need do is click here

http://www.wrif.com/rg15raquele/ and take a quick moment to sign up (real info other than email not required) and then click vote for me above her picture. Thats it!

and of course I will be repping anyone who takes the time to do this as well. Thanks in advance!

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wetbreasts View Post
    SPECIAL VIDEO UPDATE:

Huge favor to ask of you all, if you could take just a moment of your time to vote for my friend Raquel to be michigans WRIF girl, I would be eternally greatful! Check our video below!

shes a very chill, down to earth girl and certainly deserves your vote. All you need do is click here

http://www.wrif.com/rg15raquele/ and take a quick moment to sign up (real info other than email not required) and then click vote for me above her picture. Thats it!

and of course I will be repping anyone who takes the time to do this as well. Thanks in advance!
    Damn can tell already tell you will be a great speaker. Voted but only did it for you.

Edit: Nvm, tried, but it is requiring wayyyy too much info to vote.

Originally Posted by Bulkytheboot View Post
    Damn can tell already tell you will be a great speaker. Voted but only did it for you.

Edit: Nvm, tried, but it is requiring wayyyy too much info to vote.
    You can just enter whatever, it doesn't have to be legit info other than email and even that can be a throwaway one. Appreciate the compliment but if you have a moment try to vote again and just enter an alias. Thanks m8

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

darko12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darko12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darko12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darko12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darko12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darko12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darko12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darko12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darko12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darko12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darko12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SPECIAL VIDEO UPDATE:

[youtube]mZDZ17OdiYM[youtube]

Done, best of luck
    ++Positive Crew++
    ☆ WetBreasts gonna make it Crew ☆
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ True Owner ☆ Σ ☆
    ☆ CrazyLazyDude Appreciation Crew ☆

LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad to see you're still going at it bro. I kinda fell off a little bit but still been losing weight, just at a slower pace. I started working nightshifts and it is hard as fuk to keep a regular eating schedule and have been finding myself binge eating a lot more at night when I get off work. This winter about killed me, couldn't go to the park and do my workout and honestly just wasn't feeling the gym, since I'm more of an outdoors person. I'm so glad it's getting warmer out though, bout to be hitting it hard this summer. Hoping to lose another 40-60 pounds by next winter.

Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SPECIAL VIDEO UPDATE:

voted and cant wait untill you can start a bulk!
    Why lift when it's all about the calves?

twerkchamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twerkchamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twerkchamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twerkchamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twerkchamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twerkchamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twerkchamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twerkchamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twerkchamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twerkchamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twerkchamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Amazing story...this is the first i've heard about this

Dr.Seltsam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr.Seltsam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr.Seltsam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr.Seltsam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr.Seltsam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr.Seltsam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr.Seltsam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr.Seltsam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr.Seltsam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr.Seltsam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr.Seltsam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Voted!

Originally Posted by twerkchamp View Post
    Amazing story...this is the first i've heard about this
    Welcome to the thread, and thank you for taking the time to read the story

Originally Posted by LtDanIceCreammm View Post
    Glad to see you're still going at it bro. I kinda fell off a little bit but still been losing weight, just at a slower pace. I started working nightshifts and it is hard as fuk to keep a regular eating schedule and have been finding myself binge eating a lot more at night when I get off work. This winter about killed me, couldn't go to the park and do my workout and honestly just wasn't feeling the gym, since I'm more of an outdoors person. I'm so glad it's getting warmer out though, bout to be hitting it hard this summer. Hoping to lose another 40-60 pounds by next winter.
    Word, just take advantage of the nice weather and try and get used to your new schedule and planning meals as best as you can. Slowly substitute some of what you are binging on with leaner calories and you will certainly hit your goal, you got this.

Originally Posted by darko12 View Post
    Done, best of luck
    Originally Posted by Lombardment View Post
    voted and cant wait untill you can start a bulk!

Originally Posted by Dr.Seltsam View Post
    Voted!
    I hope you guys can feel this because I am repping you as hard as I can.

Thanks a ton guys!

For those of you who haven't seen it, check out the new video!

This is rocky, our poker captain shes a very chill, down to earth girl and certainly deserves your vote. All you need do is click here

Last edited by Wetbreasts; 03-31-2015 at 08:15 AM.

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WB,

My neighbors finally invited me to poker night. Problem is I only every played casually with my dad as a kid... what website would you recommend for me to hone my skills? I know the basic rules, but need to practice.

Should be pretty lulzy. I'm 29. Four of the guys I'll be playing with are in their 60s, the other is 93. They will probably whoop my angus with their centuries of experience.
    ***AMAZON FBA CREW***

WB,

My neighbors finally invited me to poker night. Problem is I only every played casually with my dad as a kid... what website would you recommend for me to hone my skills? I know the basic rules, but need to practice.

Should be pretty lulzy. I'm 29. Four of the guys I'll be playing with are in their 60s, the other is 93. They will probably whoop my angus with their centuries of experience.
    I would recommend signing up for an account at betonline.ag Its a site for cash games and tourneys, but you can enter the freerolls which happen hourly without making a deposit. I recommend this because you don't want to play at the play-chip/freeplay sites, because no one takes those games seriously and it makes you develop bad poker habits due to the nature of how you have to play to beat such loose players. This way, you will not only be playing people who take it a bit more seriously, but also have a chance to win some actual money all without needing to risk any. Win/Win!

Also, I don't know your location, but the league I play in is www.worldtavernpoker.com and they have poker nights at bars all over the US, so if you enjoy poker, and want to play more often, you can enter your zip code on that site and it will point out locations closest to you that hosts the league.

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

I would recommend signing up for an account at betonline.ag Its a site for cash games and tourneys, but you can enter the freerolls which happen hourly without making a deposit. I recommend this because you don't want to play at the play-chip/freeplay sites, because no one takes those games seriously and it makes you develop bad poker habits due to the nature of how you have to play to beat such loose players. This way, you will not only be playing people who take it a bit more seriously, but also have a chance to win some actual money all without needing to risk any. Win/Win!

Also, I don't know your location, but the league I play in is www.worldtavernpoker.com and they have poker nights at bars all over the US, so if you enjoy poker, and want to play more often, you can enter your zip code on that site and it will point out locations closest to you that hosts the league.
    Thanks WB! Would rep, but I rep you too much apparently.
    ***AMAZON FBA CREW***

MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Voted for your girl. Above poster is correct though, signed up through ******** but then had to "upgrade" to full wrif cyber crew to vote. Ayyyyyy

Thanks WB! Would rep, but I rep you too much apparently.
    my pleasure

Originally Posted by MeatyJeff View Post
    Voted for your girl. Above poster is correct though, signed up through ******** but then had to "upgrade" to full wrif cyber crew to vote. Ayyyyyy
    ohhh that is my mistake I probably should have mentioned the need to click sign in without ******** for the easiest sign up, I know its a bit of a hassle but I really appreciate it, reps coming your way bud

For those of you who haven't seen it, check out the new video!

This is rocky, our poker captain, shes a very chill, down to earth girl and certainly deserves your vote. All you need do is click here

Last edited by Wetbreasts; 03-31-2015 at 04:55 PM.

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

Registered User GetBig0rDieTryn's Avatar
    GetBig0rDieTryn is just really nice. (+1000) GetBig0rDieTryn is just really nice. (+1000) GetBig0rDieTryn is just really nice. (+1000) GetBig0rDieTryn is just really nice. (+1000) GetBig0rDieTryn is just really nice. (+1000) GetBig0rDieTryn is just really nice. (+1000) GetBig0rDieTryn is just really nice. (+1000) GetBig0rDieTryn is just really nice. (+1000) GetBig0rDieTryn is just really nice. (+1000) GetBig0rDieTryn is just really nice. (+1000) GetBig0rDieTryn is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey man, i remember opening your first thread, part 1, page one before it developed into everything and thinking there's no way you're gonna make it, you can barely walk. then continued periodically checking out your updates every few months still thinking you were gonna eventually fall off the wagon. just want to say i'm floored man, you got the heart of a champion and look great. wish you continued success in all avenues of life. youre a true inspiration srs.

Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

last night my binge was an extra orange, two peanut butter sandwhiches and two cheese sticks (about 600 cal binge)

The night before it was a couple turkey sandwiches and popcorn

One day it was two tall beers (I stopped literally just to drink them) and frozen yogurt and that same day I had a turkey salad cherry wrap and a cookie

it wouldn't be so bad if it wasnt in ADDITION to the logged meals.
    Do you log your exercises/cardio in MFP? From your screenshots it cuts off the bottom portion where it tells you how many extra calories you've earned for the day. I don't think so though cause ~2800 seems to be maintenance for a 300lb person. So your cheats of 600-~1000 calories are more than made up for with your time on the eliptical/bike/racquetball games and even just walking around at 300lbs burns a decent amount of calories

Also, did MFP sell out to Under Armour? Noticed the little UA logo on the app
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Honorary Black Man
    #MCGFTFT

TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    SPECIAL VIDEO UPDATE:

[youtube]mZDZ17OdiYM[/youtube

Voted. Best of luck to your friend, wettyb

sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sff4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    into 200lb?! is this real life?

HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't post much on here anymore and think i've maybe posted once or twice in your threads.

Gotta say grats on the 200 hype. I'm shocked if bodybuilding isn't offering you free shiz and to use your transformation in their transformation contests.

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wetty,

Have you had a chance to put down some Oberons since it was released a little while ago? This year seems like an especially good batch, and I will probably be drinking it exclusively for the next 6 months.

Originally Posted by GetBig0rDieTryn View Post
    hey man, i remember opening your first thread, part 1, page one before it developed into everything and thinking there's no way you're gonna make it, you can barely walk. then continued periodically checking out your updates every few months still thinking you were gonna eventually fall off the wagon. just want to say i'm floored man, you got the heart of a champion and look great. wish you continued success in all avenues of life. youre a true inspiration srs.
    thanks so much man! I didn't believe either

Originally Posted by Upshall18 View Post
    Do you log your exercises/cardio in MFP? From your screenshots it cuts off the bottom portion where it tells you how many extra calories you've earned for the day. I don't think so though cause ~2800 seems to be maintenance for a 300lb person. So your cheats of 600-~1000 calories are more than made up for with your time on the eliptical/bike/racquetball games and even just walking around at 300lbs burns a decent amount of calories

Also, did MFP sell out to Under Armour? Noticed the little UA logo on the app
    nah I don't ever manually enter workouts into MFP. It automatically grabs some from apples healthkit and strava when I bike, but thats about it. I don't really count the calories it gives me extra because to me, the point of working out is a larger deficit. So eating the calories to makeup for it is still counterproductive. That being said, it isn't as harsh of screwups as it could be if I was sitting still, to be sure.

Not sure about the under armour thing but it would make sense if MFP was acquired. I know its gotten real popular

Originally Posted by TrainerRed View Post
    Voted. Best of luck to your friend, wettyb
    repped, thanks so much for the vote

Originally Posted by sff4 View Post
    into 200lb?! is this real life?
    as real as you or me my friend

Originally Posted by HitTheFloor View Post
    I don't post much on here anymore and think i've maybe posted once or twice in your threads.

Gotta say grats on the 200 hype. I'm shocked if bodybuilding isn't offering you free shiz and to use your transformation in their transformation contests.
    theyve done plenty for me, including frozen meals, samples, water bottles, and heaping amounts of support and love. What more could I hope for?

Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    Wetty,

Have you had a chance to put down some Oberons since it was released a little while ago? This year seems like an especially good batch, and I will probably be drinking it exclusively for the next 6 months.
    mmmm never tried them, but you tempt me sorely. I struggle with my beer cravings, I really do love it. Blue moon is my go to beer but I have tried a number of crafts as well. don't think ive tried oberon this year.

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

Just want to give a huge heartfelt thank you to my good friends Serena and Justin, they hooked me up with some stylin gear, here are a few pics (all in 2xl)

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

Closed Thread
Page 212 of 292 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast